Tinder ELO

A

AzaB

Iron
Feel like my elo is screwed and have no idea how to increase it. I made an account at New year when drunk and won a decent amount from a bet so just bought 1 month platinum. Had semi awful pics but since first week changed them up.

95% of the likes i receive are left swipes for me and seem to either be really bad looking or the size of a whale and sometimes both. However I've been getting 2-3 matches per day due to platinum and they're somewhat decent looking. I just feel held back cause clearly platinum is showing hotter girls my profile but if I don't right swipe on someone then I only get shown to people I'd left swipe.

Is there anything I can do? I think my elo is so cooked. This happened years ago when I messed about and I kept deleting my account and then one time it just felt properly reset. I'm from the UK and I'm not a chad/chadlite but I don't view myself as subhuman or LTN. I'd like to say strong MTN/low HTN.

I can PM a pic of me if it helps and perhaps maybe I overview myself I dont know. Or maybe my account/bio sucks.

Dndr
but probably chad or rope

• +1
Reactions: kebab