[tinder experiment] boneless Tyrone roll over Paris

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
I used this dude

bio is 6'1
handsome, funny stupide.

A non optimised profile i did just to see how good this boneless tyrone would do.

Just to take into account i run the experiment in a small town without, SO i think that If did set the location to into the paris and not where I live, he would have done even better.

here are the results
5 days

some girls I matched with

me:what are you looking for on this app?
her: suppose that I'm looking with whom I can talk tho, and maybe I hope do some nasty things teehee.
not an exclusive relation
and you?
me: same, I'm looking for the same thing, and maybe more if I feel like it.
her: hmm if it's happen it happen

this hapa stacy told (the one i posted in the imgur link) told straight up that she just wanted to be fucked up by the tyrone and be her FWB:rolleyes:. when I told her that maybe it can lead to a relationshi, she responded basically that not really gonna make it for her.

I matched with an instagram whore best body super hot
(I compared her to Jasmine from aladin)
her: really:owo:
me: yes but with better lips and bigger boobs (liked my response)
her:shy monkey emoji

there even is this becky who was so desperate for tyrone dick that she cried when I ghosted her,
her: submissive gifs
me: I will eat you fat titties
her:they are normal aha
her: 2 hours later: hello you impress me a lot, I accord you it, if you want to talk more hit me up on IG:p
her: 2 days later not worh it to mach with me if you don't want to respond:feelswah:

I trolled her and responded again
hey I'm not very active her sorry for the late response have you snapchat?
her: yes it's ****

then I ghosted her again

I matched with an indian becky who had on her profile written no hookups, then I told her that I just want to fuck her fat ass without being in a relationship. She responded, Yes because it's you teehee;
then i fucked up and told her that I never fucked a curry before, and she unmatched:ROFLMAO::lul:
Unfortunately since she unmatched I don't have the screens.:trepidation:
it was so funny.

The conversion rate is quite high tho, I think If that aproximately 1/2 responded. and half of them were down to fuck/date;

Attachments

• 1637491601651.png
    1637491601651.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1637491829552.png
    1637491829552.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Mewton, Deleted member 15099 and 13 others
conclusion Chad have their own race.
If you're goodlooking regardless of your racial backgrounds stacies will go out of their ways to fuck/date you.

• +1
Reactions: gh6stt, Preoximerianas, oldcelloser and 2 others
They are way more sexual with Tyrone than any other race guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15246, Mewton and 5 others
Not gonna lie those girls aren’t fit

• +1
Reactions: xefo
49 matches jfl. And he's legit a tyrone, even I gotta admit that's a handsome mofo.
BRUTAL FOR BBC COPERS :forcedsmile:
@looksmaxxer234 @Rupert Pupkin @Blackeycel @RetardSubhuman @Frank Jack

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Acromegaly_Chad, aBetterMii and 6 others
tagging some handsome fellas
@looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @Blackeycel @RetardSubhuman @Shrek2OnDvD @Blackgymmax @Colvin188

• Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
here are the results
5 days
50 matches + 10 likes in 5 days is BAD result for a "chad"

A chad is supposed to do between 70-100 matches in 1 day

The biggdink's Tinder experiment with a "medium ugly" (an htn white guy) get 70 matches in 1 day

Conclusion:
conclusion Chad have their own race
A white chad do better than a black chad. Or every other ethnicity.
This doesn't mean that a gl ethnic can't get matches and sex, but a gl white does better

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, Deleted member 14781 and 7 others
49 matches jfl. And he's legit a tyrone, even I gotta admit that's a handsome mofo.
BRUTAL FOR BBC COPERS :forcedsmile:
@looksmaxxer234 @Rupert Pupkin @Blackeycel @RetardSubhuman @Frank Jack
50 matches and 20 likes in 5 days that's 15 likes a day without any boost, and with a non optimised profile.
that's a lot tho
I live in a small town and very goodlooking girls were down to fuck with him.
I did a white chad tinder experiment and he did slighlty less good than him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and .👽.
based thread :feelskek:
If you're goodlooking regardless of your racial backgrounds stacies will go out of their ways to fuck/date you.
he mostly matched with ethnic girls though, barely any good looking white girls

50 matches and 20 likes in 5 days that's 15 likes a day without any boost, and with a non optimised profile.
that's a lot tho
I live in a small town and very goodlooking girls were down to fuck with him.
I did a white chad tinder experiment and he did slighlty less good than him.
I got like 200 in the same time without any boost, in FINLAND jfl. I'll never take any BBC coper seriously anymore. Had over 1000 on old profile, no gold either. Although that profile was a lot older, the tinder doesn't show your profile all that much after 250 matches or so, if you don't buy their shit with extortionate prices.
123tindar

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TeraCope54, .👽., n0rthface and 1 other person

The biggdink's Tinder experiment with a "medium ugly" (an htn white guy) get 70 matches in 1 day

Conclusion:

This doesn't mean that a gl ethnic can't get matches and sex, but a gl white does better

I did the same experiment with this guy

and he did as much good.
I don't know where you take these crazy numbers but they dont apply to guys where i live

I got like 200 in the same time without any boost, in FINLAND jfl. I'll never take any BBC coper seriously anymore. Had over 1000 on old profile, no gold either. Although that profile was a lot older, the tinder doesn't show your profile all that much after 250 matches or so, if you don't buy their shit with extortionate prices.
View attachment 1412177

Conclusion:

Ah I understand now you probably put the profile to show everyone,
so gay dudes also liked your profiles which inflated the final number,
however in my experiment I set the profiles only to straight women, and nothing else.

you guys are huge copers
I litteraly done the same experiment with a white chad with the same age, in the same location who face mog him and the results were similar (45 matches 24 likes in 5 days)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 6423 and BigBiceps
He isnt boneless

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and ElySioNs
however in my experiment I set the profiles only to straight women, and nothing else.

you guys are huge copers
I litteraly done the same experiment with a white chad with the same age, in the same location who face mog him and the results were similar (45 matches 24 likes in 5 days)
LOL. The absolute cope of black guys.

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54, n0rthface and bobt

Attachments

• swatted.PNG
    swatted.PNG
    369 KB · Views: 0
I used this dude
View attachment 1412131View attachment 1412133View attachment 1412135View attachment 1412138View attachment 1412139
View attachment 1412140 bio is 6'1
handsome, funny stupide.

A non optimised profile i did just to see how good this boneless tyrone would do.

Just to take into account i run the experiment in a small town without, SO i think that If did set the location to into the paris and not where I live, he would have done even better.

here are the results
5 days

View attachment 1412168
her: suppose that I'm looking with whom I can talk tho, and maybe I hope do some nasty things teehee.
and you?

this hapa stacy told (the one i posted in the imgur link) told straight up that she just wanted to be fucked up by the tyrone and be her FWB:rolleyes:. when I told her that maybe it can lead to a relationshi, she responded basically that not really gonna make it for her.

View attachment 1412167 (I compared her to Jasmine from aladin)

there even is this becky who was so desperate for tyrone dick that she cried when I ghosted her,
View attachment 1412162her: submissive gifs
her: 2 hours later: hello you impress me a lot, I accord you it, if you want to talk more hit me up on IG:p

hes not boneles retard very europoid skull he got matched with thic ethnic foids an some white beckies
her: 2 days later not worh it to mach with me if you don't want to respond:feelswah:

View attachment 1412164 hey I'm not very active her sorry for the late response have you snapchat?

then I ghosted her again

View attachment 1412172

I matched with an indian becky who had on her profile written no hookups, then I told her that I just want to fuck her fat ass without being in a relationship. She responded, Yes because it's you teehee;
then i fucked up and told her that I never fucked a curry before, and she unmatched:ROFLMAO::lul:
it was so funny.

The conversion rate is quite high tho, I think If that aproximately 1/2 responded. and half of them were down to fuck/date;

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
LOL. The absolute cope of black guys.
Bro I'm not promoting any race baiting Im just saying that race don't affect that much your results on the dating market if you're high smv and apeal already.
of course white have higher smv on average,

but here I'm being honest, you're acting trully dellusional, I itterally showed you a succesful profile and you're denying it because the dude isn't white,
I'm going to run the same experiment with an indian chad Soon anyways. You will still be here acting dellusional and coping.

I did the same experiment with this guy

and he did as much good.
I don't know where you take these crazy numbers but they dont apply to guys where i live
Marlon Texeira experiment in France (77 likes 12 hours)

Hernan drago experiment in France (180 matches 6 hours, only gl girls he claims)

Chestbrah (ugly gymcel) tinder experiment in Usa (60 likes 28 hours)

Amnesia tinder experiment in Canada (70 likes 24 hours)

IN THE LAST 2 THREADS YOU CAN SEE THE MATCHES. ONLY GIRLS. WHO'S COPING NOW

you guys are huge copers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, TeraCope54, n0rthface and 1 other person

Hernan drago experiment in France (180 matches 6 hours, only gl girls he claims)

you can perfectly be liked by guys but don't match with them, that inflate the number of liks, so that don't mean shit.

I litteraly used a 18yo prime stacy tinder experiment and she didn't had 180 matches in 6 hours and had 99+ likes in 30 hours like amnesia,

these numbers are crazy and don't apply to my location, or are just straight up lies.

and I'm telling you again I live in a small town. and did the same experiment with a white chad an he almost had the same results.

anyways You are biased, I can't discuss with you because you have an opinion and are dodging everything who can prove you wrong, you refuse to confront reality, even with proofs straight up bringed to your face
Debating with you is pointless.

imagine calling that boneless, op is a retarded nigger.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 7098
WontStopNorwooding

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ElySioNs
I used this dude
View attachment 1412131View attachment 1412133View attachment 1412135View attachment 1412138View attachment 1412139
View attachment 1412140 bio is 6'1
handsome, funny stupide.

here are the results
5 days

View attachment 1412168
and you?

View attachment 1412167 (I compared her to Jasmine from aladin)

View attachment 1412162her: submissive gifs

View attachment 1412164 hey I'm not very active her sorry for the late response have you snapchat?

then I ghosted her again

View attachment 1412172

it was so funny.

5 days and only 45 matches ? In a 10 million+ population area ? It’s fckin over :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul:

They are way more sexual with Tyrone than any other race guy.
Because for a lot of women, black men is just fucktoys. I found this comment on twitter, never caged so hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadeep
5 days and only 45 matches ? In a 10 million+ population area ? It’s fckin over :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul:
I litteraly told 4 times that I live in a small town and that I did a white Chad tinder experiment before and he had the same results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and .👽.
Because for a lot of women, black men is just fucktoys. I found this comment on twitter, never caged so hard.
View attachment 1412248
who would complain, I rather fuck white bitches through my twenties without being attached and use them as sextoys like they do for me.

Seriously which man wouldnt be ok with being able to fuck ton of women without having to settle?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 7098
Paris must be easy af

• +1
Reactions: TwoCanSam
I litteraly told 4 times that I live in a small town and that I did a white Chad tinder experiment before and he had the same results.
Then don’t write Paris in the title

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5802, Chadeep and 2 others
who would complain, I rather fuck white bitches through my twenties without being attached and use them as sextoys like they do for me.

Seriously which man wouldnt be ok with being able to fuck ton of women without having to settle?
that's goals tbh
also good user, 1 day here and already did a tinder experiment (y)

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
i was staying in paris to get away from your parents and i thought wow

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 4430
he isn't boneless

you guys are huge copers
50 matches is not much for 5 days bro but you said you live in a small town so that might explain it. in a 3mil city my Chadfish gets 99+ in 24hours.

depends on timing, location etc. obv u cant get 99+ in a 100k city.:ogre:

View attachment 1412177
which Chadfish did u use

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
50 matches is not much for 5 days bro but you said you live in a small town so that might explain it. in a 3mil city my Chadfish gets 99+ in 24hours.

depends on timing, location etc. obv u cant get 99+ in a 100k city.:ogre:

which Chadfish did u use
I never catfish, I use my own pics.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TeraCope54, .👽. and Deleted member 5802
I never catfish, I use my own pics.
The 50 matches were due to him living in the small town. The girls had very good engagement though. If he did this in a major city he’ll at least guy around 90-110 matches. He won’t do as well as a white chad though but still really good.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Bro I'm not promoting any race baiting Im just saying that race don't affect that much your results on the dating market if you're high smv and apeal already.

but here I'm being honest, you're acting trully dellusional, I itterally showed you a succesful profile and you're denying it because the dude isn't white,
I'm going to run the same experiment with an indian chad Soon anyways. You will still be here acting dellusional and coping.
First of all, "boneless tyrone" is an oxymoron - you can't be boneless and be a Tyrone at the same time. Second, you're retarded if you think the dude in the experiment is boneless. Third, good looking men of any race would slay so there's no need to argue with race copers in this thread - it has been proven repeatedly that being attractive has more effective on dating than your race. Lastly, you sound like you're new to the lookism space - you have a lot to learn.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Manu le coq
BBC is powerful (over for cumskins)

Bingo. Something guys fail to understand. Its not the race. But the Chad quality.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

No, I'm not denying that he's good looking, he is. I'm just saying that the results are shit. I live in Finland, and even here the results are s.h.i.t.