Amnesia Tinder experiment in Canada.Tinder is now Veteran difficulty mode - gidachads only. Ethnicels don't enter. GTFIH

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
So the forum Chad @Amnesia summoned me to conduct a Tinder with his pics after the @Salludon experiment and I agreed. His name on the profile was Eric, age 28 and women age preference 18 - 27. I used the same SIM card I used for Salludon's experiment and created his profile in a Mid-size city in Canada. He did better than Salludon but not significantly better. After 24 hours, his results are: 21 matches and 48 likes making total likes 69 (Salludon had 46 likes in total). As usual, I didn't match with any Stacy, most of his matches are average looking white girls. One Becky messaged him first with "Hi" - this same Becky texted my Tyronefish account first with "Come over to my place tonight" JFL. Brutal. I was expecting 99+ likes in few hours because "white is right". Just last September, I run a Tyronefish, he had 99+ likes in less than 12hours, the likes were also from better quality women. Conclusion: it's either Tinder is really getting harder as the years go by or they tweaked the algorithm so that winner does not take all the matches like it used to happen years back. I attached some screenshots.

inb4 copes like: "your ELO is fucked" "your account is shadow banned" "they suspected catfish" "he looks too good for Tinder"

Screen Shot 2021 09 04 at 115123 AM

Screen Shot 2021 09 04 at 115001 AM

Screen Shot 2021 09 04 at 114845 AM

Screen Shot 2021 09 04 at 115753 AM

Screenshot 2021 09 04 at 115542 AM

Previous thread:

Old Tyrone experiment

@mulattomaxxer
@Reckless Turtle @WontStopNorwooding @Amnesia
@FromNormietoChad @chadison @Chad1212 @tyronelite @africancel @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @Syobevoli
@gamma @Be_ConfidentBro
@ProAcktiv @SubhumanCurrycel @FastBananaCEO @Collagen or rope @Salludon @Preston @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, justinzayn, Moggie and 22 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Hero of the Imperium, Over and 49 others
In Canada, only low tier normies get stacies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15556, Vvvvxxxx and 14 others
something is wrong ma boi. when did u made the experiment? mid week when everyone is working and not using tinder? generally u should start the account at weekends 10pm or so:y'all: if not, wait more than 24h but i guess the boost is gone after

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FreakkForLife, aBetterMii and 3 others
Your Tinder Elo is fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Daniel Plainview, Lars and 9 others
Amensia has no appeal to women but wbk. The 200+ women hes fucked don't count btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Myth, RoundHouse and 14 others
something is wrong ma boi. when did u made the experiment? mid week when everyone is working and not using tinder? generally u should start the account at weekends 10pm or so:y'all: if not, wait more than 24h but i guess the boost is gone after
Another cope. I created the account yesterday (Friday) around 12 in the afternoon. University/College is now about to start so the uni girls have nothing to do than to swipe on Tinder. Even if some went to work they'll come back home and swipe.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
"Eric, age 28"

Brutal,amnesia only has 8 more years until this is his reality.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, WhiteGoodman, aBetterMii and 33 others
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
look
the oldcel of the forum is real verified and still everyone do think he is a fake;
Now you take some pics who links to a incel forum with reverse search, and give him a non verified account.
what did you excepted? I'm sure most girls lefted you on read.

edit: btw the results were very good bh, I don't see why you complain tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, johncruz12345, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
Off-topic but rate my new goat. Inb4 mogs you bcos white

4C6E1B65 AB49 4784 AB69 7331426AA355

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18568 and 35 others
Canada tinder experiment with @thecel next :forcedsmile:

look
the oldcel of the forum is real verified and still everyone do think he is a fake;
Now you take some pics who links to a incel forum with reverse search, and give him a non verified account.
what did you excepted? I'm sure most girls lefted you on read.

edit: btw the results were very good bh, I don't see why you complain tho.
I'm not complaining. But Tinder is now shit. Back in the day guys like @Amnesia and @Salludon would have gotten 99+ likes in a few hours

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 14781, Melo95 and 1 other person
no one uses tinder

Tinder is becoming less & less of a hookup app.. been saying this for years.

Back when it first came out you were able to send nudes to each other & there wasn't all this bs additives like Spotify, IG bio, etc..

Tinder was at it's peak around 2012 - 2014

Now it's becoming more of a social app..

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: looksmaxmax, eduardkoopman, Lihito and 11 others
Another heightpill due to no long legs visible in the pics.

Tinder is becoming less & less of a hookup app.. been saying this for years.

Back when it first came out you were able to send nudes to each other & there wasn't all this bs additives like Spotify, IG bio, etc..

Tinder was at it's peak around 2012 - 2014

Now it's becoming more of a social app..
This is true. Saw many girls also with "Not looking for hookups" in their bio.
This is supposed to be a hookup app!

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and tyronelite
@fogdart I would've used the same pics he uses for Tinder and use his verification technique to get your profile verified

@fogdart I would've used the same pics he uses for Tinder and use his verification technique to get your profile verified
What is Amnesia's "verification technique" exactly

What is Amnesia's "verification technique" exactly
"let me tell u a secret everyone, u want to pass the verification easy?

Put up one picture of YOURSELF, then verify your account doing the selfie pose as you.

Then once u get the verification checkmark congrats ur account if VERIFIED. Now replace that one real picture of yourself with all the pictures u want of whoever u wanna Chadfish as. You will still have the verification checkmark cause its tied to ur account

This is also why the verification means nothing on tinder" - Thursday at 7:06pm Post #29

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 15984, Lihito and 2 others
Ive been saying same shit for so long

Canadian whores hate white chads or ethnic chads with white features like salludon

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Melo95 and Baldingman1998
bruh your tinder exp threads are ass. It is your elo because salludon has literally been tested in canada and hit 99+ within 3 hours and i think the thread is still on here.

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 15984, datboijj and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Now try it it with thecel's pics

Its Canada so he will get 100+ likes in a few hours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, the BULL, Myth and 12 others
Imagine being Saludon/Amnesia. Girls all over the world recognize your face by now due to all these tinder experiments. Hundreds of incels using your pics everyday to try and get dates with girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, diggbicc, Deleted member 18568 and 18 others
Imagine being Saludon/Amnesia. Girls all over the world recognize your face by now due to all these tinder experiments. Hundreds of incels using your pics everyday to try and get dates with girls.
Suffering for success

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Myth, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
bruh your tinder exp threads are ass. It is your elo because salludon has literally been tested in canada and hit 99+ within 3 hours and i think the thread is still on here.
Test it yourself bro. No need to talk. I'm gonna try Hinge soon tho.

He looks more med in the pictures in this experiment since two of the pictures are black and white. He looked more indian in the pictures I used.

@fogdart PM'd me and I gave him the pics I use for Tinder. In his experiment in his OP he used the exact same pics in the same order I used on my last Tinder run which maxed me at 99 likes in 10 hours.

TBH I think a HUGE factor in this is the age forgart is using. The VAST majority of women using Tinder are 18-21 year olds. So by simply being 28 years old you are taking yourself out of the typical age bracket 18-20 year olds are setting. Most young women on Tinder cap out their age limit at 22 or 24 so you will never be seen.

This is why you just gotta age fraud, simple as

EDIT: Although he has his past experiment with that black guy where he got better results so maybe I dunno
Edit 2 : Actually now that I thihnk about it the very first time EVER created tinder, ever, I set my age at 28 and got a ton of likes, maxed out at 99 in 12 hours so maybe disregard what I just said. But I DO know for a fact with younger women I've met up with I ask them what they set their age cap at and many do say 22/24 so I know I am right about that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Myth, datboijj and 8 others
So by simply being 28 years old you are taking yourself out of the typical age bracket 18-20 year olds are setting. Most young women on Tinder cap out their age limit at 22 or 24 so you will never be seen.
Legit even I have to fraud @ 21 and 17 on yubo lol

Age pill is brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 15984, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
@fogdart PM'd me and I gave him the pics I use for Tinder. In his experiment in his OP he used the exact same pics in the same order I used on my last Tinder run which maxed me at 99 likes in 10 hours.

TBH I think a HUGE factor in this is the age forgart is using. The VAST majority of women using Tinder are 18-21 year olds. So by simply being 28 years old you are taking yourself out of the typical age bracket 18-20 year olds are setting. Most young women on Tinder cap out their age limit at 22 or 24 so you will never be seen.

This is why you just gotta age fraud, simple as

EDIT: Although he has his past experiment with that black guy where he got better results so maybe I dunno
Edit 2 : Actually now that I thihnk about it the very first time EVER created tinder, ever, I set my age at 28 and got a ton of likes, maxed out at 99 in 12 hours so maybe disregard what I just said. But I DO know for a fact with younger women I've met up with I ask them what they set their age cap at and many do say 22/24 so I know I am right about that
To be fair, the experiment I did with the black guy was in September 2020, which is a year ago. Tinder in 2021 is a different story - it is no more what it used to be. It is either fewer women are signing up for Tinder or the algorithm has changed significantly or women's standards are through the roof now. Anyways, I'll try both you and Salludon on Hinge and report the outcome. When was the last time you created a Tinder profile and how fast did you get the 99+ likes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Melo95
To be fair, the experiment I did with the black guy was in September 2020, which is a year ago. Tinder in 2021 is a different story - it is no more what it used to be. It is either fewer women are signing up for Tinder or the algorithm has changed significantly or women's standards are through the roof now. Anyways, I'll try both you and Salludon on Hinge and report the outcome. When was the last time you created a Tinder profile and how fast did you get the 99+ likes?
3 months ago. No boost, no paid account, just standard

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
What do you not understand. Canada has a MASSIVE JUNGLE FEVER at the moment.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and fogdart
Idk man. I ran Maher last October and he got great results with very high quality women. This time, I'm running delisola and he's doing worse than I thought. He never even hit 99+ because it was too slow in first few days. Also very few first messages. This is with a fresh number and fresh device as well

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15984
In his experiment in his OP he used the exact same pics in the same order I used on my last Tinder run
Do you really use that shirtless pic of you when you were 20? It's so old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and fogdart
Idk man. I ran Maher last October and he got great results with very high quality women. This time, I'm running delisola and he's doing worse than I thought. He never even hit 99+ because it was too slow in first few days. Also very few first messages. This is with a fresh number and fresh device as well
Tell these people that tinder is not what it used to be @Blackgymmax @Amnesia @Salludon @gamma Even top tier male models are not doing as well as they were doing before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, gamma and Blackgymmax
Tell these people that tinder is not what it used to be @Blackgymmax @Amnesia @Salludon @gamma Even top tier male models are not doing as well as they were doing before.
Its over.
Idk salludon still does extremely well from what hes shown us. I think the tinder devs are just 1 upping us ngl

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Its over.
Idk salludon still does extremely well from what hes shown us. I think the tinder devs are just 1 upping us ngl
Someone should nuke tinder hq. Someone should fucking kill all their devs or threaten them or nuke everything. I'm fucking done

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jaded, Deleted member 22285, Myth and 2 others
Its over.
Bro I’m sure tinder employees have seen the numerous tinder experiments and redpill talking points about how the top male profiles get all the matches so they’ve tweaked the algorithm to slow down matches so that every man gets a fair chance - that’s what I suspect. Average and below average men are tinders income source - they’ll buy premium accounts and boosts if they know can get a chance and some matches. Also, I think Salludons experiments are old and not recent.

@Melo95

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 14781 and gamma