Tinder experiment gymmaxxed MTN

yohiku420

yohiku420

Banned
Hey guys,

two days ago I asked for a gymmaxxed mtn to run a tindrr experiment. Here are the results.

I used max euceda as MTN.

The results didnt suprise me at all. He did very good for almost two days he got, not exactly two days something like 40 hours he got to sum up 26 matches. He matched with fuckable foids. Two messaged first. for comparison. I did a Tinder experiment with the same cell phone and the same cell phone number with pneumo about 2 months ago. Pneumo had 28 matches in total in 3 days. That means the MTN gymmaxxed surpassed him in almost 2 days. Pneumos matches, however, were of better quality. I did the same routine. Reset cell phone, new email. However, I think that the number is shadowbanned, otherwise both would have had many more matches. In summary, anyone who still says gym is coped should continue to live an incel life.

Attachments

• parjyoih8yagd0vv.jpg
    parjyoih8yagd0vv.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231027_141855_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20231027_141855_Tinder.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231027_140439_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20231027_140439_Tinder.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231027_140442_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20231027_140442_Tinder.jpg
    704.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231027_140630_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20231027_140630_Tinder.jpg
    541.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231027_141020_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20231027_141020_Tinder.jpg
    650.7 KB · Views: 0
  • p5yjq3keed7c6bt2.jpg
    p5yjq3keed7c6bt2.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 0
  • pqfesaqxng1632rt.jpg
    pqfesaqxng1632rt.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 0
  • p9r055pe9hr9ijv0.jpg
    p9r055pe9hr9ijv0.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, Bozoogway, cytoplasm and 3 others
@cytoplasm what do you say to this results?

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Hey guys,

two days ago I asked for a gymmaxxed mtn to run a tindrr experiment. Here are the results.

The results didnt suprise me at all. He did very good for almost two days he got, not exactly two days something like 40 hours he got to sum up 26 matches. He matched with fuckable foids. Two messaged first. for comparison. I did a Tinder experiment with the same cell phone and the same cell phone number with pneumo about 2 months ago. Pneumo had 28 matches in total in 3 days. That means the MTN gymmaxxed surpassed him in almost 2 days. Pneumos matches, however, were of better quality. I did the same routine. Reset cell phone, new email. However, I think that the number is shadowbanned, otherwise both would have had many more matches. In summary, anyone who still says gym is coped should continue to live an incel life.
Es ist vorbei

• JFL
Reactions: InSplit
i mean of course it helps, but if you have subhuman face being muscular wont change shit, this guy would get almost same results if he had a thinner body (dont think the foids that match for body only are foids that i want to interract with perosnnaly)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 6128, Meteor21 and 3 others
are u sure ELO wasnt in play here? or some other factors cos ik different pneumo threads have him slaying like crazy

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and BoredPrince
Hey guys,

Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: yohiku420
Es ist vorbei
Findest du? Denkst du die Ergebnisse sind scheiße? Bedenke das die nummer wahrscheinlich shadow banned ist und tinder auch Im allgemeinen nicht mehr so viele likes/matches wie vor 4 Jahren liefert.

i mean of course it helps, but if you have subhuman face being muscular wont change shit, this guy would get almost same results if he had a thinner body (dont think the foids that match for body only are foids that i want to interract with perosnnaly)
Nah bullshit. He would never ever would get the same results with this pics with a manlet body. Keep coping

are u sure ELO wasnt in play here? or some other factors cos ik different pneumo threads have him slaying like crazy
Can you send me link to thread?

Sure not but still these pics are one of his better pics without complete frauding
pneumo is one of the very few users who actually doesnt fraud, like just use the shit from his latest rating threads bruh not these old ass ones

Findest du? Denkst du die Ergebnisse sind scheiße? Bedenke das die nummer wahrscheinlich shadow banned ist und tinder auch Im allgemeinen nicht mehr so viele likes/matches wie vor 4 Jahren liefert.
Sub 99 = fertig

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Sub 99 = fertig
Ach selbst mit nem chad kommt man gefühlt auf tinder nicht mehr weiter. Deutschland ist schon am arsch. Wenn schon chadlites wie pneumo rein scheißen

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Insane body halo although i don't think he's mtn he's like a high ltn but yeah great body

• +1
Well funny thing is in bumble he got also not that good results. After 24h 23. Cant find good pics of him. His acc is private for me
just go on rating section and type his name in th filters

And of course subhuman face is rope or hard surgery. But what I wanted to say with this thread is. That mtn+ should gym maxx. It is a have to. Unless ur chad gym maxx will give ur 3 times more matches like blackgymaxx once said. Only thing I agree with this dude

just go on rating section and type his name in th filters
Thanks. But even with better pics he wont get that more matches. Germany is over my friend

Not surprised. Gym is anything but cope
True. Gymmaxx or rope. Unless u have chad face. Even then would a stacy of course choose a gym maxxed chad over manlet chad unless she has twink fetish jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and cytoplasm
Btw which other factors could play in here? I did complete reset of phone, new email only same phone number. And even tho he should perform less than pneumo cuz I created his acc after pneumo acc. But he still mogged him in terms of matches, pneumo had only better quality matches

ELO fuck-arounds make you show to less attractive people. If he matched with these blondies he still has good ELO, he's just throttled on purpose by tinder, plus if it's his second account then no longer has noob boost.

I know because I have it the same. I'll get throttled by tinder and get very few matches, but of good looking women, they do it to encourage you to pay. Meanwhile when I was really shadowbanned (after getting reported by bot) my swipe list looked like feminist trans-rights rally, all giga-fat, ugly, deformed women. After it got lifted I started getting only pretty women again

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
ELO fuck-arounds make you show to less attractive people. If he matched with these blondies he still has good ELO, he's just throttled on purpose by tinder, plus if it's his second account then no longer has noob boost.

I know because I have it the same. I'll get throttled by tinder and get very few matches, but of good looking women, they do it to encourage you to pay. Meanwhile when I was really shadowbanned (after getting reported by bot) my swipe list looked like feminist trans-rights rally, all giga-fat, ugly, deformed women. After it got lifted I started getting only pretty women again
So sum up mtn has even no more noob boost. But that can not be true. If u create New acc u always has noob boost thats why tinder shadowban exist

This is not an mtn gymmaxx dude, its a chadlite considering his physique.

Me and @User49 did an actual mtn faced gymmaxxed dude and he barely scratched 10 likes on first day and had better physique aswell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and yohiku420

Me and @User49 did an actual mtn faced gymmaxxed dude and he barely scratched 10 likes on first day and had better physique aswell
Jfl hahahaha. Dude has mtn face with good body. Send ur tinder experiment if u have screenshot unless keep giga coping

And consodering ur logic. The dude u used is also chadlite considering physique. Incel logic

So sum up mtn has even no more noob boost. But that can not be true. If u create New acc u always has noob boost thats why tinder shadowban exist
Noob boost was either removed or very, very heavily nerfed in 2021. When I made account in june 2021 I had 140 likes, highest I ever had. Year later I got 80 with exact same photos (with single pixels edited to prevent duplicate detection, just in case), same short bio, in same area and also in mid-summer (even made at same hour, ~3PM, for logic of getting into these two most important timeframes for people swiping). So yeah there's a huge difference now, they caught up to it very hard.

And yes I do believe your guy would get much more likes if he had noob boost (or even at least a true fresh start with no throttle)

Noob boost was either removed or very, very heavily nerfed in 2021. When I made account in june 2021 I had 140 likes, highest I ever had. Year later I got 80 with exact same photos (with single pixels edited to prevent duplicate detection, just in case), same short bio, in same area and also in mid-summer (even made at same hour, ~3PM, for logic of getting these two most important timeframes for people swiping). So yeah there's a huge difference now, they caught up to it very hard.

And yes I do believe your guy would get much more likes if he had noob boost (or even at least a true fresh start with no throttle)
Ah understand. Makes sense had also a lot more matches back in 2019 before my looksmax. What u rate the dude I use. He is easily weak mtn face

And consodering ur logic. The dude u used is also chadlite considering physique. Incel logic
Location was buenos aires which has 16 million population. Really underwhelming result.
IMG 5388 IMG 5389 IMG 5392 Image 10

You're going to Need roids to have that body, if you don't blast and Cruise you're going to lose gains, and if you blast and Cruise you're fucking with your organism. Just spend thousands of euro and fuck up your organs to get some more likes Bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, BoredPrince and yohiku420
Ah understand. Makes sense had also a lot more matches back in 2019 before my looksmax. What u rate the dude I use. He is easily weak mtn face
I don't know I would call him strong MTN. He has kinda goofy face and is a horsecel, but has okay bones, good skin, eyebrows and hair; at least isn't recessed, balding or with other flaws that would make him sub5. His type of looks remind me of that dude Lillo Brancato when he was young, he also looks goofy with weird proportions but is not considered to be ugly

ofc I'm talking it all facially, he gets smv bonus from good physique obviously

Ur dude mogs mine dude which I used. If I run this dude he will mog in terms of matches on tinder. Bumble is another thing. Bumble is hardmode app
Yeah u might be right, bumble has lower userbase thus low matches. He will do good on tinder, try to run him

• +1
You're going to Need roids to have that body, if you don't blast and Cruise you're going to lose gains, and if you blast and Cruise you're fucking with your organism. Just spend thousands of euro and fuck up your organs to get some more likes Bro
Gigacope. The guy I used has natty body and his body is achievable in 2-3 years of consitent bodybuilding. Keep hard coping. Foids dont like anway roided bodys. They always choose his physique which is easily natural

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and Gus17
Yeah u might be right, bumble has lower userbase thus low matches. He will do good on tinder, try to run him
Will do. Even his coloring and ratios are better than the dude I used

Will do. Even his coloring and ratios are better than the dude I used
Yea his general physique is better, his hairline is his failo

• +1
I don't know I would call him strong MTN. He has kinda goofy face and is a horsecel, but has okay bones, good skin, eyebrows and hair; at least isn't recessed, balding or with other flaws that would make him sub5. His type of looks remind me of that dude Lillo Brancato when he was young, he also looks goofy with weird proportions but is not considered to be ugly

ofc I'm talking it all facially, he gets smv bonus from good physique obviously
Yea that seems fairly rating. Even Horst nose is not death sentence. His nose is just too slim for a dude

He already had body halo when he was 100% natty
Gut8g

He'd do similar with this physique i reckon

He's 4 psl at very best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, brucewayne78, BoredPrince and 1 other person
@yohiku420 What age did you set for pneumo

Dude ur Definition of mentalcel autism

bro you're talking about some extreme water and gymcelling is about genetics too. those tinder experiments are all location and elo , he's still an MTN irl so who cares

Tinder experiments in 2023 without platinum where your profile gets shown first to people you like are irrelevant, too many men have payed accounts which bury non paid accounts, its very hit or miss elo bs with non paid non verified accounts, only way to accuratly do tinder experiments now is buying platinum verifying and seeing your match rate, other than that, irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover