Tinder experiment gymmaxxed MTN

bro you're talking about some extreme water and gymcelling is about genetics too. those tinder experiments are all location and elo , he's still an MTN irl so who cares
elo is the same as pneumo cuz reset, read what I wrote. Ofcourse gymcelling is about genetics. But if u have at least average genetics similiar physique is achievable. If not ur genetic is trash asf and u shouldnt anyway reproduce then

Tinder experiments in 2023 without platinum where your profile gets shown first to people you like are irrelevant, too many men have payed accounts which bury non paid accounts, its very hit or miss elo bs with non paid non verified accounts, only way to accuratly do tinder experiments now is buying platinum verifying and seeing your match rate, other than that, irrelevant
Gigacope

elo is the same as pneumo cuz reset, read what I wrote. Ofcourse gymcelling is about genetics. But if u have at least average genetics similiar physique is achievable. If not ur genetic is trash asf and u shouldnt anyway reproduce then
ok bro not my problem jfl at you for running experiments

• JFL
Reactions: yohiku420
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 48194
keep running experimetns incel

They just dont understand

Keep coping LTN

Another proof that body EXCEPT FOR DICK doesn't mean shit. No one gives a fuck. Face + Dick = everything

• JFL
Reactions: yohiku420 and Deleted member 48194
Another proof that body EXCEPT FOR DICK doesn't mean shit. No one gives a fuck. Face + Dick = everything
I think u read wrong tread subhuman

how tf is it even possible to get 26 matches lol maximum i ve got is 4 in germany and 3 of them never replied i also had a mirror arm pic too

i had 20 matches in 3 months

You're going to Need roids to have that body, if you don't blast and Cruise you're going to lose gains, and if you blast and Cruise you're fucking with your organism. Just spend thousands of euro and fuck up your organs to get some more likes Bro
Yeah but he’s also pretty narrow.

You’d look around as wide as a natty assuming you have good bone structure