[Tinder Experiment] OVER FOR JORDAN BARRETT

:love:

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Nobody gets any matches anymore, nobody gets relationships, nobody gets sex. I am 100% sure there's a jew conspiracy. Sex isn't real. There's 3-4 men for every woman, etc.

I can't cope anymore with living as a sexual human being in an asexual world.

• So Sad
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 110, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
View attachment 533864

IT IS BRUTALLY OVER FOR JORDAN BARRETT

Settings:
30km radius in main city (Cracow, population 1mil+)
18 - 30 years old hags max

View attachment 533865

I tried to do as normie bio as possible, also since Barrett is 5ft11 manlet I put 5'10.

RESULTS ARE DEVASTATING...
I got 3 likes and 2 matches... I had 3 matches but one girl deleted me i didn't even message her jfl
View attachment 533892

PICTURES USED:
View attachment 533894
View attachment 533895

ON THE SIDENOTE:
Most girls I seen are so average... PSL3 - 5.5 at maximum, i did not see a single Stacylite or Stacy...

Some girls that were 18-19 looked like fucking 30 years old absolute genetic trash JFL. Stop the myth that polish girls are stacies of Europe, they look nothing special really...

The cutest girls I've seen (didn't even match with them):

View attachment 533881
View attachment 533884

Thats about it. 2 cute girls from like 100+ and they are around PSL5 - 5.5

I AM OFFICIALLY DELETING ALL BARRETT PICS FROM MY MOG FOLDER AND PUTTING THEM INTO MY SUBHUMAN FOLDER, BARRETT IS NOW OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED AS SUBHUMAN AND WILL BE FEATURED IN NEXT GALLERY OF SUBHUMANS:
View attachment 533889
You should add my sig into mog

Nobody gets any matches anymore, nobody gets relationships, nobody gets sex. I am 100% sure there's a jew conspiracy. Sex isn't real. There's 3-4 men for every woman, etc.

I can't cope anymore with living as a sexual human being in an asexual world.
They get sex, just not us subhumans.

over, take the chicopill
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

• +1
Reactions: Over
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Sikkunt23
ahem source please for research please thanks please bhai
Stop simping. Whores should be beheaded. I'd gladly take machete and kill that bitch from picture.

And yes Chico is the unmoggable God

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Icon, Deleted member 4562, Pietrosiek and 4 others
chico mogs hard, theres a lot of copers on this forum who voted against him so what can i say
but if you ask girls, the answer is clear
keep coping
Barret gang will indeed be finished and they will have to change their Avi to Chico after my thread inshallah @DaddyBigPenis

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Stop simping. Whores should be beheaded. I'd gladly take machete and kill that bitch from picture.

Change ur Avi now

chico mogs hard, theres a lot of copers on this forum who voted against him so what can i say
but if you ask girls, the answer is clear
keep coping
girls will choose hexum but okay

yes bro i just need her name so i can put her on my whore list, so i can avoid her in the future

@Aesthetics_III

name? need for a school project

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Vidyacoper
  • +1
girls will choose hexum but okay
>obsessed PSL autists chosen Hexum
>"girls will choose hexum bro"

are you saying that people who voted Hexum are girls or

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31618, Sikkunt23 and Vidyacoper
@Vidyacoper stop voting for barret in my mog battles he is gay bro

• +1
@Vidyacoper stop voting for barret in my mog battles he is gay bro
yes tbh now ive been blackpilled, over for barrett
barrett gang officially disbanded rip @Over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and Sikkunt23
Keep coping . U used one pic with a shit bio and u prolly didn’t use a new number . Try again
I'm not coping :lul:

I used 8 pictures bhai and my bio explains how I'm trying to be a model, also how is it coping? If chico can't succeed over for us

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
>obsessed PSL autists chosen Hexum
>"girls will choose hexum bro"

are you saying that people who voted Hexum are girls or
dude

if you think girls would prefer some random prettyboy like chico

over the epitome of masculinity and prettiness that hexum is, you are coping hard

they are complete different psl and complete different leagues

yes tbh now ive been blackpilled, over for barrett
barrett gang officially disbanded rip @Over
Mirin ur iq bro. Indeed barret is just a gay tranny that psl users love and women find to be Donald trump

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Vidyacoper
Bullshit, Barrett is fucking high T as fuck but looks too gay alien

He has all characteristics of gigantic prenatal T: wide neck, wide face, wide frame, insanely high T voice (type in youtube Jordan Barrett beautiful people, he is in orange hoodie there), very hairy chest and legs/arms.

Stop coping with MUUH T MUUHH MASCULINE, its all about good pheno and prettyboys like Lachowski got insane appeal.
Gay alien pheno is still more attactive to jbs than females 25+.Atleast for us Slavs no female would find Sean O'Pry or Barett attractive mostly because there are absolutely no males with those phenoes here.25+ Slavic foids are attracted mainly to Masculine guys like Mariano di Vaio.Prettyboys like Chico will slay only jbs in Slavlands.

• Ugh..
They probably think he's a chadfish :lul: Women aren't stupid.. well some aren't. Plus Tinder just released verification in almost every country so if you don't have a blue checkmark next to your name good luck with your chadfishing.

I'm not coping :lul:

I used 8 pictures bhai and my bio explains how I'm trying to be a model, also how is it coping? If chico can't succeed over for us
Cope . Ur bio was prolly shit and u didn’t use a new number . ELO really matters in tinder jfl

Gay alien pheno is still more attactive to jbs than females 25+.Atleast for us Slavs no female would find Sean O'Pry or Barett attractive mostly because there are absolutely no males with those phenoes here.25+ Slavic foids are attracted mainly to Masculine guys like Mariano di Vaio.Prettyboys like Chico will slay only jbs in Slavlands.
My barret thread will say other wise jfl

dude

if you think girls would prefer some random prettyboy like chico

over the epitome of masculinity and prettiness that hexum is, you are coping hard

they are complete different psl and complete different leagues
One is maculine gigachad other one is prettyboy gigachad stop acting stupid now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
Cope . Ur bio was prolly shit and u didn’t use a new number . ELO really matters in tinder jfl
Bio means nothing, it's all face on tinder. Just lol if you think they read your bio

• +1
please

• Ugh..
Opry is now the new psl god women also love him

• +1
jordan barret doesn't make the cutoff anymore for female hypergamy in 2020 its fucking over

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
  • Love it
Womens standards are really rising if Barret isn’t enough

• JFL
jordan barret doesn't make the cutoff anymore for female hypergamy in 2020 its fucking over
This fourm doesn’t know Jack shit about general appeal . To girls barret looks like bloated Donald trump

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Vidyacoper and Over
alpha gorilla hexum even mogs here
lol cope
and yeah ur right tbh, he looks like a gorilla but i thought i was the only one who thought that
i think its his weird mouth area

Womens standards are really rising if Barret isn’t enough
No u low iq . Barrett looks like a gay tranny to women . I kept telling u guys how barret isn’t sexually attractive to most women but ur pls Austism
Clouds ur judgement jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Kingkellz and Vidyacoper
No u low iq . Barrett looks like a gay tranny to women . I kept telling u guys how barret isn’t sexually attractive to most women but ur pls Austism
Clouds ur judgement jfl
barret mogs average guys man and that pretty hard

he was never gigachad for me but decent looking

barret mogs average guys man and that pretty hard

he was never gigachad for me but decent looking
Cope average guy literally has more smv than him if he isn’t ugly . Barret LITERALLY has such little smv I’ll show u in my thread soon

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4438