[Tinder Experiment] OVER FOR JORDAN BARRETT

Chico is pink figure (185cm vs 190cm)

SmartSelect 20200722 190959 Firefox

BddQsb0 d

Stop being autistic they both are gigachads but Hexum doesn't mog at all.

Chico youtube compilations: countless
Hexum youtube compilations : 0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, Pietrosiek and Vidyacoper
My barret thread will say other wise jfl
I am talking about Slavs bro.
Maybe in the West females would probably prefer Barett and other males with gay alien phenoes but in Slavlands it's different story.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
barret mogs average guys man and that pretty hard

he was never gigachad for me but decent looking
Actually average dude sex appeal mogs Barrett atm

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and Sikkunt23
OP literally using Barrets bloated pics and having a suprised pikachu face, its over for low IQcels

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF

View attachment 534305

View attachment 534308

compare some male model gaylord from this era

to some nigga who died 40 years ago and nobody knows

to some nigga who died 40 years ago and nobody knows
Dead nigga got 0 appeal JFL he is rotten bones by now. Tfw we all sex appeal mog Hexum

OP literally using Barrets bloated pics and having a suprised pikachu face, its over for low IQcels
Kill yourself you low IQ subhuman nigger jfl

never thought i would see @Over betraying his God

times really change...

is he doing the @inceletto move here?

@DaddyBigPenis thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Kingkellz
Bullshit, Barrett is fucking high T as fuck but looks too gay alien

He has all characteristics of gigantic prenatal T: wide neck, wide face, wide frame, insanely high T voice (type in youtube Jordan Barrett beautiful people, he is in orange hoodie there), very hairy chest and legs/arms.

Stop coping with MUUH T MUUHH MASCULINE, its all about good pheno and prettyboys like Lachowski got insane appeal.
It’s just not true, girls over 13 don’t get turned on by fag looking mms, unless they are bi, most straight women are attracted to men not girly looking boys.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Kingkellz
@DaddyBigPenis ur gay idol is about to it be destroyed inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
It’s just not true, girls over 13 don’t get turned on by fag looking mms, unless they are bi, most straight women are attracted to men not girly looking boys.
They are getting turned on by fag twink tiktok slayers so your argument is invalid.

PSL basement dweller got PhD on what girls are getting turned on when he isn't even a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, SpearOfOrion, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Sikkunt23 and Over
Which happen to be supermodels and millionaires... Oh well.. Poor jordy boi
He fucks supermodels due to connections and social circle and low inhib . He isn’t sexually attractive to girls . I have a thread on this where I asked 47 girls based on good pics of barret jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister. and Darkstrand
They are getting turned on by fag twink tiktok slayers so your argument is invalid.

PSL basement dweller got PhD on what girls are getting turned on when he isn't even a girl
The projection is unreal😂 keep coping with your faggot Tik Tom ‘men’ women loaugh at these pussies in real life, they want a strong man not some twink faggot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Just do tinder experiment with ogre bloated australian anime character in Poland theory.

He fucks supermodels due to connections and social circle and low inhib . He isn’t sexually attractive to girls . I have a thread on this where I asked 47 girls based on good pics of barret jfl
Because he looks like a fucking woman, and wow women don’t find an androgynous feminine think attractive?? Fuck all the aspies here twink otherwise...

The projection is unreal😂 keep coping with your faggot Tik Tom ‘men’ women loaugh at these pussies in real life, they want a strong man not some think faggot.
It seems like you want strong man irl to fuck your butthole, you're obsessed with it.

Tiktoks slayers fuck prime virgin jbs. Meanwhile you perma virgin rotter project on "OGH MUHH WOMEN WANT THIS"

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
I think its not right to just simply say he's not sexually attractive at all... The very prime Barrett had at least an existent appeal for sure, nowadays not so much
I've asked many girls too, and surprisingly enough, only the good looking ones said he's good looking ... @AutisticBeaner

But tbh... The only reason I like Barrett is aesthetics, it always was obvious to me his smv isnt up there

• +1
Reactions: Icon and AutisticBeaner
Because he looks like a fucking woman, and wow women don’t find an androgynous feminine think attractive?? Fuck all the aspies here twink otherwise...
It’s not that . Pretty bois slay irl hard jfl . Especially robust pretty bois . Barret literally looks like Donald trump in an alien form lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jaime lannister.
I think its not right to just simply say he's not sexually attractive at all... The very prime Barrett had at least an existent appeal for sure, nowadays not so much
I've asked many girls too, and surprisingly enough, only the good looking ones said he's good looking ... @AutisticBeaner

But tbh... The only reason I like Barrett is aesthetics, it always was obvious to me his smv isnt up there
Cope . Me I will make the thread soon . I used pics of barret in his prime and compared it to random chadlites I found on Instagram and told them to pic which guy they prefer lol

It seems like you want strong man irl to fuck your butthole, you're obsessed with it.

Tiktoks slayers fuck prime virgin jbs. Meanwhile you perma virgin rotter project on "OGH MUHH WOMEN WANT THIS"
And you want a faggot tik tok boy husband, I’ve never seen a woman lusting over faggot mms, I have seen them listing over athletes, masculine chads etc. maybe you should crawl out of your basement and come into the real world...

It’s not that . Pretty bois slay irl hard jfl . Edoeicualky robust pretty bois . Barret literally looks like Donald trump in an alien form lol
After high school pretty boys slay bottles of hand cream and fap furiously to posts on this site. It’s over for twinks

After high school pretty boys slay bottles of hand cream and fap furiously to posts on this site. It’s over for twinks
Brutal fucking cope . U just hate pretty bois and are likely jealous . Barret doesn’t do well with women appeal cuz he looks so out of normal that girls don’t find it attractive

Brutal fucking cope . U just hate pretty bois and are likely jealous . Barret doesn’t do well with women appeal cuz he looks so out of normal that girls don’t find it attractive
Why would I cope😂I’m a dimoohic man who has a gf and has fucked multiple women, pretty boys do slay but way less than jocks or chads did, and Barrett is just fucking ugly, he’s not even a pretty boy at all.

Cope . Me I will make the thread soon . I used pics of barret in his prime and compared it to random chadlites I found on Instagram and told them to pic which guy they prefer lol
No use arguing with you, it's retarded to believe Barrett has high appeal, but that's, as you may have seen, not the reason I like him anyways

• +1
No use arguing with you, it's retarded to believe Barrett has high appeal, but that's, as you may have seen, not the reason I like him anyways
He has insane aesthetics bro I agree on that . But thinking he has general appeal is stupid as fuck . And a lot of people think he does lol

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I think they thought he wasn't real
And the photos u posted were shit autistic trash
Take a photo of him in the gym
One driving a car and one with a group of friends
This could help Barrett.

lmao I just started an experiment with this guy to see how he fares in my area.
View attachment 534542

to be honest I have my doubts. I think you're overrating his appeal. maher / strijd are probably ideal for tinder slaying.

plus he looks ultra aspie just having 3 selfies jfl
I need to find his IG again he had like 1k followers and is actually Polish which is insane

i will link him that on insta on dm

View attachment 534305

View attachment 534308

Well I think the reason is that Hexum died (1957-1984) years before youtube was established, soo not many normies saw him before the era of the internet.

I refuse to believe it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272
You get shadow banned after the first acc bhai

Cope average guy literally has more smv than him if he isn’t ugly . Barret LITERALLY has such little smv I’ll show u in my thread soon
Tag me in your thread

View attachment 533864

IT IS BRUTALLY OVER FOR JORDAN BARRETT

Settings:
30km radius in main city (Cracow, population 1mil+)
18 - 30 years old hags max

View attachment 533865

I tried to do as normie bio as possible, also since Barrett is 5ft11 manlet I put 5'10.

RESULTS ARE DEVASTATING...
I got 3 likes and 2 matches... I had 3 matches but one girl deleted me i didn't even message her jfl
View attachment 533892

PICTURES USED:
View attachment 533894
View attachment 533895

ON THE SIDENOTE:
Most girls I seen are so average... PSL3 - 5.5 at maximum, i did not see a single Stacylite or Stacy...

Some girls that were 18-19 looked like fucking 30 years old absolute genetic trash JFL. Stop the myth that polish girls are stacies of Europe, they look nothing special really...

The cutest girls I've seen (didn't even match with them):

View attachment 533881
View attachment 533884

Thats about it. 2 cute girls from like 100+ and they are around PSL5 - 5.5

I AM OFFICIALLY DELETING ALL BARRETT PICS FROM MY MOG FOLDER AND PUTTING THEM INTO MY SUBHUMAN FOLDER, BARRETT IS NOW OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED AS SUBHUMAN AND WILL BE FEATURED IN NEXT GALLERY OF SUBHUMANS:
View attachment 533889
really nice eyes but his face looks so big, i would imagine he does well with girls though

• Ugh..
Tag me in your thread
I’m almost done Bhai . Will tag. I asked 40 jBs . Gave them pics of random chad or chadlites vs good pics of barret and asked them to choose

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Copemaxxing
I’m almost done Bhai . Will tag. I asked 40 jBs . Gave them pics of random chad or chadlites vs good pics of barret and asked them to choose
Tag me too

• Love it
Tag me too! I wanna see the guys you compared him with

Tag me too! I wanna see the guys you compared him with
It’s just random chads and chadlites I found on Instagram mainly

No man. I used to do experiment with this guy:
View attachment 533910

And he got 10 matches within minutes... by the end of day had over 99+

He mogs Barrett to death, and pics i used for Barrett were selfie like but he still looked INSANE in them

Water is wet
Darker coloring prettyboy > any blonde guy

• +1
Reactions: Over
I know you used selfies but maybe, just maybe they thought he looked too good to be real?
@MentalistKebab @Colvin76 @SubhumanCurrycel @rightfulcel

the copes never end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 5522