Tinder experiment

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
I did a tinder experiment while travelling to see how many girls I could get in tinder.
I was very naive due to getting inflated ratings on this site and thought that I could get some decently good matches.
I used NT photos of me : a candid, selfie, body pic, and a pic of me in sports team. and kept my bio as "6'2 travelling for a bit in india"
https://looksmax.org/threads/17-62-rate-me-body-face.17039/#post-326758 this is how I look btw, but I wont share the photos I used due to friends being in them

after 3days I got 1 fucking match, and this was after me swiping on almost everyone who was above a 4, and using all my matches.

I then put a photo of my biggest incel friend, with the snapchat dog filter. changed my gender to female and kept the description NO JEWS
I got 99likes almost instantly and after a bit of swiping I had 200matches, and over 30superlikes
I would send pics but I spammed them all my best friends phone number and told them to call him for a bj, which got my account banned

ITS OVER

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Adreyan, Krezo, 195cm and 5 others
I did a tinder experiment while travelling to see how many girls I could get in tinder.
I was very naive due to getting inflated ratings on this site and thought that I could get some decently good matches.
I used NT photos of me : a candid, selfie, body pic, and a pic of me in sports team. and kept my bio as "6'2 travelling for a bit in india"
https://looksmax.org/threads/17-62-rate-me-body-face.17039/#post-326758 this is how I look btw, but I wont share the photos I used due to friends being in them

after 3days I got 1 fucking match, and this was after me swiping on almost everyone who was above a 4, and using all my matches.

I then put a photo of my biggest incel friend, with the snapchat dog filter. changed my gender to female and kept the description NO JEWS
I got 99likes almost instantly and after a bit of swiping I had 200matches, and over 30superlikes
I would send pics but I spammed them all my best friends phone number and told them to call him for a bj, which got my account banned

ITS OVER
I can relate so much. I look decent (look at my recent post with viddy + pic) and I get matches only from femcels and average-ugly bitches with 2 KG of makeup. Also I don't get more than 3 matches a day on average, sometimes only 1. The standards are just too sky high for us to reach boyo. JFL if you're not 9 foot miniumum with thanos chin.

I can relate so much. I look decent (look at my recent post with viddy + pic) and I get matches only from femcels and average-ugly bitches with 2 KG of makeup. Also I don't get more than 3 matches a day on average, sometimes only 1. The standards are just too sky high for us to reach boyo. JFL if you're not 9 foot miniumum with thanos chin.
I Should mention that this was in india

It is over

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, itsoverbuddyboyo and Insomniac
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
It is it’s over.

I have PTSD from tinder!

psl 7+ or death, being top20% is not enough on tinder, chad or rope

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
@itsoverbuddyboyo

haha just got a notification that I have 236 new messages
sadly i cant see it cause my account got banned

• WTF
Reactions: androidcel
You are too young to be successful on Tinder, you still somewhat have a baby face.

You are too young to be successful on Tinder, you still somewhat have a baby face.
I could accept that if i had maybe 20-50matches.
but with one match I can surely say that I am to low for modern woman standards, cant cope anymore brother
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Maybe they only liked your giga incel friend ironically? But yes you got inflated ratings, I'd say you're a 5/10 cause of the frowned mouth, skin, nose etc.

Experiments on me

That's harsh bro I know exactly how you feel. People on this site gave me massively inflated ratings which really boosted my self confidence but when I did try tinder I only got a few matches as well.

Also note this, I don't think curry whores in India really like white men that much. There is a lot of hatred towards them from colonial times so white men in India get a bad reputation as 'imperialists' and 'colonizers'. Curry women in Europe, however, are a lot more open to dating white men if that's what you're after. My (previous) oneitis was curry and she said she only went for white men (still rejected me tho jfl). I have seen in real life curry girls with men who look similar to you in looks.

Don't give up man. You still probably mog most people on this site anyway.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 439