TINDER EXPERIMENTS ARE USELESS UNLESS

Water. But I think these experiments do give at least some insight of what type of foids certain races appeal to. For example when I ran Tyronefish a few years ago I matched with many slutty foids that were more dtf compared to the foids which other ethnic chads attracted. I don't think that's a coincidence or isolated experience since there were other experiments with BBCs done on here that seemed to suggest similar results.

And when I ran pretty boy gooks with Kpop aesthetic I mostly attracted weird alt foids and dethniks. But when I used a more masc gook I matched with more regular beckies/stacies that would generally go for Chads or Tyrones. Based on those results I believe that there are more factors to appeal than just your race and PSL.

But I agree that using just one experiment to generalize overall SMV of a whole race is beyond low IQ. This is what that dumb nigger ITV/Rehab Room did when he used the poor results of a Indian "chad" (Yogioabs :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ) to "prove" that dark skin curries can't slay regardless of how they look. Yet I ran a pretty boy Dravidian last year on Hinge and he did very well, hence debunking that theory.

Show me the pics of the chink TInder's experiment you did or larp.

My chink Kpop tinder experiment got 30% htb with 800 matches in one week.

Alt/deathnics mean that guy is not kpopmaxxer, he wouldn't be changlite in korea as well.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and wishIwasSalludon
You don’t need to see pics lol all you have to do is look at the data

You don’t need to see pics lol all you have to do is look at the data

ok whatever help you cope buddy.

It would be nice if your dick got wet if that's the case.;)

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Didn't know Pakistani have inferiority complex like Curry

• JFL
Profiles got banned a while ago but I could pm you the guys i used if ya want. Idk if you'd consider them to be kpopmaxxed but they're def pretty boys with soft aesthetics. I gave even them a tall height too

My chink Kpop tinder experiment got 30% htb with 800 matches in one week.
Okay now THAT has to be larp jfl none of the chads I used got that much within a week. What location did you do the experiment in?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Profiles got banned a while ago but I could pm you the guys i used if ya want. Idk if you'd consider them to be kpopmaxxed but they're def pretty boys with soft aesthetics. I gave even them a tall height too

Okay now THAT has to be larp jfl none of the chads I used got that much within a week. What location did you do the experiment in?
Northen germany

Its done to evaluate individual SMV, what I mean is it cant assess the smv of a group. Certain people here will make threads like "look at this one black MTN who does well on tinder JBB PROVEN" or "gook destroys tinder kpoppill". I dont think I have to say the names but these people are very low iq. Anecdotes prove nothing all it proves is that individual is attractive.

tagging some of the people who use this fallacy:
@Meraki @Kamui @aspiringexcel @Looks234
Blud me saying some shit like “curries have 0 SMV” or “whites have the highest SMV out of all races” doesn’t make me low IQ 💀 those are all things based in fact

Locationpill matters. I get more likes and actual meetups in EE than in the US.

ok whatever help you cope buddy.

It would be nice if your dick got wet if that's the case.;)
Copium I fuck higher quality girls than you’ll ever touch

Didn't know Pakistani have inferiority complex like Curry
I don’t have an inferiority complex I’m just not a delusional ethnics trying to cope my way out of the race failo

I don’t have an inferiority complex I’m just not a delusional ethnics trying to cope my way out of the race failo
How would you place south asian SMV?

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry