Tinder Experiments to Size Up Competition

J

joseph

Gold
Would it not be interesting if all of us used a fake profile (of a cute girl) on Tinder in our respective areas and and took screenshots of the say the top 20-50 Chads? Just wondering because in real life I see a ton of ugly men who are blue pilled (which is a good thing because of competition) and it is obviously rare to see a chad. On Tinder however, I'm sure there are some real studs but it would be cool to see the mathematics behind this... Say in a city of 1 000 000, maybe 50000 girls use tinder and say 1000000 guys use Tinder (totally arbitrary numbers)... Of the 1000000 guys how many are real chads? I've seen personally guys especially on campus who many on Looksmax mog for sure but they are able to smash here are and there, and some are relatively successful even with a girlfriend.. Applying the 80/20 rule there should be 80 000 guys in the above presented situation who are considered ugly.. But what exactly is the level required to be in the 20% on Tinder? Pretty interesting experiment to run especially across various cities across the world...

How many matches per 24h do u need to be considered top 20%?

It's weird because I have done a Tinder experiment to see the competition, with like a girl profile, and keep in mind I do live in Stockholm, Sweden. A lot, and by that I mean the vast majority, of guys, are really fucking ugly lol. Initially I had done it wrong, so I made it guy looking for guy on Tinder, and then my heart sank, because I swear, everyone had fucking great photos and they were all like PSL 5+, until there was a guy wearing string, thats when I realized that I was on the wrong kind of Tinder, so when I switched back to straight tinder and started going through the list of guy competition, they were all like really fucking ugly, swiped for like 10 minutes and found maybe 3 chadlites at best lol

tinder is shit end of story

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
It's weird because I have done a Tinder experiment to see the competition, with like a girl profile, and keep in mind I do live in Stockholm, Sweden. A lot, and by that I mean the vast majority, of guys, are really fucking ugly lol. Initially I had done it wrong, so I made it guy looking for guy on Tinder, and then my heart sank, because I swear, everyone had fucking great photos and they were all like PSL 5+, until there was a guy wearing string, thats when I realized that I was on the wrong kind of Tinder, so when I switched back to straight tinder and started going through the list of guy competition, they were all like really fucking ugly, swiped for like 10 minutes and found maybe 3 chadlites at best lol
Exactly my point. There are so many ugly guys out there, its good that they are bluepilled tho. In real life its hard to find a stunning male.

Exactly my point. There are so many ugly guys out there, its good that they are bluepilled tho. In real life its hard to find a stunning male.
I am about to start gymmaxxing hard. I want to try and make it to PSL 5
Also, try checking guy for guy Tinder and look at their photos and how they look. Be happy they arent fucking on straight tinder, then it would be over lmao

I d
I am about to start gymmaxxing hard. I want to try and make it to PSL 5

Also, try checking guy for guy Tinder and look at their photos and how they look. Be happy they arent fucking on straight tinder, then it would be over lmao
I didn't even know about guy tinder.... Btw, are you going to use roids? I wonder how true the whole... there isn't a face for your gym thing is, because I feel like there are girls who would throw themselves at ripped guys even if they have a subpar face? But I'm not sure... Would be interesting to investigate.