Tinder hacks for pulling MILFs

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
For my fellow brocels with serious mommy issues out there, ever wish to feel the warmth and touch of a woman a couple generations your senior? Well I’ve got a few tips that has worked for me and should work for you as well!

First understand this is a numbers game and dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble are SWARMING with post-wall divorcees and lonely women in their 40s and 50s. But let’s face it, the ones we’re actually looking are the cougars specifically on the hunt for young cock. Which is why your profile must be marketed directly towards this demographic. Here’s how:

Your age must be fabricated for your card to show up in the pool of the age group you’re shooting for. I personally set my age to 45 to maximize potential. However, you must specify your real age in your bio along with the fact you’re only looking for mature women. This will weed out any confusion whatsoever. As a result, your matches will be very few and far between, BUT the matches you do make are clear indicators of interested cougars granted they read your profile.

Opening photo should be a shirtless grey sweatpants pic showing off physique and meatprint. Being jacked amplifies your chances 10 fold (water is wet)

Faceless photos helps convey the aura of mystery and spark curiosity. If they match with you without even seeing your face, thats even more leverage for you! They’re gonna wanna see you eventually via text/facetime or in person.

Other than your fake age, don’t pretend to be their peer. Meaning don’t have old vintage songs as your Spotify anthem, acting like you’re into the same shit as them etc. You wanna make that generational gap crystal clear. Remember, you’re just a cub looking to fulfill a fantasy. This game should never be that complicated. Ultimately, patience is the main factor at play here.

And that’s all I do. Once the matches are made, the rest is up to you to use your own judgment as to how you wanna approach. In my experience, being more direct with older women has garnered more positive reception than beating around the bush (and not in the way most MILFs would wish). They’re only getting older and don’t have much time to waste. If they match a young guy with a cryptic yet tantalizing profile like yours, it’s for a reason. Do not squander it by asking about trivial shit like her favorite plant or what sports her kids play. Swing for the fucking fences. Good luck fellow cubs 🫡

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr.Proper, ReadBooksEveryday, rdqs and 6 others
Wtf did I just read

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx
if you gonna fuck a milf, at least fuck your gf's mother dude, not some random roasties off of tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 29581, mulattocel and 1 other person
For my fellow brocels with serious mommy issues out there, ever wish to feel the warmth and touch of a woman a couple generations your senior? Well I’ve got a few tips that has worked for me and should work for you as well!

First understand this is a numbers game and dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble are SWARMING with post-wall divorcees and lonely women in their 40s and 50s. But let’s face it, the ones we’re actually looking are the cougars specifically on the hunt for young cock. Which is why your profile must be marketed directly towards this demographic. Here’s how:

Your age must be fabricated for your card to show up in the pool of the age group you’re shooting for. I personally set my age to 45 to maximize potential. However, you must specify your real age in your bio along with the fact you’re only looking for mature women. This will weed out any confusion whatsoever. As a result, your matches will be very few and far between, BUT the matches you do make are clear indicators of interested cougars granted they read your profile.

Opening photo should be a shirtless grey sweatpants pic showing off physique and meatprint. Being jacked amplifies your chances 10 fold (water is wet)

Faceless photos helps convey the aura of mystery and spark curiosity. If they match with you without even seeing your face, thats even more leverage for you! They’re gonna wanna see you eventually via text/facetime or in person.

Other than your fake age, don’t pretend to be their peer. Meaning don’t have old vintage songs as your Spotify anthem, acting like you’re into the same shit as them etc. You wanna make that generational gap crystal clear. Remember, you’re just a cub looking to fulfill a fantasy. This game should never be that complicated. Ultimately, patience is the main factor at play here.

And that’s all I do. Once the matches are made, the rest is up to you to use your own judgment as to how you wanna approach. In my experience, being more direct with older women has garnered more positive reception than beating around the bush (and not in the way most MILFs would wish). They’re only getting older and don’t have much time to waste. If they match a young guy with a cryptic yet tantalizing profile like yours, it’s for a reason. Do not squander it by asking about trivial shit like her favorite plant or what sports her kids play. Swing for the fucking fences. Good luck fellow cubs 🫡
I award you the NOBEL PRIZE in the field of LOOKOLOGY 🫡

Nobel Prize GIF by Cal

Now take her! 🫡

Not the medal, if you know what i mean :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I award you the NOBEL PRIZE in the field of LOOKOLOGY 🫡

Nobel Prize GIF by Cal

Now take her! 🫡

Not the medal, if you know what i mean :feelshaha:
Would. GILFs are fair game too :feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: Artemis
if you gonna fuck a milf, at least fuck your gf's mother dude, not some random roasties off of tinder
Not trying to get caught in that web haha the whole objective of this game is drama free. The more random the better

great thread, BOTB

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel

Do you think I can get some milfs with this profile? Or don’t even bother

Attachments

• 2B9702BD-CA93-418A-96B9-E44B09A57358.png
    2B9702BD-CA93-418A-96B9-E44B09A57358.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • CBEB32BF-E3AC-4074-8FA7-123AD4D62E1D.png
    CBEB32BF-E3AC-4074-8FA7-123AD4D62E1D.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 9FAE099C-E194-48EB-92E0-7F20BFAEED7E.png
    9FAE099C-E194-48EB-92E0-7F20BFAEED7E.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • A89C68FB-D44E-4E50-B87B-190B2E5F902E.png
    A89C68FB-D44E-4E50-B87B-190B2E5F902E.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 64130D92-C3EC-453B-B85D-15311A6F2719.png
    64130D92-C3EC-453B-B85D-15311A6F2719.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Should I put in my profile that I can bring lube to the party?

FUCK i cant change my age on tinder

Wait what if some of them are actual witches that suck your youth outta you?

What's the minimal dick size requirement for post child-birth women though?

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and jabaduk
  • Love it
Reactions: ThousandCuts
Do you think I can get some milfs with this profile? Or don’t even bother
You look like you went too hard with the photoshop

And this is the other problem when autists browse this forum too much. They think morhping their cheekbones to look angular will suddenly swarm them with pussy

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and jabaduk
  • Love it
Reactions: ThousandCuts