tinder shadowbans are so fucking evil

A

agoostis

Master
i just made a new account with my number and i used chad pics

i got 3 likes in almost an hour

one girl (a 9/10) just messaged me, which confirmed that shadowban doesn’t completely hide ur profile it just MASSIVELY reduce its visibility

some people probably have 2 likes a week and think they’re ugly when in reality they might just be shadowbanned

+ getting rid of it is extremely hard, once they got u ur fucked

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and thereallegend
How to get rid?

shadowban is mostly cope. if you aren’t chad your results will reflect that

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, MakinMogReturns, Gandy and 1 other person
shadowban is mostly cope. if you aren’t chad your results will reflect that
2942377C C1B4 433A B62F 47A6B247EB8B
2D29D40D E101 4DC2 82AB 58B9F2E22ED8

0 cope
3 likes when in reality this dude would probably be at +99 already

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Maybe by verifying you account, idk
dont do that u gotta disappear and reappear with new info and pray for the bot to not notice anything

If you're a fresh user you're fine, but if you verify your ID if you've been shadowbanned before your just gonna get shadowbanned again as well as giving them a new method to detect you.
They already check for prev payment methods, same mail, same IP, same FB.... etc...
Even same sim cards and phone HWID I think also.
It's very hard to get rid of it.

seriously miss the tinder scene from 2013....

they don't shadow ban on tinder

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
@Niko69 can take care of you. He's a Tinder Chad.

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
According to DuroData and Swipestats.io, women only swipe right 1.8% of the guys they see on Tinder. You need a way better looking guy with better pics to get that 99+ matches badge.

The vast majority of men are lucky to get 1-5 a week and those who look below average, about 1-3 a month or less. No shadowban is inflicted on them, they're just being mass swiped to the left.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055

one girl (a 9/10) just messaged me, which confirmed that shadowban doesn’t completely hide ur profile it just MASSIVELY reduce its visibility

some people probably have 2 likes a week and think they’re ugly when in reality they might just be shadowbanned

Could be ur location I did bad in small citys but good in one like Chicago for example

According to DuroData, women only swipe right 1.8% of the guys they see on Tinder. You need a way better looking guy with better pics to get that 99+ matches badge.

The vast majority of men are lucky to get 1-5 a week and those who look below average, about 1-3 a month or less. No shadowban is inflicted on them, they're just being mass swiped to the left.
the dude i chosed is a chad, even with the shadowban i still matched with 9/10 girls

and month ago i’ve created an account using “cayden morack” a less but still attractive dude and he got 70 likes in first day

the dude i chosed is a chad, even with the shadowban i still matched with 9/10 girls

and month ago i’ve created an account using “cayden morack” a less but still attractive dude and he got 70 likes in first day
Did you try maxing out the location range? I wrote a short guide on that during the summer

Good idea for chadfishing experiments too. You want to rapidly increase the Elo score of the new account to get more and more likes as the hours roll by.

im in paris so i should get any match in the world

what’s weird is that im currently having 1 match every 10 min when i needed an hour to get 3, almost as if the shadowban was less effective now 🤔

im still only at 7 likes tho

Last edited:
Could be ur location I did bad in small citys but good in one like Chicago for example
Theres so many factors. Some cities women are super fucking picky and they might want a robust jock, a pretty boy, you might be shadow banned etc. Tinder is just fucking stupid. You can be high psl and still flop in a city with a decent pheno because youre not a specific type like lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Gandy and agoostis
According to DuroData and Swipestats.io, women only swipe right 1.8% of the guys they see on Tinder. You need a way better looking guy with better pics to get that 99+ matches badge.

This dude already cleared 99+ in college towns in a few mins

bro even me, with my real face got more likes than him and he mogs me to oblivion

im just exposing tinder even thi lot of ppl already tbh

it’s just that i thought the shadowban would completely remove u but no, it just make u less visible

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Blackgymmax
Likely a location or setting issue, or as said above the type doesn't do well in the area he is trying to get matches in. Paris is extremely competitive.

I would change locations to whichever place gives you 99 plus fast.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Blackgymmax
Theres so many factors. Some cities women are super fucking picky and they might want a robust jock, a pretty boy, you might be shadow banned etc. Tinder is just fucking stupid. You can be high psl and still flop in a city with a decent pheno because youre not a specific type like lmao
I can see that for example a black man would do terrible in rural Alabama compared to a Nordic etc

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I can see that for example a black man would do terrible in rural Alabama compared to a Nordic etc
Its more than that. Its the specific type. Sometimes a pretty boy will beat a jock, sometimes they want some med pretty boy or a jock lightskin or a tiktok chad. In every area women have types. Alot of chads i know dont do good in Toronto, not even salludon. They just want a dude like hexum or vinnie hacker lol

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Chadethnic101
Likely a location or setting issue, or as said above the type doesn't do well in the area he is trying to get matches in. Paris is extremely competitive.

I would change locations to whichever place gives you 99 plus fast.
bro even me, with my real face got more likes than him and he mogs me to oblivion

im just exposing tinder even thi lot of ppl already tbh

it’s just that i thought the shadowban would completely remove u but no, it just make u less visible
I used boosts with salludon and i was getting like 5 likes per 30 mins in toronto lmao. Sally would pull high quality women but he would barely pull anything and they were very responsive. I dont know what it is

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I used boosts with salludon and i was getting like 5 likes per 30 mins in toronto lmao. Sally would pull high quality women but he would barely pull anything and they were very responsive. I dont know what it is
Maybe they think he is out of their league he does look very high class and good-looking in general

idk who sally and salludon are but ive made an experiment with him before the shadowban
898FCAF8 A92B 44BF A075 E496E1209029

same place (paris) he was pulling every girl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Maybe they think he is out of their league he does look very high class and good-looking in general
Shit maybe i dont know. All i know is that girls have types and on tinder its literally impossible to be a chad in every location no matter what you look like

Tinder can destroy someone's life by banning them off their platform

they literally take away your ability to receive love and the gentle touch of a supple vagina

may have to get a new phone number

Tinder can destroy someone's life by banning them off their platform

they literally take away your ability to receive love and the gentle touch of a supple vagina

may have to get a new phone number
go on hinge

infinitely better

Legit I get like 1 or 2 likes a week and I'm chadlite jfl