Tinder sucks. Cold approach is retard-tier. Where to meet foids in 2020?

RudyRude

RudyRude

Bronze
I get matches on tinder but not the types im interested in or get no reply to messages and lol just lol at doing that cringy “simple pickup” cold approach shit. Where can I meet foids in a somewhat natural setting?

considering nightlife but im REM sleep Maxxing and gym Maxxing and don’t want to drink tons of calories just to fit in at a bar or club.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
I asked this in a recent thread of mine. There are no good options. Tinder or death in 2020

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2012, HighIQcel and 5 others
Nightlife is best way atm tbh

Stick to vodka/whiskey and diet mixer for lowest cals possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, Deleted member 4416, Norwooder and 3 others
Cold approach is for guys with low inhibition, I don't think you can go up and talk to someone in nightlife with this mentality either

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Tinder or die bro.
Thats why im dying rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Barbarossa_
Nightlife is best way atm tbh

Stick to vodka/whiskey and diet mixer for lowest cals possible

yeah but even nightlife it feels like people just go there to “hang out with my friends” and all of the Stacies are there to meet up with a bunch of chads they already know
Cold approach is for guys with low inhibition, I don't think you can go up and talk to someone in nightlife with this mentality either

real tea. I’m still high inhib after several drinks jfl. It’s over

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, aphoria and prgfromnl
I get matches on tinder but not the types im interested in or get no reply to messages and lol just lol at doing that cringy “simple pickup” cold approach shit. Where can I meet foids in a somewhat natural setting?

considering nightlife but im REM sleep Maxxing and gym Maxxing and don’t want to drink tons of calories just to fit in at a bar or club.
Bro just Meet them in your daily life
-gas station
-train
-grocery shopping
-college/school
-nightlife
-gym
Etc.
Just see who you get iois from and approach
This isn't considered a cold approach btw because you are approaching those who expressed interest first

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, diggbicc, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Tinder is for sex

go to church and talk to foids about god and other deep stuff

Bro just Meet them in your daily life
-gas station
-train
-grocery shopping
-college/school
-nightlife
-gym
Etc.
Just see who you get iois from and approach
This isn't considered a cold approach btw because you are approaching those who expressed interest first
Thats not an option in 2020 only instagram and online meeting works
Yo ucant go to woman and try to talk to them while they work or do theyr thing nowdays when you meet people you like from social networks on a date

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 245
Become good looking and this issue will solve itself.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4675, I will ascend and 5 others
yeah but even nightlife it feels like people just go there to “hang out with my friends” and all of the Stacies are there to meet up with a bunch of chads they already know
Should be easier with nightlife because:
- Its dark so physical flaws are less visible
- People tends to look better in motion
- Girls are drunk so lower inhib
- You’ll be low inhib too and can display personality which can’t be done in pics online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Thats not an option in 2020 only instagram and online meeting works
Yo ucant go to woman and try to talk to them while they work or do theyr thing nowdays when you meet people you like from social networks on a date
Of course social media and tinder is best but the ones I mentioned work too tbh
Imo

Cold approach works if you actually know what you're doing. You have to be a certain level of charismatic and quick witted, and actually know your way around a social situation. If you make it awkward, which most guys do, it obviously isn't gonna work. Also you can pretty much only can pull it off if you're GL.

if you have a decent maxilla, women that you meet through mutual friends or through school/university/workplace will approach you

1) bimax (if you can afford it)
2) facepulling
3) rope

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
You can get approached by women below your PSL

i've only ever got laid in bars/clubs.

Tinder is pointless for me.

Need alcohol to get low inhibition though. I'm way too inhibited until i've had maybe 6 pints

i've only ever got laid in bars/clubs.

Tinder is pointless for me.

Need alcohol to get low inhibition though. I'm way too inhibited until i've had maybe 6 pints

I know this feel too. It’s a fine line between low inhib and sloppy for me.

if you can't do cold approach you won't be able to do night game.

but you can get approached if you are in 20s and go to club with teens 15-18/maybe 19
+ but must be either way pretty low-anxious + accept the degenracy of ppl there

Sad

Last edited:
yout sig is the saddest thing ive ever seen

> be chad

> women approach u

thats it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 2227
I know this feel too. It’s a fine line between low inhib and sloppy for me.
ha. Same here, man. I've done some approaches when i'm clearly in no state to do so, and get some mortifying rejections or just humiliating interactions as i'm mumbling away lol.
It's a fine line

I bought some GHB. Unfortunately you can't drink with it, but apparently it's God tier for low inhib and social maxxing, and I plan to experiment with it at some festivals and raves etc in the summer time.

Last edited:
but you can get approached if you are in 20s and go to club with teens 15-18/maybe 19
+ but must be either way pretty low-anxious + accept the degenracy of ppl there

yeah number one is holding the fort when you get approached and making the most of it

> be chad

> women approach u

thats it.
If you’re good looking (but not Chad) women will give IOI’s/permission for you to approach.

Online dating = Chad and above
IRL = Above average and above

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and Stingray
> be chad

> women approach u

thats it.
Hot women approach chad, normal/ below average women approach normies. Chad isn’t always around and people still want sex

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
1.School/College
2.Go out at night and approach

To be honest your best shot is doing activities. Just random shit where you meet new people.

I actually just met a 18 year old bitch this way. I was smoking my weed with a 30y/o dude who smokes in my area. We went to the park, and then suddenly there were like three other people smoking there, one of them, being a 18 year old foid

what i loved about this, is that the other men there have no game what so ever, and they dont know anything about looks and its importance of attracting bitches. also you dont come off as tryhard, and when you meet girls naturally like this, they dont have as high standards as on for example tinder, and ur charisma and basic game helps u ton. (if you go to the club, 9/10 of the dudes dresses well, looks above average, has decent game, but this doesnt actually apply to all men)

for real, the 30 yo old dude i smoked with started bringing her candy etc all the time, and the other dude was the ultimate cuck. forced a conversation with her all the time, talking about nosense. all i literally had to do was to not fuck anything up

one more thing I am really considering and think could work:
Joining charity work -> you meet tons of people, get to talk to both men and women without it feeling forced

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BeestungLipsTheory, eduardkoopman and 3 others
nothing works if you have autism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2227, idkagoodusername and 1 other person
Be Tall, Dark and Handsome.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
To be honest your best shot is doing activities. Just random shit where you meet new people.

I actually just met a 18 year old bitch this way. I was smoking my weed with a 30y/o dude who smokes in my area. We went to the park, and then suddenly there were like three other people smoking there, one of them, being a 18 year old foid

what i loved about this, is that the other men there have no game what so ever, and they dont know anything about looks and its importance of attracting bitches. also you dont come off as tryhard, and when you meet girls naturally like this, they dont have as high standards as on for example tinder, and ur charisma and basic game helps u ton. (if you go to the club, 9/10 of the dudes dresses well, looks above average, has decent game, but this doesnt actually apply to all men)

for real, the 30 yo old dude i smoked with started bringing her candy etc all the time, and the other dude was the ultimate cuck. forced a conversation with her all the time, talking about nosense. all i literally had to do was to not fuck anything up

one more thing I am really considering and think could work:
Joining charity work -> you meet tons of people, get to talk to both men and women without it feeling forced
sounds cliche advice but its actually true
somehow on dailsy basis Im practically invisible
Tinder - definetly normie/ with cherry-picked high-tier normie

But somehow, whenever I meet women in social interactions (from social circle) I found at lest few who are attracted to me (and its not delusion - have realistic proofs+ some cases I've described on this forum). Still in my mind I remember that on Tinder they would swipe me left asap (probably), but I dont know what is happening in RL - like charisma, vibe, less expectrations, less hypergamy (contrary to online game), dunoo

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and stuckneworleans
go out to clubs/bars, be at least above average, thats literally it.

just go out a lot and if you are above average u will get approached or qt least get iois ans u can approach

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
If good looking enough girls will just give you their number

highschool is best place and if ur already past that then give up jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

Linkedin.

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
Tinder or die bro.
Thats why im dying rn
Depends where you live, I can/could get women without Tinder tbh. It's difficult on Tinder and in real life, most of the girls on Tinder are just there for the validation I believe.
highschool is best place and if ur already past that then give up jfl
Never went to highschool, I was homeschooled, so flawed logic since I'm still able to slay (or was).

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I cold approached the now wife of my bro (nightclub) when I was 19.
I think he still resents me for this instead of thanking me.
I literally served him his wife on a plateau... and said to him after I introduced ourselves for 5 minutes :"OK bro, I will not fuck her. Go for it."

EDIT : She was 6.5 PSL 18yo and I had to get the 5PSL :feelswhy: which I did not want to fuck so that bitch tried to ruin my bro's approach.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Bechadish and Deleted member 3202