Tinder Test Manlet Chad

T

Timbacky48

Banned
I like fucking around with various Tinder scenarios. Most recent was using a Chad face and literally the only thing in the bio is height (5'5"). Dude has 30 matches and 27 likes in a day and a half. Multiple chicks said they were dtf, some of them even initiated that idea. I don't pay for anything so my ability to swipe hasn't been great.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 15099, Stevensmithgerard and 17 others
pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Hades, Leforrt3000 and 5 others
SHOW PICTURES GREYCELL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 15099, clockwiseRotator and 22 others
Of the guy or the sluts?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
Sample. Tight little blonde in the black outfit hot affff.

Attachments

• 20200718_131228.jpg
    20200718_131228.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 422
  • 20200718_131125.jpg
    20200718_131125.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 556
  • 20200718_131151.jpg
    20200718_131151.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 550
  • 20200718_131211.jpg
    20200718_131211.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 544
  • 20200716_224504.jpg
    20200716_224504.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 524
  • 20200716_224520.jpg
    20200716_224520.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 674
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AsGoodAsItGets, DesiChad and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23865, Deleted member 15099, AsGoodAsItGets and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7753, gotoa10humanbeing and 8 others
Show pics of mini chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Just4Beast, Deleted member 15099, clockwiseRotator and 26 others
wasted time, hundreds of ppl did this test before, Chad manlet can slay. Chadlite manlet can slay too, but much less than Chad manlet. Normie manlet and below- its over, unless giga statusmaxxed, famemaxxed and moneymaxxed. (like Ironman, harry potter actor etc.)

Whats the point of repeating tests that are common basic Blackpill knowledge.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice and 14 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000
Why are you dripfeeding information when you could have just explained the thread and added pictures of mini chad and the girls????
CD121DE6 06B6 488E B650 DBC5ADBBBC68

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 15099, clockwiseRotator and 14 others
SHOW THE CHADLET

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 15099, AsGoodAsItGets and 13 others
I like fucking around with various Tinder scenarios. Most recent was using a Chad face and literally the only thing in the bio is height (5'5"). Dude has 30 matches and 27 likes in a day and a half. Multiple chicks said they were dtf, some of them even initiated that idea. I don't pay for anything so my ability to swipe hasn't been great.

in this interview. bck2Schoolcel talked about how he can get dates. AND mentioned height. But women don't understand metrics or something. And are supprised he is that short, and dump him on the date.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Chadeep, CrazyFitLover and 11 others
SHOW THE CHADLET

It's tugberksev. I used pics that didn't show his body much and ones that didn't look like he was modeling

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4416 and 5 others
it really is all about face
my best friend is a handsome manlet (About 5ft 7 I think) and absolutely cleans up with the girls. Makes me think height is overrated.
He's also oldcel now and he STILL attracts tonnes of attention from teenagers in bars and stuff. Suicide inducing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AsGoodAsItGets, diggbicc and 6 others
my best friend is a handsome manlet (About 5ft 7 I think) and absolutely cleans up with the girls. Makes me think height is overrated
height is overrated indeed
although my best friend is a very handsome dude who is 4'8" and he is probably the truest truecel in existance
So height is cope until a certain point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AsGoodAsItGets, lutte and 12 others
although my best friend is a very handsome dude who is 4'8" and he is probably the truest truecel in existance
Was talking to someone on discord who is 4'11 and ascended by femininemaxxing. Had long hair and was basically trannymaxxed, slayed quite a bit. Just become a tranny bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro and 8 others
Location and pics of the chad/ rare him?

Face > height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
my best friend is a handsome manlet (About 5ft 7 I think) and absolutely cleans up with the girls. Makes me think height is overrated.
He's also oldcel now and he STILL attracts tonnes of attention from teenagers in bars and stuff. Suicide inducing
5ft 7and taller and handsome can slay

but,

. Depends on the girl

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, Chadeep, BigBoy and 2 others
Yea midget is incel but normal enough height is enough it’s all about face

Chad can slay at 5'5 but normies need minimum 6'2 to get landwhales.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro, Chadeep and 1 other person
Gives me hope as I’m 5’10 ngl

The hot af blonde is 4'10", so good looking Manlet can still pull that prime pussy. At 5'5" buddy would tower over here still. I doubt she'd take a tall normie. She was one of the bitches that actually initiated wanting to fuck.

God damn she makes me hard

Attachments

• 20200718_141027.jpg
    20200718_141027.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 680
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Just4Beast, Deleted member 15099, Chadeep and 5 others
That's medically midget. As long as one doesn't get noticeably mogged by most women it's face>height.

That's medically midget. As long as one doesn't get noticeably mogged by most women it's face>height.
he is medically midget, he gets 400$ a month from government because of it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23865, Deleted member 15099, Patient A and 11 others
Giphy 4

thank you for the lifefuel, greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
New match

Attachments

• 20200718_154251.jpg
    20200718_154251.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 555
  • 20200718_154241.jpg
    20200718_154241.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 485
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
JUST BE WHITE CONFIRMED
Giga retard post, Masculine robust face can make up for height
Also a match means nothing, see how many actually message back
Do i have to train another donkey on this forum?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Just4Beast, Lolcel and 5 others
Can u send a pic of the Chad tho

JUST BE WHITE CONFIRMED
Giga retard post, Masculine robust face can make up for height
Also a match means nothing, see how many actually message back
Do i have to train another donkey on this forum?

Most message back. I basically end up asking if they want to fuck and half say yes.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Most message back. I basically end up asking if they want to fuck and half say yes.
This just in handsome white guys can get laid
Wow really cracked the code with this one donkey brain

This just in handsome white guys can get laid
Wow really cracked the code with this one donkey brain

Manlets get no pussy according to this place

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Manlets get no pussy according to this place
Ya assuming you're average looking being a manlet is a drawback
No one said a super handsome short guy cant get laid
Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Leforrt3000, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
Cool experiment bro, when you were setting up Tinder, did you use your real number? I can't make an account otherwise, and I don't want to use my real number. Just want to chadfish a bit and do some social experiments with different models, see how much Barrett can slay compared to Gandy and shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873

in this interview. bck2Schoolcel talked about how he can get dates. AND mentioned height. But women don't understand metrics or something. And are supprised he is that short, and dump him on the date.

He's not even a Chad face-wise.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and MentalistKebab
Cool experiment bro, when you were setting up Tinder, did you use your real number? I can't make an account otherwise, and I don't want to use my real number. Just want to chadfish a bit and do some social experiments with different models, see how much Barrett can slay compared to Gandy and shit like that.
i used my real number for both chad and foidfishes, and my got were the men 10km in my area subhumans i found THIS
Chrome 2020 07 04 22 01 18

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice, Lolcel and 12 others
5'7 = manlet????

that's only 5cm below average height.

I thought manlet was like 5'5 or less.??
New-height-distribution-with-legend.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadeep, Deleted member 7313 and 2 others
New match
lmao these fkn foids, 1st and 2nd pic is like 2 ps difference. 1st one is lightingmaxxed etc. second she looks like a cheap thot that gets wasted in cheap ghetto bars and gets gangbanged every week.

He's not even a Chad face-wise.
Truth. I wish he had though. I really like Back2Schoolcell. He's such a great and cool dude. He personality moggs 95+% of humanity imo.

i used my real number for both chad and foidfishes, and my got were the men 10km in my area subhumans i found THIS
View attachment 525306
wonder if its some troll shit. He couldnt have picked a more disadvantageous angle to make a selfie from. Basically this is unascendable, that is one of the rare cases where you just curse at server admins as hard as possible and call their mothers and sisters dirty nigger whores or something and then /reroll.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, Deleted member 15099, Patient A and 2 others
wonder if its some troll shit. He couldnt have picked a more disadvantageous angle to make a selfie from. Basically this is unascendable, that is one of the rare cases where you just curse at server admins as hard as possible and call their mothers and sisters dirty nigger whores or something and then /reroll.
tbh

View attachment 525306
jesus christ I think that's the definition of negative PSL, my PSL decreased by just looking at it
@Timbacky48 you're either retarded or trolling, why did you show a bunch of pictures but still haven't shown a picture of the mini chad ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lolcel, Deleted member 4416 and 5 others
Isnt that a small amount of likes for a gigachad like tugbersverk?

those girls were rly sexy tbh

jesus christ I think that's the definition of negative PSL, my PSL decreased by just looking at it
@Timbacky48 you're either retarded or trolling, why did you show a bunch of pictures but still haven't shown a picture of the mini chad ?
On my foidfish a fuck ton of guys were subhuman, i swear to god 99% of them were below 4PSL