Tinder Test Manlet Chad

jesus christ I think that's the definition of negative PSL, my PSL decreased by just looking at it
@Timbacky48 you're either retarded or trolling, why did you show a bunch of pictures but still haven't shown a picture of the mini chad ?
He already told who he is lol

• +1
Reactions: Timbacky48
so many subhumans on it tbh. unironically you could slay on yubo/tinder tbhngl
Fucking shit man, I googled if I can use Tinder if I’m 16 it said that I can, but I get put in a different group where there’s no 18+ year olds. So I registered and saw this, it won’t let me use the app ffs and I even used my real phone number.

A4626BDA D6EC 44EC A927 F8C7E56D2491

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6873
Fucking shit man, I googled if I can use Tinder if I’m 16 it said that I can, but I get put in a different group where there’s no 18+ year olds. So I registered and saw this, it won’t let me use the app ffs and I even used my real phone number.

View attachment 525626
JFL fraud your age boyo.

JFL fraud your age boyo.
Now I need a new number. Fucking google fucks me up every time. I thought about frauding my age at first...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Now I need a new number. Fucking google fucks me up every time. I thought about frauding my age at first...
Sad shit man. If you dont have it already give yubo a try!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
just show profile

Isnt that a small amount of likes for a gigachad like tugbersverk?

those girls were rly sexy tbh

I used his most normal looking pics as to not be too obvious he's a model or some shit. Still Chad but not like gigaChad looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Sad shit man. If you dont have it already give yubo a try!

Tried it right now, I just don’t understand why it shows me people from all over the world, so far it only showed me one woman from my country and 100 people from all over the world.

Height is extremely important.
I NEVER see a young attractive girl with a guy smaller than her or below 180cm. In my town its ALL about height. Small guy can have a good fave on pictures, but a small skull weak in reality. Skullsize correlates with size. Every tall 190cm chad i see on the streets, has a gigantic huge skull. Never seen these kind of size on a small guy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Height is very important

she’s 4’10 obviously she doesnt care about height

I knew a 6’6 wide framed subhuman who dated 2 beckys with big tits. Those same girls would reject 6’0 mid tier normie

I like fucking around with various Tinder scenarios. Most recent was using a Chad face and literally the only thing in the bio is height (5'5"). Dude has 30 matches and 27 likes in a day and a half. Multiple chicks said they were dtf, some of them even initiated that idea. I don't pay for anything so my ability to swipe hasn't been great.
Who was the face

Not surprised, Tugberk is gigachad and should be a PSL god tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
2021 is almost over and niggas still think height matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, turkproducer, mortis and 2 others
I like fucking around with various Tinder scenarios. Most recent was using a Chad face and literally the only thing in the bio is height (5'5"). Dude has 30 matches and 27 likes in a day and a half. Multiple chicks said they were dtf, some of them even initiated that idea. I don't pay for anything so my ability to swipe hasn't been great.
They must have though it was a joke
Also how many message y

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
handsome white guys cant get laid
Cope
If youre white and cant get laid youre either a actual deformed mutant (rare) or a mental case or youre just high inhib and too picky

False positive they don't read his height

post conversations im curious

Post pics man

my best friend is a handsome manlet (About 5ft 7 I think) and absolutely cleans up with the girls. Makes me think height is overrated.
He's also oldcel now and he STILL attracts tonnes of attention from teenagers in bars and stuff. Suicide inducing
legit the only chad in my highschool was short AF for boys but he still was much taller than the girls tho, he did look like a model tho especially the eyes and the tan

tldr the turkish chad he used in the pics looked like this

so if ur below 5'8 just have 7 psl face bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Be_ConfidentBro
They probably dont even read his bio. They just see good looking guy and thats it.. They swipe. I never read bios... 30 matches is not a lot.

Forgot I even made this thread. Yeah that's the mofo I used but I used normal looking pics of him.

You have to be damn near that good looking to be successful on Tinder no matter what height tbh.

Nah you need tinder cold if you want shit tons of matches.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Not to mention even if he cropped just his face for the experiment, he has the skull size and bone mass of a tall person. His face and skull look like that because the turkish chad is 6'4.
lol legit, girls never guess me above 5’10/11 in pics and i’m a bit shorter than that, real 5’5 is easy to tell it’s a manlet tbh. plus nobody reads bio anyway

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro