Tinder: Women have insane standards

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
This was already known to me, but since there's a lot of bluepilling going around here recently.

My female housemate has tinder installed, and we were swiping together on our own profiles some evening and commenting on eachother.

This girl would swipe left (reject) ~95% of men she came across. Most of these men were lean, fit, with full heads of hair and NT clothing style looking atleast High Tier Normie. And she was rejecting these guys without consideration like they were nothing. On a simple basis of shit like 'oh I didn't like the way he looked into the camera'. ' didnt like his vibe'.

Now I've only seen her date 1 guy so far that was htn and she told me later that he was a virgin and she doesnt know if its gonna workout. But her standards on tinder are absolutely brutal ngl.

Her rating? She's a becky. And swiping left(rejecting) the majority of HTN's on tinder.

Women simply have no libido/no sexual desires and a total lack of wanting to have a family or a SO/relationship. It's mostly a male emotion.

Men are the people that start relationships, families, etc. Women simply exist and react to what men do.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thisend, thecel, Deleted member 5802 and 30 others
I’ll keep saying this. Tinder is not real life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Grindr God, alriodai and 19 others
Women on a dating app have insane standards, what a surprise.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, court monarch777, Enfant terrible and 10 others
Women on a dating app have insane standards, what a surprise.
To some people it is, like @Biggdink .
Being a HTN means legit nothing on tinder. It's 5+ PSL territory for success on dating apps.

This girl is a 4PSL becky. Cute, but nothing special. And she had these standards.

Just imagine what actual cuties (4.5PSL+) have as standards on tinder lmao.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member, Deleted member 7580 and 7 others
What's the difference? there's hardly any tbh.

Atleast half the dating starts through dating apps nowadays, they are widespread and incredibly common among young people.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15338, thereallegend and 3 others
NOPE

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5786
What's the difference? there's hardly any tbh.

Atleast half the dating starts through dating apps nowadays, they are widespread and incredibly common among young people.
That’s cope. Most dating starts from social circles.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2733, noodlelover and 8 others
I think that's partly because of the endless swiping feed. It's designed in a way that you think there's someone 10x better waiting for you just around "the corner".

• +1
Reactions: thecel and aBetterMii
Tinder, if anything. Would be hyperrealistic. People let their true thoughts out when nobody is watching. And the graphs don't lie tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Merćer, Deleted member and 4 others
Tinder, if anything. Would be hyperrealistic. People let their true thoughts out when nobody is watching. And the graphs don't lie tbh.
Another delusional curry @Biggdink

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 7580
Women simply have no libido/no sexual desires and a total lack of wanting to have a family or a SO/relationship. It's mostly a male emotion.

Men are the people that start relationships, families, etc. Women simply exist and react to what men do.
The low fertility rates in many countries prove that,bitches don't care that much.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5802, fras and 3 others
6B0652B4 E2C4 4F53 A819 94089C27AB91

This is why it’s better to approach irl. Girls get on their phones and enter stupidly unrealistic mode.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: vinn98, thecel, Deleted member 5802 and 10 others
To some people it is, like @Biggdink .
Being a HTN means legit nothing on tinder. It's 5+ PSL territory for success on dating apps.

This girl is a 4PSL becky. Cute, but nothing special. And she had these standards.

Just imagine what actual cuties (4.5PSL+) have as standards on tinder lmao.
In Brazil you can have success being a htn

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, thereallegend and Beetlejuice
most niggas on tinder are just normies keep coping. real htn+ slay and also 1 example doesn't mean much:Comfy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, TUSSELEIF and IncelsBraincels
most niggas on tinder are just normies keep coping. real htn+ slay and also 1 example doesn't mean much:Comfy:
most niggas on tinder are wasting their time and not getting jack shit

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, turkproducer, CupOfCoffee and 5 others
there is no life without status, status opens doors your face never will, too bad high status is almost as elusive as pandora's box.

• +1
Reactions: Leap, thereallegend, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person

Attachments

• cope.gif
    cope.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member and EasternRightWinger15
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 5802 and Looks234
Stanford university dating

I agree Tinder is not exactly real life,but Instagram sure as hell is,that's basically the new Social Circle where most couples today meet,and it became even more soo after the Lockdowns pushed everything to Online.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, noodlelover, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
your coping on women have no libido, women love sexy and giving blow jobs, just to the small minority of men they find attractive. You projecting mens lack of sexual options and placing that on women. Its not that she doesnt want to have sex or family, its that she doesnt want to fuck the majority of men. And guess what she can fuck the men she does like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11134, thereallegend and 1 other person
most niggas on tinder are wasting their time and not getting jack shit
you have better chance of fucking a women off of pof, match, or eharmony then tinder. Tinder has the highest concentration of very attractive people when it comes to dating apps. Not only that the way its main swipe feature is your only seeing one picture and making quick 1 second choice to swipe or not.

on pof, match, eharmony they showcase like 60 faces on one page, so she can compare you to other men. If you but a 7/10 in catalog of pics with men who are 5/10s the 7/10 will stand out more and see much higher value.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, thereallegend and Deleted member 275
was reading everything and everything was good until you fumbled up and collapsed at the end :feelskek:
oh no no no they know exactly what they want boyo; they want to fuck lean Chads/lites as youve said and when they are 30 and they re eggs are drying theyll find an acceptable looking beta to serve her in an LTR
this is women today and it should be no surprise for ppl here
water

you have better chance of fucking a women off of pof, match, or eharmony then tinder. Tinder has the highest concentration of very attractive people when it comes to dating apps. Not only that the way its main swipe feature is your only seeing one picture and making quick 1 second choice to swipe or not.

on pof, match, eharmony they showcase like 60 faces on one page, so she can compare you to other men. If you but a 7/10 in catalog of pics with men who are 5/10s the 7/10 will stand out more and see much higher value.
ive had most luck with bumble

but most dating apps have very low quality women only not interested

your coping on women have no libido, women love sexy and giving blow jobs, just to the small minority of men they find attractive. You projecting mens lack of sexual options and placing that on women. Its not that she doesnt want to have sex or family, its that she doesnt want to fuck the majority of men. And guess what she can fuck the men she does like.

You misunderstood what he said and I'm guessing you don't live in the West based on your English.

If you've ever interacted with a lot of modern western women today,most of them have almost no interest in Traditional values or wanting to have families,they are mostly focused on becoming BossBabes, studying,traveling,their Pets,and posting stuff on Instagram for mini celebrity treatment.

The attention/validation that most women today get from Social Media and dating apps replaces their need for even wanting sex,especially from a biological pov, considering that on average they have far lower sex drives than men and are not as outgoing to get sex as men are,which is what OP was probably alluding to when he said they seem disinterested and lack sexual desire etc because they're already getting pumped full of Dopamine from the notifications on their phones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vinn98, Deleted member 5802, Xangsane and 3 others
View attachment 1426938

I agree Tinder is not exactly real life,but Instagram sure as hell is,that's basically the new Social Circle where most couples today meet,and it became even more soo after the Lockdowns pushed everything to Online.
Almost every people I know got together with their ltr through their social circle (mostly same school, job, hobbies or friends of friends)

Tinder is good if you are top dog but otherwise its far from reality

This was already known to me, but since there's a lot of bluepilling going around here recently.

My female housemate has tinder installed, and we were swiping together on our own profiles some evening and commenting on eachother.

This girl would swipe left (reject) ~95% of men she came across. Most of these men were lean, fit, with full heads of hair and NT clothing style looking atleast High Tier Normie. And she was rejecting these guys without consideration like they were nothing. On a simple basis of shit like 'oh I didn't like the way he looked into the camera'. ' didnt like his vibe'.

Now I've only seen her date 1 guy so far that was htn and she told me later that he was a virgin and she doesnt know if its gonna workout. But her standards on tinder are absolutely brutal ngl.

Her rating? She's a becky. And swiping left(rejecting) the majority of HTN's on tinder.

Wow. I am truly impressed with your ascension. I didn't believe it was possible for any other male to reach such a level of "Ugh, this fucking sucks." Congrats! Enjoy the perks which are 24 hours of pure blackpill nutrients.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
yeah, friend of mine who matched with me on Tinder said that she swipes right like 1 in 200 cases and sent me this video of her swiping

it's hard on that app, but note that most of the guys have completely shit photos, making sure you have good photos and that you fraud as much as possible makes a big difference

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vinn98, Xangsane, Deleted member and 2 others
yeah, friend of mine who matched with me on Tinder said that she swipes right like 1 in 200 cases and sent me this video of her swiping

View attachment 1427053

it's hard on that, but note that most of the guys have completely shit photos, making sure you have good photos makes a big difference
já myslel, že to meme o tom jak tinder používají jenom “subhumans“ muži je fake, ale očividně to je pravda.

většině by tam lepší fotky nepomohly, prostě ani jeden nevypadá atraktivně.

ono GL muž nemá moc důvod ho používat, protože má dostatek pozornosti v reálném životě (nemá ženskou mentalitu), plus bych řekl, že tahle kultura “online dating“ ještě není tak zažitá jako na západě.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and EasternRightWinger15
já myslel, že to meme o tom jak tinder používají jenom “subhumans“ muži je fake, ale očividně to je pravda.

ono GL muž nemá moc důvod ho používat, protože má dostatek pozornosti v reálném životě (nemá ženskou mentalitu), plus bych řekl, že tahle kultura “online dating“ ještě není tak zažitá jako na západě.
Pusi kurac ja Jebo konj brate jebem ti

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

jo, máš asi pravdu, že zrovna těmto by asi ani lepší fotky moc nepomohly, ale prostě většina na kluků na českém Tinderu má fakt tu sebeprezentaci hroznou, takže pokud vypadáš docela dobře, tak v kombinaci s dobrými fotkami a nějakým tim fraudingem to způsobí to, že budeš hodně vyčnívat a matche bys prostě mít měl podle mě

zas ale na druhou stranu proč ho nemít, jestli zase bude nedej bože lockdown, tak kde jinde chceš potkávat nové holky

jinak to, že chlapů je na Tindru mnohem více než žen, je nejspíše fakt pravda, předevčírem jsem byl s holkou z Tindru a ta tam má nastavené, aby se jí ukazovaly i holky, no a na jednu holku, co se jí tam objevila, připadalo tak 4-5 kluků (a samozřejmě všechny kluky poslala doleva) :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

co vůbec ten tvůj catfish, máš ho ještě?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, EasternRightWinger15 and gamma
yea girl swipe on 5% but its different 5% for every girl so doesnt matter

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and EasternRightWinger15

View attachment 1427053
Download

it's hard on that app, but note that most of the guys have completely shit photos, making sure you have good photos and that you fraud as much as possible makes a big difference
Most women would swipe left on their male looksmatch.

More specifically, they would swipe left on the male version of themselves. (Like with FaceApp or another kind of morph)

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and EasternRightWinger15
Most women would swipe left on their male looksmatch.

More specifically, they would swipe left on the male version of themselves. (Like with FaceApp or another kind of morph)
true, if you have some looks, confidence and nt, irl is much better bet if you want to get your looksmatch

true, if you have some looks, confidence and nt, irl is much better bet if you want to get your looksmatch
Theres no irl if you study/work in a male dominated field though. Very difficult. Even more so during this hysteric government lockdown.

Online is extremely important to meet young women nowadays. Most of them barely go out beyond school/work. Every festival, party, club is a sausagefest nowadays

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
View attachment 1426655
This is why it’s better to approach irl. Girls get on their phones and enter stupidly unrealistic mode.
JFL if you don't think women bring their unrealistic expectations from their phones into real life.

Also, cold approach is about the worst way to meet women. It scares women. The rejection rate is 90 plus %. You're setting yourself up for false accusations.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member
ive had most luck with bumble

but most dating apps have very low quality women only not interested
If you're a normie on Hinge, get ready for clingy women who want to have your kids right away and LTR.

One was so clingy and bipolar, she got my device banned from all dating apps.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 275
Unironically this. Blackpillers say 90% of men are incel but you get an entirely different impression when you leave the basement.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Looks234
women are either horny bastards, or horny bastards who are obsessed with getting married and starting a family.

it’s absolutely over if you fell for the meme that women don’t like sex or don’t want sex, cause that means they act like that with YOU

also she was probably swiping left on normies that you were misrating tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and DwayneWhite55

Users who are viewing this thread

Back