Tinder

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Gold
Have you ever went on Tinder to test if foids will be attracted to you, and if yes, what were the results?

I'm planning to go on Tinder to see if I will get any likes/swipes, but I'm afraid the experience will be subhuman and demoralizing.

ur afraid of using an app? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
If u get 0 likes just cope and tell urself ur so hot girls think ur a chadfish like the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, atlantean and zyzzbrah1234
No, I'm afraid of the psychological effects I may get from using the app. I'm not afraid of the app itself, it's just a code running on a computer.

If u get 0 likes just cope and tell urself ur so hot girls think ur a chadfish like the BULL
I can't cope because I'm Black-pilled. Once you are Black-pilled and you know the truth, you will know the cope is correct only in your head while in reality, you didn't get any likes and swipes because you are viewed as a subhuman, meaning you are invisible to beautiful women, as is the case with all average men.

Have you ever went on Tinder to test if foids will be attracted to you, and if yes, what were the results?

I'm planning to go on Tinder to see if I will get any likes/swipes, but I'm afraid the experience will be subhuman and demoralizing.
Dnr + rope

Got dates but never fucked them

Relatable

At the beginning I didn't wanna use it 'cause I thought it would be impossible for me to get likes

So, did you get likes?
Yes obviously lmao

Getting matches/likes is not that hard

The hard part is converting those into slays

Once you start you’ll feel cool getting all these matches and talking to all the girls. But you’ll notice that of the ones you do meet, it’s actually a slim percentage of your overall matches

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM, TheRagingBull and Blackgymmax
Yes obviously lmao

Once you start you’ll feel cool getting all these matches and talking to all the girls. But you’ll notice that of the ones you do meet, it’s actually a slim percentage of your overall matches
Are most of them fat and ugly or do they look like Andrew Tate's and Tristan Tate's girls? If they don't look like them, I may not go on Tinder. Or, I may go for "validation" only and see if I'm literally a truecel or there is still hope for me.

I did got 50 matches in 2 days 20 of them were mtb+ 1 staceylite but she ignored me after conversing a bit lol
dating apps are not worth it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Are most of them fat and ugly or do they look like Andrew Tate's and Tristan Tate's girls? If they don't look like them, I may not go on Tinder. Or, I may go for "validation" only and see if I'm literally a truecel or there is still hope for me.
Depends on the area

Some of them were hit mostly LTB-MTB

Im 99+ likes barely message chicks and somehow fucked a pretty solid blonde girl right off tinder no dates or anything jsut got her snap and sent my face and we linked. Its rare though first time its happened since college

• +1
u will get no likes and go ER, dont do it

Yes obviously lmao

The likes are for the dopamine

• +1
What is LTB and MTB?
Lower tier Becky- middle tier becky

Basically like 80% of the matches weren’t that attractive

In fact, in some of those dates they were WAY TOO ugly in person

Tinder CAN work, I found my oneitis on tinder.

Aside from that the only good thing about tinder is its a great dopamine rush when u check it in the morning and see 5 more 19yr olds liked you every morning.

Aside from that, likelihood is low so don't even bother with it bhai

1. Hinge is the best
2. Bumble is good
3. Tinder is mid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and silencio
not a single foid was attracted to me lol

im a high ltn - low mtn and get likes but they aren't the best quality (single mothers/ trans/ fat women), im tall too and the my physique is good. brutal