Tips and ratings appreciated

G

GodJunmo

Iron
I'm especially curious about the best way to fashion my hair and clothing choices.

Attachments

• 9aqmgx2sfr921.jpg
    9aqmgx2sfr921.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 75
Not attractive/10

Slightly abovr average

Slightly above average in first pic, average in second. A little bit shorter hair on the sides would look better prob

6, depends on height ofc

Hmm your face is familiar. Are you italian?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
High-tier normie

get a face tatto to ascent

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and androidcel
6.5/10 you‘re good to go imo

Imo you should groom your eye brows a bit to get a cleaner look. Theres a good guide somewhere on this forum

have you got an underbite

6/10

Get a haircut, there’s nothing wrong with your hair as it is per se, it’s just low maintenance which isn’t cute. You want a hairstyle, it will make you look more put together. Your hair makes you look lazy and a bit of a virgin.

If possible, get lip fillers to make your lips more consistent; especially that top lip.

Your eyebrows are really good and dominant, you just need to pluck them a little so they don’t look as messy.

If possible, try and experiment with facial hair, I’m not recommending a stand-alone moustache. I think with a nice haircut and full, groomed, short facial hair you could actually look really attractive.

You have a good jaw. I’d continue to mew; or start if you haven’t and practise correct posture.

You look like you dress like shit, no offence. You also seem like the type of person that doesn’t know where to start when it comes to fashion. For you, you seem like a normie, so I’d recommend Zara & ASOS as places to get your clothes from. I would recommend an APP called “21 Buttons” social media influences use it to show off their fits and gives you direct links to the clothes so it’s easy to copy and paste trendy fits into yourself. The aforementioned places to purchase clothes are generally quite cheap, but also have some higher tier items if you have the money. If you struggle to afford clothing, I’d recommend going to thrift shops - they have a lot of really cool items so you can get creative and have your own sort of style. Remember that fashion is subjective. Never let anyone tell you what to wear or what looks good/bad. If you fuck with a certain style/item of clothing, wear it with confidence.

All in all, you’re above average, and with a little work and attention you can easily achieve a much higher rating.

Also, don’t let anyone on the internet damage your confidence. It’s very easy to happen especially when exposing yourself to anonymous people online.

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Colombianpill, Kenma, Michael Myers and 1 other person