Tips for cutting?

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Been cutting for about a week now and already struggling to cope with hunger and low energy

Any appetite suppression tips?
Foods for better energy?

Rn I've been drinking diet drinks, or putting cordial in sparkling water to fill me up
Eating mainly meat/fish and veg
Lots of cardio too :feelswah:

I hate having fat fuck genetics

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Been cutting for about a week now and already struggling to cope with hunger and low energy

Foods for better energy?

Rn I've been drinking diet drinks, or putting cordial in sparkling water to fill me up

Nicotine lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, Deleted member 1332, FrameMogger and 2 others
black coffee and lots of steps

for me cutting the easy part but never gain any muscle due to subhuman ecto genetics, still tiny despite giga strong

Eat lean meats diet. Do you follow a cutting diet?

Just drink lots of water :bluepill:. Honestly I think you need to be doing 30min to an hour of cardio everyday. As far as diet the only thing you need is a stronger appetite suppressant if you are already eating low calorie foods and doing cardio.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Here's a decent strategy:

Eat a super lean meat and get your protein in (or replace with protein powder), then eat a good amount of very fibrous plants with around 40 grams of fiber (will set your gut straight as well and improve your gut synthesis of vitamin K2, tons of research suggest supplementation is a joke unless you waste 100 USD a month on K2 supps). Do this for breakfast. Yeah, I know it's very bland and boring but it's a disciplined way to start your day. This all should not exceed about 600 calories. At your height and weight, I guarantee you don't need more than 130 grams of protein.

After this big boring morning meal, try to go as long as possible without eating anything and just completely suffocate your sugar cravings with diet sodas. Pepsi max seems to be the tastiest and has the highest amount of artifical sweetners. The meal should digest slow due to the fiber and high protein.

Afternoon and during the evening, binge on your favorite dessert/junkfood. Of course you're gonna measure the calories and do extra cardio if you overeat. This is the only sustainable way to diet. Muh cheat day is a fucking joke. Eating low carb and restricting junk food will raise your cortisol insanely high and make the process painful as fuck.

Also, it might be a good strategy to do one week of high calorie deficit, one weak of maintenance, so on. There's some data on this suggesting it's good and lower cortisol

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, incel194012940, Ricochet and 3 others
Ephedrine (bronkaid)

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Sigmamale
@GypsyEyes chicken and vegetables is a good breakfast

Down the road, not across the street

• JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and Niklaus Mikaelson
Jell-O and watermelon

I don't know how many times I have to say to inject semaglutide before this forum will listen
It literally solves fat loss with no drawbacks

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
@GypsyEyes chicken and vegetables is a good breakfast
Legit. With some Mexican seasoning or whatever and it tastes good, low calorie, filling as fuck and gives you a lot of space to eat junk food that makes dieting survivable

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

Eat a super lean meat and get your protein in (or replace with protein powder), then eat a good amount of very fibrous plants with around 40 grams of fiber (will set your gut straight as well and improve your gut synthesis of vitamin K2, tons of research suggest supplementation is a joke unless you waste 100 USD a month on K2 supps). Do this for breakfast. Yeah, I know it's very bland and boring but it's a disciplined way to start your day. This all should not exceed about 600 calories. At your height and weight, I guarantee you don't need more than 130 grams of protein.

After this big boring morning meal, try to go as long as possible without eating anything and just completely suffocate your sugar cravings with diet sodas. Pepsi max seems to be the tastiest and has the highest amount of artifical sweetners. The meal should digest slow due to the fiber and high protein.

Afternoon and during the evening, binge on your favorite dessert/junkfood. Of course you're gonna measure the calories and do extra cardio if you overeat. This is the only sustainable way to diet. Muh cheat day is a fucking joke. Eating low carb and restricting junk food will raise your cortisol insanely high and make the process painful as fuck.

Also, it might be a good strategy to do one week of high calorie deficit, one weak of maintenance, so on. There's some data on this suggesting it's good and lower cortisol
that long reply is a bit off the limits of org.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Cola zero/Pepsi max when hungry, eat less carbs, more fat and protein

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

Very helpful especially the last bit. Thanks man :feelsgood:

• +1
Tell your curry shum lum mother to stop cooking spicy tikka masala curry and you'll be fine, you self hating vermin shitskin pajeet.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 19615 and 2 others
test e

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Drinking lots of water and fruits helped me cut back on cravings

Chew gum throughout the day

Fruits

Drink more water

• +1
Drinking lots of water and fruits helped me cut back on cravings
Drinking a ton of water is a meme. It will disturb intra/extra cellular fluid balance via osmosis. With extra water you drink, introduce more sodium and other electrolytes. Most people are already deficient in potassium and magnesium particularly, imagine pissing it away even more. In fact this can make you crave salty/savoury and sweet junk food. When I have a salty breakfast all impulses to buy fast food die.

Fruits are good. They're sweet, tasty, fibrous, can kill cravings. Watermelon in the summer is insanely good when refrigerated and kills my sugar cravings while being low calorie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Kmscurry, FatBunnyBaby and 3 others
my time to shine:love::

Caffeine,
Stimulants like Ritalin or Aderall ( dont suggest it if you dont have adhd/add)
Nicotine, best way to do it if you are a non smoker: nicotine gum, highers fat burning, supress hunger and lower estrogen and highers dopamine
Eat good fats and like 30g protein at breakfast, i prefer 3 eggs baked in coconut oil and a banana to counter the low bloodsugar
B1 for all the carb benefits, fruit carbs are amazing, starchy carbs like cake and bread are shit
always think: Food feels 5 minutes good, looking good feels always good.
get all your nutritions in check
and eat alot calcium to higher your metabolism
get enough sleep and good sleep

and fuck veggies they cuck you over, you can legit replace veggies with other foods

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Yerico7, Yashchandra and 4 others

Foods for better energy?

Eat the same meals daily with shit like eggs and meats then drink a gallon of water a day and if you’re such a huge food addict do the anabolic diet lol

More cardio.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
-drinking a lot of water
-chewing gum (not for jawline, just chewing gum for minimize appetite)

Foods for better energy?

eat salt or spices with a lot of sodium whenever you're hungry to suppress your appetite. Drink tons of diet coke.

• +1

bro i never heard about the last part thank you, nice tips. Can you share your favorite "very gribous plants"? i need to fix my gut lol thanks man

• +1
Don't eat too little. That's the biggest piece of advice you can get

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Chinacurry, forevergymcelling and 3 others
If you already smoke/vape just take a hit every time you get a craving. Also you might be cutting too agresively if it’s fucking your energy. Or you may be low T so maybe get t levels and thyroid checked out.

• +1
don't cut cals drastically, ease into it and adjust slowly to keep losing weight (assuming you have no deadline)
ephedrine+caffeine
make most of your cardio from walking and ideally do most of that after you gymcel
gymcel with the same intensity as when you aren't cutting
protein as high as you can get away with while having adequate fats and carbs and not stressing your kidneys, 1.2 maybe even as high as 1.5 grams per lb bodyweight (more satiating and a higher thermic effect than other macronutrients)
stay hydrated and take electrolytes
0 planned cheats or refeeds, no point if you aren't a competitive bodybuilder who actually gets lean enough for refeeding to be beneficial
if you do get to a point where you're hungry a lot and fantasising about cheating just find things to distract yourself

If you do have to cut as fast as possible e.g. within 2 weeks this video I found has some good info

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Sigmamale, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
Eat lots of protein as it’s very satiating. Carbs induce craving, the only way to stop this craving is by severely limiting them. Drinking zero versions of soft drinks is bad because it increaes your sugar craving with its sweetness

• +1
Reactions: Lars, forevergymcelling and Deleted member 8365

Best plants for fiber?

Eat high volume, high fiber carbs and drink a lot of water when you do. Things like potatoes, oatmeal, etc.

Imo cutting out fat (to the point that it comprises no more than 20% of your caloric intake) is more important than cutting out carbs for both the food volume and for maintaining performance in the gym

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
carnivore. everything else is cope. also make sure ur getting ur mineral ratios in check too.

I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet but try to sleep as much as you can. 7-9 hours

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Lars
I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet but try to sleep as much as you can. 7-9 hours
basic knowledge but yeah nice insight for some that dont know

Eat lots of protein as it’s very satiating. Carbs induce craving, the only way to stop this craving is by severely limiting them. Drinking zero versions of soft drinks is bad because it increaes your sugar craving with its sweetness
only eat fructose and glucose carbs like fruit, they dont spike you that much, starchy carbs like bread will do

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
don't cut cals drastically, ease into it and adjust slowly to keep losing weight (assuming you have no deadline)
ephedrine+caffeine
make most of your cardio from walking and ideally do most of that after you gymcel
gymcel with the same intensity as when you aren't cutting
protein as high as you can get away with while having adequate fats and carbs and not stressing your kidneys, 1.2 maybe even as high as 1.5 grams per lb bodyweight (more satiating and a higher thermic effect than other macronutrients)
stay hydrated and take electrolytes
0 planned cheats or refeeds, no point if you aren't a competitive bodybuilder who actually gets lean enough for refeeding to be beneficial
if you do get to a point where you're hungry a lot and fantasising about cheating just find things to distract yourself

If you do have to cut as fast as possible e.g. within 2 weeks this video I found has some good info

dont go too high protein, it cucks your T

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and Deleted member 5815
I can't really offer many tips, but I've had a low body fat % my entire life because I've only ever really eaten large meals later in the day. I never really ate breakfast as a kid, and still usually don't. Often, I don't eat any large meal before noon, and if I'm really busy my first meal is sometimes at 2-3 p.m., so basically less rigorous intermittent fasting

Obviously, I can imagine this wouldn't work for everyone, just what I've done out of childhood habit. I think its a big reason why I've never struggled with fat gain.

"To lose weight, you need to be hungry."

It's a mind switch, an acceptance to choose that mode and feel it happening. A form of delayed gratification. I will forgo THIS NOW, so I can have THAT THEN

no way around it, you can smoke all the cigs and snort all the coke you want you will still be hungry at the end of the day

do you want to get laid or do you want to eat food all alone

• JFL
I also recommend to browse edtwt on twitter, and the myproana forum

even if you aren't an anorexic female the topics are still very relevant and it's a good source of motivation

now that all the 60kg nerds are done commenting ill pop in, you think its rough now wait till you try getting down to 10% let alone sub 10 unless your skinny then its v easy, the hardest part wont be the feeling of hunger, it will be mental hunger, your body is far too smart and knows the dopamine it gets from these fast hitting sugars and processed foods so when you get bored these tempting thoughts will enter your mind regardless of your motivation, you need to sub it out for when it actually gets really hard which will be adderall, the addy will give you the dopamine you need and nuke your appetite to nothing where you wont even feel it, it will get to where you need and you will be leanmaxxed but you will also have an addiction, im sure we can resolve that when you hit 10%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and forevergymcelling
now that all the 60kg nerds are done commenting ill pop in, you think its rough now wait till you try getting down to 10% let alone sub 10 unless your skinny then its v easy, the hardest part wont be the feeling of hunger, it will be mental hunger, your body is far too smart and knows the dopamine it gets from these fast hitting sugars and processed foods so when you get bored these tempting thoughts will enter your mind regardless of your motivation, you need to sub it out for when it actually gets really hard which will be adderall, the addy will give you the dopamine you need and nuke your appetite to nothing where you wont even feel it, it will get to where you need and you will be leanmaxxed but you will also have an addiction, im sure we can resolve that when you hit 10%
Legit

I only got to sub 10% once and it was utter hell. I couldn’t focus on anything, felt drained 24/7, my workouts were shit ect

I was starved for weeks

• So Sad
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
Legit

I only got to sub 10% once and it was utter hell. I couldn’t focus on anything, felt drained 24/7, my workouts were shit ect

I was starved for weeks

I know its not ideal but its guaranteed to work, plus you will have hella energy, like I said you trade one thing for another the reason no one gets to 10% or below is because food is the fastest dopamine releaser avaliable and its not a Class A drug lmao, it helps people cope/relax otherwise everyone would be in insane shape, I have been to 3/4 different gyms in my area(commercial obviously) and literally no one is even 15% you get odd one or two guys who are in crazy shape with both shredz and have good size but the majority struggle to maintain their diets because its a mental game

• +1