Tips for long philtrum?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
Pics attached. It's 2 cm long JFL I try to fraud it with a mustache + chin beard longer than the sides
Lip lifts look botched I'm not getting that. My nose is a bit upturned as well

2023 10 03 111207
41974837 1142944665857405 7689975184974938112 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, RAMU KAKA, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
There’s no fix for it

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2, Akhi, Matheus and 1 other person
I have long philtrium too but it’s 1cm

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
lip lift

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, polishcel, TheBrownOne and 2 others
Doesn't look terrible, you would benefit from some chin length though, it would balance and make your philtrum look smaller.

• JFL
And I thought my philtrum was long. Lifefuel for me tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, reaper2, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Matheus
Doesn't look terrible, you would benefit from some chin length though, it would balance and make your philtrum look smaller.
People have said sliding genio would ascend me
With HT as well obviously but in those pics you don't see my hairline

Lets face it I probably won't get genio though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Whitepill_Saint
You already look like shit bruh, not gonna make it worst trust me
Do you spend your days rotting on this forum projecting your shit looks onto others?

• JFL
Use snus

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and PseudoMaxxer
Do you spend your days rotting on this forum projecting your shit looks onto others?
did i say anything wrong? you know it looks bad too and i gave you a solution.

• JFL
U look like a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: reaper2 and Whitepill_Saint
Stubble is the only way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matheus and Whitepill_Saint
Shotgunplasty

• JFL
Reactions: Matheus and Whitepill_Saint
Use snus
Wtf is this crap

• JFL
did i say anything wrong? you know it looks bad too and i gave you a solution.
The rest of my face is good (except for my hairline). I know lip lift is a solution but risk/return balance is garbage

• JFL
The rest of my face is good (except for my hairline). I know lip lift is a solution but risk/return balance is garbage
tbh i think that’s the only solution.

You got get fillers in your lips and that would cover it a bit but not as much as a lip lift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and TheBrownOne
tbh i think that’s the only solution.

You got get fillers in your lips and that would cover it a bit but not as much as a lip lift
Too much hassle tbh. I'd rather fix my hairline, skincare and fraud a bit with stubble to go high HTN than get fillers every year or so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, TheBrownOne and PseudoMaxxer
Too much hassle tbh. I'd rather fix my hairline, skincare and fraud a bit with stubble to go high HTN than get fillers every year or so
High HTN?? What’s your looks level now?

Only from your lower third id say you are low mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Whitepill_Saint and TheBrownOne
High HTN?? What’s your looks level now?

Only from your lower third id say you are low mtn
cant be high ltn without lips
looks mtn at best from this photo
Come on you can see my jawline on this pic
I'd say rn I am inbetween mtn and htn. My main failo is my utter garbage hairline. My philtrum-chin ratio is second to that.
My eye area is solidly above average I'd say

• JFL
Mustache is the only way unless you get a lip lift.

• +1
  • JFL
I opened your link and from the looks of it you're telling me to chew tobacco
It's not chewing tobacco it's snus completely different, read the thread. Also it extends your philtrum

• +1
  • JFL
Lol
jawline is the bare minimum.
Also, you don't have a sleek jawline. It's just a jaw that there
Ill dm

• JFL
  • +1
I'd say rn I am inbetween mtn and htn. My main failo is my utter garbage hairline. My philtrum-chin ratio is second to that.
My eye area is solidly above average I'd say
its always a bit good to see people like you because it gives me a lot of validation. Knowing that you see yourself as HTN means that i would be chadlite in your eyes.

But jokes aside, bruh stop being delusional

• +1
  • JFL
its always a bit good to see people like you because it gives me a lot of validation. Knowing that you see yourself as HTN means that i would be chadlite in your eyes.

I didn't say HTN I said inbetween MTN-HTN. Anyways I probably would find you chadlite. Many of you on this forum are quite autistic and give seriously low ratings. I used to get rated HTN a few years ago

I didn't say HTN I said inbetween MTN-HTN. Anyways I probably would find you chadlite. Many of you on this forum are quite autistic and give seriously low ratings. I used to get rated HTN a few years ago
idk, even if i know i look good and people tell me that. as you said im quite autistic about it.

I dont wanna believe im even HTN because that gives me more reasons to search for ways to improve my self even more. Imo, if you belive you are higher looks level than you are, it will make you entitled and lazy.

I'd consider my self (if MTN was a range from 0 to 100) 75/100 MTN, meaning i need 25/100 "points" to reach HTN. That keeps me grounded and not delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus

He sent me a photo, he actually is htn BESIDES the really bad hair and kinda nose problem

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
do you mind sending a pic in PMs?

idk, even if i know i look good and people tell me that. as you said im quite autistic about it.

I dont wanna believe im even HTN because that gives me more reasons to search for ways to improve my self even more. Imo, if you belive you are higher looks level than you are, it will make you entitled and lazy.

I'd consider my self (if MTN was a range from 0 to 100) 75/100 MTN, meaning i need 25/100 "points" to reach HTN. That keeps me grounded and not delusional.
Yeah there's balance to be had it depends on the person. I prefer absolute objective truth so that I can set proper milestones. Me wanting to improve does not come from a feeling of not being good enough, but from wanting to be the best version I can be. Depending on what motivates you ymmv

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Posts 434 Reputation 291
Don't care greycel
Nigga I had an old account on here before I deleted it to enjoy my summer. Something you didn't get to do, because you look like a cuck

Bullhorn lip lift but its a gamble I would not take personally; try growing your beard out a bit. Minox if necessary. Look at george Clooney philtrum and how he frauds it.

• +1
Bullhorn lip lift but its a gamble I would not take personally; try growing your beard out a bit. Minox if necessary. Look at george Clooney philtrum and how he frauds it.
I never noticed Clooney had a long philtrum. But his nose is straighter than mine

I never noticed Clooney had a long philtrum. But his nose is straighter than mine
Thats how good the beard fraud works

• +1
looks ltn from lower third

Grow a beard

• +1
why normies coping that lip lift is bad jfl

You need some hair on your chin, that'll do the job

When I'm growing up I'm doing a lot of looksmaxxing but my cunt mother tells me to always get rid of the hair near my chin but that makes my philtrum look shorter tbh

I don't know how to use photoshop so I can't show you the difference but I've seen it myself

You need some hair on your chin, that'll do the job

When I'm growing up I'm doing a lot of looksmaxxing but my cunt mother tells me to always get rid of the hair near my chin but that makes my philtrum look shorter tbh

I don't know how to use photoshop so I can't show you the difference but I've seen it myself
he needs longer chin and bigger lower lip to do lip lift to make it harmonious (fast morph)

• +1