Tips for socialcirclemaxxing?

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

Bronze
I know this site is not entirely degenerate and amongst you are some clever users with gem like advice
I was thinking the other day and I plan to disregard women altogether while I focus on my career instead
I figured there are three things that matter.
Jestermaxxing - or as the :redpill: copers would like to call it GAME (Works on women if you're not sub5, and is pretty much mandatory for any job where you're on the bottom side of power (eg: salesman and his prospects, private school teacher and his students or even deskjob and your superiors)
Effortmaxxing - Pretty self explanatory, but not only is effortmaxing necessary in this day and age, it's the minimum requirement to excel in every domain you undertake, there's competition right and left, we live in a fast competitve world like it or not, wagecuck? grab that corporate ladder and start climbing, although I agree Effortmaxxing is much more enjoyable if you work for yourself, this way you know for sure that every sweat is for a reason with a higher chance and satisfaction of return on sweat investment, unfortunately this isn't available for to everyone and some of us, have to wage slave and climb the ladder, and don't see it as Elites are using you, because while I do agree they're using you, it's a win-win outcome, you get to know the value of hardwork so even if you go on your own or climb within the rank, you know what got you where and there's no substitute for that.
Socialcirclemaxxing - otherwise known as networking, this is important as it allows you to extend the range of your opportunies however I seem to lack on this department hence this thread, one tip would be to attend events and try to jester your way through key people but that's about it for me,if you got tips don't hesitate to post them below please

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, goat2x, Stingray and 1 other person
Be good looking

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, one job away, ReignsChad and 1 other person
tits or gtfo

School is ideal to get freinds, thats why dropping off is a social suicide basically

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
School is ideal to get freinds, thats why dropping off is a social suicide basically
yeah true my sociallife colapsed in those 2 years i dropped out + corona but soon it will be back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
yeah true my sociallife colapsed in those 2 years i dropped out + corona but soon it will be back
Thats why dropping out is not worth it

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Lars
Thats why dropping out is not worth it
Nahh was worth it imo with covid online classes are one big scam and you also have almost 0 social life in the meantime i foccused on looksmaxxing best thing i have done in my life

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and coolguy1
Nahh was worth it imo with covid online classes are one big scam and you also have almost 0 social life in the meantime i foccused on looksmaxxing best thing i have done in my life
I also dropped out because of online classes. I hope it's going to be kind of normal again next year so I can start again, else it's fucking over honestly:feelsbadman:.

• +1
Reactions: Lars