Tips on Dark Triad amazing?

G

GetThatBread

Retired
What procedures are needed to give that “mysterious” vibe foids and dickriders are itching to know about.

eyebrow transplant for low trust
Hooded eyes - Fat Grafting?
Good under eye support

or it depends on the pheno

pheno basically.

dark triad curry = creep stalker

med pheno dark triad = mysterious and quirky

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RoundHouse, zeno, Kade and 9 others
What procedures are needed to give that “mysterious” vibe foids and dickriders are itching to know about.

Good under eye support

Make sure to have dark undereyes like you haven't slept in 16 months to give that edgy "I'm gonna shoot that school up" vibe. Trust me, foids will love it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghostcel, PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite and 3 others
STEP 1. HAVE MOROCCAN DNA
STEP 2. ENJOY YOUR LIFE AS A DARL TRIAD SLAYER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maxillacel, je3oe and Chadelite
you really need to have the genetics and fucked up childhood tbh. i could tell you some of the abuse i went through to give you an idea
Make sure to have dark undereyes like you haven't slept in 16 months to give that edgy "I'm gonna shoot that school up" vibe. Trust me, foids will love it.

lol i have that. ive been saying the lorenzo zurzolo eyebags are aesthetic but no one believes me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3202
you really need to have the genetics and fucked up childhood tbh. i could tell you some of the abuse i went through to give you an idea

lol i have that. ive been saying the lorenzo zurzolo eyebags are aesthetic but no one believes me

Eyebags is huge halo if you have pale skin imo both on girls and men.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and PubertyMaxxer
I'm mulatto but I'm as soft as your mother's ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
@DarkTriadPeerReview

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview

Good under eye support

Eyebags is huge halo if you have pale skin imo both on girls and men.
Are you fucking serious? I'm pale as fuck and I have pretty dark circle, I have dark positive eye brows, and hair, people thought me I'm drug addict sorted of that because of my dark circle and pale skin, I look unhealthy ngl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Are you fucking serious? I'm pale as fuck and I have pretty dark circle, I have dark positive eye brows, and hair, people thought me I'm drug addict sorted of that because of my dark circle and pale skin, I look unhealthy ngl

In my subjective opinion yes. I find dark eyebags to be attractive on women and aesthetic on men depending on how you dress/look. Objectively I think most normans dont find it attractive but for a specific niche of people - they no doubt find it attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Dark Triad maxxing only works if you're above 6/10 psl

Last edited:

Good under eye support

Dark triad features come naturally when you start chasing your goal with a passion think of griffith from berserk lul same happened to me

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3202
Dark triad features come naturally when you start chasing your goal with a passion think of griffith from berserk lul same happened to me
I heard berserk was amazing; I tend not to ask for people’s anime recommendations though because they think Naruto and Soul Eater are works of pure art. Not really an anime watcher but the Only anime I enjoyed was Hunter X hunter; but I’m going to start watching/reading berserk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and Deleted member 3202
I heard berserk was amazing; I tend not to ask for people’s anime recommendations though because they think Naruto and Soul Eater are works of pure art. Not really an anime watcher but the Only anime I enjoyed was Hunter X hunter; but I’m going to start watching/reading berserk
give it a shot it's very different from normal anime it's more realistic , placed in the middle ages there's some rape/blood/gore tho

You need to be good looking tto dzrj triad maxd so looksmaxx before you finish looking likr a pédophile