Tips to get rid of acne and have the cleanest face,

hydralxck

hydralxck

avid framemaxxer (htn)
Acne

th

Acne is a common skin condition that fucks many people, especially during puberty. What happens is that the pores of the skin get clogged with oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria, causing inflammation and pimples. Acne can easily be considered a failo, just get someone with the same PSL as you just without acne and watch your Stacey take them instead.

Tip 1: Wash your face twice a day with a gentle cleanser​

One of the simplest and most effective ways to get rid of acne is to keep your skin clean and free of excess oil and dirt. Washing your face twice a day with a gentle cleanser that contains benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid can help kill the bacteria that cause acne, reduce the size of the pores, and remove the dead skin cells that can clog them. However, don't fucking over-wash your face, as this can dry out your skin and make it produce more oil. Also, avoid scrubbing your face too hard, this can irritate your skin and worsen the inflammation. Use lukewarm water and a soft towel to pat your face dry.

Tip 2: Moisturize your skin after washing​

Even if you have oily or acne-prone skin, you still gotta moisturize your skin after washing. Moisturizing prevents your face from losing water and becoming dehydrated. Dehydrated skin can trigger more oil production and more acne. Not all moisturizers are suitable for acne-prone skin. You should look for moisturizers that are labelled as non-comedogenic, meaning they won’t clog your pores. You should also avoid moisturizers that contain alcohol, fragrance, or other ingredients that can irritate your skin. Some common ingredients in non-comedogenic moisturizers are glycerin, aloe vera, and hyaluronic acid.

Tip 3: Apply spot treatments to target specific pimples​

You can use spot treatments to target specific pimples and speed up their healing. Spot treatments are products that contain active ingredients that can dry out, shrink, or kill the bacteria in pimples. Some common ingredients in spot treatments are benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, sulphur, tea tree oil, and niacinamide.
To use spot treatments, you should apply a small amount of the product directly on the pimple after cleansing and moisturizing your face. You can do this once or twice a day, depending on the strength of the product and the sensitivity of your skin. Do not to apply too much or too often, as this will irritate, peel, or burn you.

Tip 4: Avoid touching, picking, or popping your pimples​

One of the worst things you can do to your acne is to touch, pick, or pop your pimples. Seeing people do this makes me want to aid them in ropemaxxing. This can introduce more bacteria and dirt into your skin, causing more inflammation and infection, and leave scars or dark spots on your skin. Instead of touching your pimples, leave them the fuck alone and let them heal on their own. If you have a large or painful pimple that needs to be drained, just fucking pay for a dermatologist who can do it safely and professionally.

Tip 5: Make some lifestyle changes to improve your overall health and skin​

Acne is not only because of your skin care routine, but also by your lifestyle habits. Shit like diet, stress level, sleep quality, exercise, and exposure to sunlight can fuck with your skin.
  • Eat a balanced diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Avoid foods that are high in sugar, refined carbs, dairy, and saturated fats, as they can trigger inflammation and hormone imbalance in your body.
  • Manage your stress levels, just go out, clear your mind, listen to music, whatever takes your mind off stuff.
  • Get enough sleep every night, ideally 7 to 9 hours. You have NO CHOICE.
  • Exercise regularly, even if you don't wanna gymmaxx, do some cardio, go biking.
  • Protect your skin from the sun by wearing sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, and clothing. Sun exposure can damage your skin cells, cause premature aging, and worsen your acne scars. Some sunscreens can be comedogenic or irritating for acne-prone skin, so you should look for sunscreens that are non-comedogenic, oil-free, and fragrance-free.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
The only skincare that works is accutane

• +1
Reactions: Jumpman23, goKu313 and Running!
best non comedogenic products ??

water af, acne is caused my unhealthy gut microbiome not because you haven’t applied your moisturizer full of chemicals engineered in a lab

Acne

th

Acne is a common skin condition that fucks many people, especially during puberty. What happens is that the pores of the skin get clogged with oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria, causing inflammation and pimples. Acne can easily be considered a failo, just get someone with the same PSL as you just without acne and watch your Stacey take them instead.

Tip 1: Wash your face twice a day with a gentle cleanser​

One of the simplest and most effective ways to get rid of acne is to keep your skin clean and free of excess oil and dirt. Washing your face twice a day with a gentle cleanser that contains benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid can help kill the bacteria that cause acne, reduce the size of the pores, and remove the dead skin cells that can clog them. However, don't fucking over-wash your face, as this can dry out your skin and make it produce more oil. Also, avoid scrubbing your face too hard, this can irritate your skin and worsen the inflammation. Use lukewarm water and a soft towel to pat your face dry.

Tip 2: Moisturize your skin after washing​

Even if you have oily or acne-prone skin, you still gotta moisturize your skin after washing. Moisturizing prevents your face from losing water and becoming dehydrated. Dehydrated skin can trigger more oil production and more acne. Not all moisturizers are suitable for acne-prone skin. You should look for moisturizers that are labelled as non-comedogenic, meaning they won’t clog your pores. You should also avoid moisturizers that contain alcohol, fragrance, or other ingredients that can irritate your skin. Some common ingredients in non-comedogenic moisturizers are glycerin, aloe vera, and hyaluronic acid.

Tip 3: Apply spot treatments to target specific pimples​

You can use spot treatments to target specific pimples and speed up their healing. Spot treatments are products that contain active ingredients that can dry out, shrink, or kill the bacteria in pimples. Some common ingredients in spot treatments are benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, sulphur, tea tree oil, and niacinamide.
To use spot treatments, you should apply a small amount of the product directly on the pimple after cleansing and moisturizing your face. You can do this once or twice a day, depending on the strength of the product and the sensitivity of your skin. Do not to apply too much or too often, as this will irritate, peel, or burn you.

Tip 4: Avoid touching, picking, or popping your pimples​

One of the worst things you can do to your acne is to touch, pick, or pop your pimples. Seeing people do this makes me want to aid them in ropemaxxing. This can introduce more bacteria and dirt into your skin, causing more inflammation and infection, and leave scars or dark spots on your skin. Instead of touching your pimples, leave them the fuck alone and let them heal on their own. If you have a large or painful pimple that needs to be drained, just fucking pay for a dermatologist who can do it safely and professionally.

Tip 5: Make some lifestyle changes to improve your overall health and skin​

Acne is not only because of your skin care routine, but also by your lifestyle habits. Shit like diet, stress level, sleep quality, exercise, and exposure to sunlight can fuck with your skin.
  • Eat a balanced diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Avoid foods that are high in sugar, refined carbs, dairy, and saturated fats, as they can trigger inflammation and hormone imbalance in your body.
  • Manage your stress levels, just go out, clear your mind, listen to music, whatever takes your mind off stuff.
  • Get enough sleep every night, ideally 7 to 9 hours. You have NO CHOICE.
  • Exercise regularly, even if you don't wanna gymmaxx, do some cardio, go biking.
  • Protect your skin from the sun by wearing sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, and clothing. Sun exposure can damage your skin cells, cause premature aging, and worsen your acne scars. Some sunscreens can be comedogenic or irritating for acne-prone skin, so you should look for sunscreens that are non-comedogenic, oil-free, and fragrance-free.
I'm going to restore my battered psyche, and use this to cure my acne, fuck nutrition, fuck all these soaps, fuck.
I'm so tired of waiting
I'm so tired of waiting
I'm so tired of waiting
I'm so tired of waiting

THEY WATCH US AND LAUGH AGAINTHEY WATCH US AND LAUGH AGAINTHEY WATCH US AND LAUGH AGAINTHEY WATCH US AND LAUGH AGAINTHEY WATCH US AND LAUGH AGAINTHEY WATCH US AND LAUGH AGAIN
  2023 12 28 225329

should i apply benzoyl peroxide before or after moisturiser?

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
water af, acne is caused my unhealthy gut microbiome not because you haven’t applied your moisturizer full of chemicals engineered in a lab
How do you check if yours is unhealthy and how tf do you fix that

How do you check if yours is unhealthy and how tf do you fix that
search up Paul Saladino on YT, follow his advice but add white rice, oats and potatoes into your diet too

thanks for the tips.

Accutane.

Thread closed.

I hope you didn't spend all that time for a water thread
Accutane.
I know better, can't reveal it to the masses tho
THEY WATCH US AND LAUGH AGAINTHEY WATCH US AND LAUGH AGAINTHEY WATCH US AND LAUGH AGAINTHEY WATCH US AND LAUGH AGAINTHEY WATCH US AND LAUGH AGAINTHEY WATCH US AND LAUGH AGAIN
  2023 12 28 225329
It's gotta be those pesky TikTokers stealing all the info

• JFL
Reactions: capybar
The only skincare that works is accutane
must be giga subhuman then. before i get into accutane things like watching my diet , hydrating and maintaining some skncare routine daily always improved some persistent acne i had

tbh i just got into accutane because fuck it all and i wanted to eat shit all th e time

Adapalene
Tretinoin
Accutane for severe acnee

Nothing else works. Diet/lifestyle = cope

must be giga subhuman then. before i get into accutane things like watching my diet , hydrating and maintaining some skncare routine daily always improved some persistent acne i had

tbh i just got into accutane because fuck it all and i wanted to eat shit all th e time
having acne in itself is a subhuman trait

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx