Tipsy vs drunk

Deprived

Deprived

Zephir
how do you know when you’re tipsy vs just drunk? I drank a bunch last night and became low inhib and super social afterwards, but pretty sure I wasn’t drunk cuz I didn’t have a hangover this morning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Is chsdistan still alive

Keep drinking when Allah is watching you

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
When you’re tipsy you’re just a bit relaxed more low inhib. When you’re drunk you can barely even fucking walk, you’ll stumble like hell. Probably say some shit you’ll regret saying the next morning. If you remember it. You’ll also teleport and everything will be a blur. One minute you’re here the next minute you’re a different place no clue how you got there

• +1
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 15827 and Deprived
When you’re tipsy you’re just a bit relaxed more low inhib. When you’re drunk you can barely even fucking walk, you’ll stumble like hell. Probably say some shit you’ll regret saying the next morning. If you remember it. You’ll also teleport and everything will be a blur. One minute you’re here the next minute you’re a different place no clue how you got there
Lmao I’ve heard of the teleporting shit. I was just tipsy then, my mood was very light as welll. I had some problem walking but I had a shit tok of whiskey over a long period of time :y'all:

• Love it
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Lmao I’ve heard of the teleporting shit. I was just tipsy then, my mood was very light as welll. I had some problem walking but I had a shit tok of whiskey over a long period of time :y'all:
Sounds like it was fun. Whiskey is the best to drink

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deprived