Majklos
be kind to others
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2026
- Posts
- 277
- Reputation
- 183
I can’t fucking do this shit anymore, I’m sitting in a car right now after gym, why do foids give you ioi so much just to fucking tell you ohohb I’m sorry I’m just not in mood meeting new people and I don’t wanna give fake hope like what the fuck nigger why do you keep liking my stories sending mi pictures in dm just to fucking lose interest in the next few days I genuinely can’t do this shit again funny thing was she started losing interest once I stated asking her out and just giving her more attention in general I’m fucking jester, I have to stop giving these bitches attention but it’s so hard for me I never got female attention fuck maan I don’t know what I’m doing right now and why the fuck am I even writing this here well whatever