Tits halo is so fucking real

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
I feel such a strong need to fuck this girl rn just because of her perfect tits. Her face doesn’t look bad but it’s slightly above average maximum and makeup + anglefrauded.
But her body is ideal af holy shit.
Can’t cope with the fact that if I was chad I could just easily match with her and then fuck her:feelswhy: (besides that she is 8k kilometers away from me jfl)
C56AC0C6 577C 439C ABF2 C6F2A689A0D2

C91870BA 4D4F 4C9E ABB3 190FA68A3B75

90DF8D1B B086 4DC7 94D1 2D63157CD20B

FCCF65A2 8AC0 4920 A244 4C5482E03663

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 15791, Deleted member 3828 and 8 others
titty halo is a thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Yes/10

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Are u canadian? I thought u were german

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AtlasTH
😳
PicsArt 11 19 012427

• JFL
Reactions: Tony, Deleted member 15338, germanlooks and 3 others
Canada

medium uglies like me only :what:

• JFL
I swear Vancouver is easiest city to get stacies… was there for 5 days this summer and matched with girls way above my league

also hottest girl I’ve been with was from Vancouver

• Woah
I swear Vancouver is easiest city to get stacies… was there for 5 days this summer and matched with girls way above my league

Moving to Vancouver rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7580
Boobs make girls perfect ons material but i don't think it's enough to be as important face in a relationship.

• +1
BBC only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, gamma and Deleted member 15099
White people have the biggest penises but black people also have pretty good smv
Cope, blacks and hispanics have the biggest cocks, whitea and asians the smallest

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
From what I've seem, hispanics pack the most tbh
Maybe but face it black people and white people have great social media representation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Maybe but face it black people and white people have great social media representation
Facts. In media, hispanics are portrayed as dirty, poor criminals who destroy America and steal jobs

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Facts. In media, hispanics are portrayed as dirty, poor criminals who destroy America and steal jobs
I mean black people are also portrayed in that way but they also have BBC halo rap Halo Light skin halo media representation in the movies

• +1
I mean black people are also portrayed in that way but they also have BBC halo rap Halo Light skin halo media representation in the movies
Another thing is that most famous hispanics are the more white looking ones

• +1
Another thing is that most famous hispanics are the more white looking ones
Definitely like Mario Lopez is good looking but if he was white he be a superstar

• +1
Definitely like Mario Lopez is good looking but if he was white he be a superstar
American pop culture is made up of whites. Whenever someone thinks of Americans, they think of white people. For example, a hispanic main character in an American tv show is extremely uncommon. And if there is one, they are the embodiment of every negative stereotype about us. Life kinda sucks for beaners.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj and Deleted member 756
American pop culture is made up of whites. Whenever someone thinks of Americans, they think of white people. For example, a hispanic main character in an American tv show is extremely uncommon. And if there is one, they are the embodiment of every negative stereotype about us. Life kinda sucks for beaners.
American pop culture is mainly white I agree but I think black people are more popular now. At least among zoomers
At least you’re not Asian to be honest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 5786
if i fuck someone whos gay does that make me gay?

American pop culture is mainly white I agree but I think black people are more popular now. At least among zoomers
At least you’re not Asian to be honest
Rap unironically increased black smv, really underrated halo east asians at least have kpop, curries have nothing. Tbh latino smv isn't bad at all

• +1
Rap unironically increased black smv, really underrated halo east asians at least have kpop, curries have nothing. Tbh latino smv isn't bad at all
Rap culture yeah is definitely part of pop culture. Basically the notion is any publicity is good publicity and the fact that black people are heard and seen all the time will eventually increase their popularity and it has. Latino SMV is decent but I think it’s still way behind black and then white

• +1
Jersey Shore What GIF

• +1
Rap culture yeah is definitely part of pop culture. Basically the notion is any publicity is good publicity and the fact that black people are heard and seen all the time will eventually increase their popularity and it has. Latino SMV is decent but I think it’s still way behind black and then white
Yeah with latino immigration and assimilation, latino smv wil increase within the next few years imo

• +1
Are u canadian? I thought u were german
no i tagged him in my Canada threads about how the avg Canadian woman mogs
and he's been gps maxing there ever since

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Idk why I find dark circles on otherwise hot girls attractive

Jfl I just saw that I matched with her.
But probably for validation only. Because most of my other matches or likes are beckys at best. There are just always some rare occasions where I match with an attractive girl. Don’t geht why that happens when most other matches I get look much worse. And this doesn’t happen only in Canada but also in other countrys on tinder
165621FD 4864 47C6 B8BA 97E841CA9DEB

Jfl I just saw that I matched with her.
But probably for validation only. Because most of my other matches or likes are beckys at best. There are just always some rare occasions where I match with an attractive girl. Don’t geht why that happens when most other matches I get look much worse. And this doesn’t happen only in Canada but also in other countrys on tinder
View attachment 1409629
Tbh most don’t swipe if they see you’re far away
You’d get more matches if you visit vancouver

Tbh most don’t swipe if they see you’re far away
You’d get more matches if you visit vancouver
I have distance on invisible. But that might also be not optimal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Looksmax.org moment

What about man tits, do they also work for girls?
7956172.jpg
man-boobs1.jpg
2_JS160783521.jpg
main-qimg-b1a289fd15c8fc416d8223d2f13b46e7-lq

• JFL
I feel such a strong need to fuck this girl rn just because of her perfect tits. Her face doesn’t look bad but it’s slightly above average maximum and makeup + anglefrauded.
But her body is ideal af holy shit.
Can’t cope with the fact that if I was chad I could just easily match with her and then fuck her:feelswhy: (besides that she is 8k kilometers away from me jfl)
View attachment 1409271
View attachment 1409272
View attachment 1409273
View attachment 1409274
Single handedly gave me an erection

Users who are viewing this thread

Back