To all atheist/agnostics : What makes an action good or evil ?

No, the Prophet encouraged jihad against disbelievers. We follow the Prophet as he is showing us the pathway. We are always in a struggle as Muslims. There isn't a hint of slavery.

To give you some perspective, every Muslim in the world has an obligation to establish a world order based on Shariah to rule over people. I won't call that slave morality.

I can turn the table around and say , you are a slave to capitalism and democracy. I would rather be a slave of God and his Prophet than a group of capitalists/oligarchs
Capitalism and democracy allow for debate, islam doesn't. Capitalism and democracy are systems of authority, and like all systems yes they do trap you. You won't have the utmost freedom, since laws are needed in a society. Our current system we live in derives it's morals and laws from judeo-christian ethics, so the "slavery" you view currently, is just an extension of abrhamic religion.

Secondly slave morality encourages attributes which a slave would posses, islam literally says you're a slave. Why would they encourage leadership and self improvement? You are a literal slave

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
That's stupid as fuck. The only reason you feel guilty is because you're scared of God??

That's called fear. Not guilt. I would feel guilty if I killed someone who begged me for mercy if he was innocent not because of God but because of empathy. Most people have that. OR the fear of being killed by his relatives/family the same way.
If u were King or Emperor of a country with unlimited power killing people would be like playing GTA 5 at some point and nobody really feels empathy for people outside their family in real world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
If u were King or Emperor of a country with unlimited power killing people would be like playing GTA 5 at some point and nobody really feels empathy for people outside their family in real world
i remember I used to kill my gf on gta vice city when I was 10 years old ah good old days

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, WontStopNorwooding, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Nihilsm doesn't claim to have a rational backing. In fact it claims that logic is meaningless, so trying to defend or refute it with logic is futile
Most nihilists think they are so rational edgy and smarter than normies, even if they are saying logic doesnt exist deep down they be like that:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
This is the most low iq reply I have ever seen. Capitalism and democracy have nothing to do with islam or religion. Well from a point of view of Muslims it might. (Gods law vs man made rubbish). But in reality it's tyrrany vs freedom.
You were comparing master morality to slave morality. Capitalism does have a role in shaping morality ( practise of society ). Nietzsche abhorred democracy as it implied the rule of the majority and didn't allow superior individuals (ubermensch ) to exercise control. This shows you are incredibly dumb, one of the most pretentious users on this forum and you haven't read a single book on philosophy.

I linked capitalism along with democracy as it has replaced the role of religion in the modern world. Consumerism has replaced worship of dieties. Personal freedom isn't master morality, according to Nietzsche, only a few people are capable of possessing freedom. Majority of people are doomed to be slave to the system.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Most nihilists think they are so rational edgy and smarter than normies, even if they are saying logic doesnt exist deep down they be like that:
View attachment 1454822
The human brain is flawed, and logic is a construct made from our brains. We don't know if logic is then therefore flawed. We know the human brain is flawed/limited due to us being unable to do things such as imagining infinity or nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15338
The human brain is flawed, and logic is a construct made from our brains. We don't know if logic is then therefore flawed. We know the human brain is flawed/limited due to us being unable to do things such as imagining infinity or nothing
This shit is low IQ and all cope lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and FailedNormieManlet
Yes. No governmental system is perfect. All have cons and pros. Because we as humans don't always go by the book

You were comparing master morality to slave morality. Capitalism does have a role in shaping morality ( practise of society ). Nietzsche abhorred democracy as it implied the rule of the majority and didn't allow superior individuals (ubermensch ) to exercise control. This shows you are incredibly dumb, one of the most pretentious users on this forum and you haven't read a single book on philosophy.

I linked capitalism as it has replaced the role of religion in the modern world. Consumerism has replaced worship of dieties and likewise in many other respect
Capitalism has no role, we're still influenced by judeo-christian morality, capitalism is an economic system. What you're describing is the consequence of lack of religion - which nietzche talks about (look up lehrermenschen AKA the last man for further info). People still have no faith, instead they are coping and trying to find purpose. You merely use religion to fulfil your purpose in life, we're now veering off into discussion of how religion gives meaning to life rather than morality/ethics.

People now find purpose in their life from consumerism, which nietzsche argues against and instead tells us to strive to be ubermensch. Which has nothing to do with ethics/morality as nietzsche also believed ubermensch should have their own set of beliefs as what society deems "moral" isn't beneficial to you, but beneficial to society

• +1
Yes. No governmental system is perfect. All have cons and pros. Because we as humans don't always go by the book
No, humans are not complicated tbh

That's stupid as fuck. The only reason you feel guilty is because you're scared of God??

That's called fear. Not guilt. I would feel guilty if I killed someone who begged me for mercy if he was innocent not because of God but because of empathy. Most people have that. OR the fear of being killed by his relatives/family the same way.
No, I feel guilty becwuse GOD HAS SET DIVINE LAWS THAT SET MORALITY IN STONE MEANING THERE IS A RIGHT AND WRONG.

And whislt id feel guilty if I killed somebody that’s is due to my OWN personal list of moral values BUT jsut becuwse me and YOU will feel bad doesn’t mean somebody else would and IF THERE IS NO GOD morality isn’t a static concept as it changes from person to person therefore the other guy would be justified to kill without feeling bad as it’s a a grey zone as he deems murder in his own opinion as morally just.

that’s the point I’m making, it’s not FEAR of god it’s called abiding by gods tenants and yes I Fear god, I also revere god and respect him and love him the same way a child fears upsetting their parents whislt simultaneously loving them and wanting to make them proud the same applies here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15338
Capitalism has no role, we're still influenced by judeo-christian morality, capitalism is an economic system. What you're describing is the consequence of lack of religion - which nietzche talks about (look up lehrermenschen AKA the last man for further info). People still have no faith, instead they are coping and trying to find purpose. You merely use religion to fulfil your purpose in life, we're now veering off into discussion of how religion gives meaning to life rather than morality/ethics.

People now find purpose in their life from consumerism, which nietzsche argues against and instead tells us to strive to be ubermensch.
Capitalism isn't a economic system only. It has a philosophical/cultural backdrop. Judeo Christian morality is dead 🤣. The western world has been moving away from it since the enlightenment. Christianity as a cultural force is practically dead. Nietzsche's whole philosophy was written to make this point clear and obvious. To give an example, sexuality is no longer understood from the lens of Christianity. Is Tinder a Christian app 🤣. Cmon. The meaning of life and morality are closely related topics. You act based on the meaning you give to life. How can you miss the obvious relation between both is mind boggling.

I linked capitalism along with democracy as it has replaced the role of religion in the modern world. Consumerism has replaced worship of dieties. Personal freedom isn't master morality, according to Nietzsche, only a few people are capable of possessing freedom. Majority of people are doomed to be slave to the system.
Who gives a shit about philosophy? They were all incels anyway. I speak my opinion. That's all.

The way I see it is that islam is just a political system/religion like all others but more forceful and violent. Which claims to be the one and only Truth. While everything else is up for debate. It's not up for debate because God can't be wrong therefore it's 100% facts. So if a non believer wants to apply Sharia without believing in islam it would make 0 sense. On the other hand, Laws change all the time depending on the people etc.

Ofc that's not always good because of lgbtq trannies etc. But you don't need religion to tell you that homos and trannies are mentally ill individuals. It's pretty obvious. Not all rules will be right. But we will learn over time. From trial and error which system is the best for humanity.

Trannies and fags might be accepted at first but then next generation might do a 180 degree turn and go for the opposite etc.

No, I feel guilty becwuse GOD HAS SET DIVINE LAWS THAT SET MORALITY IN STONE MEANING THERE IS A RIGHT AND WRONG.

And whislt id feel guilty if I killed somebody that’s is due to my OWN personal list of moral values BUT jsut becuwse me and YOU will feel bad doesn’t mean somebody else would and IF THERE IS NO GOD morality isn’t a static concept as it changes from person to person therefore the other guy would be justified to kill without feeling bad as it’s a a grey zone as he deems murder in his own opinion as morally just.

that’s the point I’m making, it’s not FEAR of god it’s called abiding by gods tenants and yes I Fear god, I also revere god and respect him and love him the same way a child fears upsetting their parents whislt simultaneously loving them and wanting to make them proud the same applies here.
Then that means that the people without innate "morality" or right and wrong will have conflict with others and one side will be exterminated. That's the way it is

Then that means that the people without innate "morality" or right and wrong will have conflict with others and one side will be exterminated. That's the way it is
Sandcels love talking about this topic lol no wonder you made all religions

Sandcels love talking about this topic lol no wonder you made all religions
Religions were made to unify people together. Nothing more nothing less

Capitalism isn't a economic system only. It has a philosophical/cultural backdrop. Judeo Christian morality is dead 🤣. The western world has been moving away from it since the enlightenment. Christianity as a cultural force is practically dead. Nietzsche's whole philosophy was written to make this point clear and obvious. To give an example, sexuality is no longer understood from the lens of Christianity. Is Tinder a Christian app 🤣. Cmon. The meaning of life and morality are closely related topics. You act based on the meaning you give to life. How can you miss the obvious relation between both is mind boggling.
What morality does capitalism have JFL? It's a fucking economic system, judeo christian morality is dying but it is still alive and in our culture. Why do you think things such as kindness are so valued? Slave morality is encouraged,

The meaning of life and morality are related but not the same, you are debating on how can an action be good or evil, not debating on what gives meaning to life.

• +1
Who gives a shit about philosophy? They were all incels anyway. I speak my opinion. That's all.

The way I see it is that islam is just a political system/religion like all others but more forceful and violent. Which claims to be the one and only Truth. While everything else is up for debate. It's not up for debate because God can't be wrong therefore it's 100% facts. So if a non believer wants to apply Sharia without believing in islam it would make 0 sense. On the other hand, Laws change all the time depending on the people etc.

Ofc that's not always good because of lgbtq trannies etc. But you don't need religion to tell you that homos and trannies are mentally ill individuals. It's pretty obvious. Not all rules will be right. But we will learn over time. From trial and error which system is the best for humanity.

Trannies and fags might be accepted at first but then next generation might do a 180 degree turn and go for the opposite etc.
You used master vs slave morality, a concept introduced by Nietzsche. Jfl who cares about incel philosophers :feelsuhh:. If you want to borrow concepts, get it right and give credit

My point was, Islam is not based on slave morality for Muslims. It is the most life affirming religion on earth. It exists to exercise control and it wants the Muslims to have control over the world 一

And yeah fk trannies LGBTQ

Ofc that is the way it is and why isis exists their morality is different to the west. The same way African rebels use child soldiers and the same way Arabs enslave African in Libya and south Asains in Dubai

all of these groups have moral systems abhorrent to western man made societal concepts which influence us but to them there’s nothing wrong with what they are doing

You used master vs slave morality, a concept introduced by Nietzsche. Jfl who cares about incel philosophers :feelsuhh:. If you want to borrow concepts, get it right and give credit

My point was, Islam is not based on slave morality for Muslims. It is the most life affirming religion on earth. It exists to exercise control and it wants the Muslims to have control over the world 一

Again I don't know who that guy is I'm just giving you a comparison on what I think. Mirin my iq if I randomly have the same thoughts as some famous philosopher.

Islam is a mixture of both

Islam is literally slave morality why are you denying this? You are the literal slave of allah????? You are told to not care about material possessions of this world and to instead worry about the afterlife (sign of slave morality), you are told to be kind and give to charity, the poor are seen as righteous, etc. Why are you in such denial jfl?

• +1
Ofc that is the way it is and why isis exists their morality is different to the west. The same way African rebels use child soldiers and the same way Arabs enslave African in Libya and south Asains in Dubai

all of these groups have moral systems abhorrent to western man made societal concepts which influence us but to them there’s nothing wrong with what they are doing
See this is where you realize that there is no good vs evil.

Isis think that what they are doing is justice and GOOD. while Christians usa or whatever think killing isis is GOOD. It's all a different point of view. Isis die for their cause to fight usa and israel and go to heaven (what they think). And usa kill terrorists to make a world a better place. (When in reality they steal oil and resources etc and displace people from their homes etc).

There is no good or evil. Just different objectives

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Islamic world like the west and orthodox is a successor to the classical civilisations and it’s main inherittence is he societal structure of the classical world, that’s why Muslim nations are very secular conservative patriarchal and why slavery still exists there. The societal structure is rigid and harsh the religion is also one of control and harder to follow than both Judaism and Christianity.

the west adopted the classical worlds philosophical viewpoints and the orthodox adopted the political aspect of the classical world.

What morality does capitalism have JFL? It's a fucking economic system, judeo christian morality is dying but it is still alive and in our culture. Why do you think things such as kindness are so valued? Slave morality is encouraged,

The meaning of life and morality are related but not the same, you are debating on how can an action be good or evil, not debating on what gives meaning to life.
Morality of Capitalism

Hedonism+survival of the fittest+individualism +liberalism

Morality of democracy

Humanism - man is the measure of all things

Here, I have given a rough approximation and l can easily expand on this and add more detail

Isis think that what they are doing is justice and GOOD. while Christians usa or whatever think killing isis is GOOD. It's all a different point of view. Isis die for their cause to fight usa and israel and go to heaven (what they think). And usa kill terrorists to make a world a better place. (When in reality they steal oil and resources etc and displace people from their homes etc).

EXACALLY as I have said “it’s a grey zone” and when you look at history you realise most things are grey zones

look at the slave trade it’s shown off as white being the only evil ones but what about the warlords in africa raiding their enemies for slaves to sell. Both sides are in the wrong even if the Europeans did more harm.

the same goes for colonialism in India. The Mughals were invaders to the continent and the Marathas were brutal Hindu dindus which killed many on their pursuit for United nation, but britian is treated as Indians only coloniser when they ironically ended the caste system which enslaved a large part of the population and colonised the coloniser (Mughals)

both are in the wrong it’s a grey zone neither were entirely evil or good both did some good both did some bad

• +1
Morality of Capitalism

Hedonism+survival of the fittest+individualism +liberalism

Morality of democracy

Humanism - man is the measure of all things

Here, I have given a rough approximation and l can easily expand on this and add more detail
capitalism has nothing to do with hedonism. Capitalism is an economic system which encourages free trade, with free trade comes survival of the fittest. Survival of the fittest has no morality though, it's merely just a mechanism, it's like saying when you watch a lion kill a zebra it was morally just. There is no morality to it, it's just nature and survival of the fittest.

Individualism is the only thing you really have there and liberalism, even then those are more to do with politics rather than morals.

Morality of democracy being that men are created equal and therefore have an equal say.

What point are you trying to make here? No one is saying capitalism and democracy/the current society we live in encourages master morality, it still does encourage slave morality since our current society is still influenced by judeo-christian laws.

An example of master morality society would be ancient greek/roman societies

• +1
Islam is literally slave morality why are you denying this? You are the literal slave of allah????? You are told to not care about material possessions of this world and to instead worry about the afterlife (sign of slave morality), you are told to be kind and give to charity, the poor are seen as righteous, etc. Why are you in such denial jfl?

The poor are righteous but so is the conqueror. The warrior is also righteous. Majority of the companions were great warriors and accomplished in the battlefield. They captured enemy territory and obtained worldy goods as war booty. Jfl at you. In Islam, we have war booty. We don't look down on worldly wealth. You will always be a slave to $$ , women , gold and the comforts of life. We Muslims will never be a slave to material possessions despite possessing them.

capitalism has nothing to do with hedonism. Capitalism is an economic system which encourages free trade, with free trade comes survival of the fittest. Survival of the fittest has no morality though, it's merely just a mechanism, it's like saying when you watch a lion kill a zebra it was morally just. There is no morality to it, it's just nature and survival of the fittest.

Individualism is the only thing you really have there and liberalism, even then those are more to do with politics rather than morals.

Morality of democracy being that men are created equal and therefore have an equal say.

What point are you trying to make here? No one is saying capitalism and democracy/the current society we live in encourages master morality, it still does encourage slave morality since our current society is still influenced by judeo-christian laws.

An example of master morality society would be ancient greek/roman societies
Will capitalism survive if society doesn't practice hedonism ? No

I didn't say survival of the fittest in the biological sense, I meant cut throat competition. Will capitalism survive if you encourage helping other people ( start ups eg ) in business - No

Individualism does influence morality, it says my deeds are not for you to judge as long as it doesn't harm you. On the extreme end, you can justify beastility.

The poor are righteous but so is the conqueror. The warrior is also righteous. Majority of the companions were great warriors and accomplished in the battlefield. They captured enemy territory and obtained worldy goods as war booty. Jfl at you. In Islam, we have war booty. We don't look down on worldly wealth. You will always be a slave to $$ , women , gold and the comforts of life. We Muslims will never be a slave to material possessions despite possessing them.
JFL you are seriously low iq. Where did I say you can't be rich in Islam? Look at the definiton of slave morality again, "all men are equal, but subservient to their superiors", the conquerors were the superiors in that system so yes ofc they'd be have more wealth. Secondly so what, does Islam see being rich as righteous now? That is total bs jfl, in islam the poor are treated with kindness because poverty is righteous, that doesn't mean being rich prevents you from being righteous - it just won't add points.

You are told in islam to literally not care for this world but to care for the next world.

I'm not a slave to $$, women and other shit, because I value other things in life.

You are srs low iq dude, a religion literally tells you, you're a slave and you're arguing this isn't slave morality :lul::lul:

Will capitalism survive if society doesn't practice hedonism ? No

I didn't say survival of the fittest in the biological sense, I meant cut throat competition. Will capitalism survive if you encourage helping other people ( start ups eg ) in business - No

Individualism does influence morality, it says my deeds are not for you to judge as long as it doesn't harm you. On the extreme end, you can justify beastility.
Okay lets break down the capitalism thing then. Why does hedonism ensure capitalism to survive?

JFL you are seriously low iq. Where did I say you can't be rich in Islam? Look at the definiton of slave morality again, "all men are equal, but subservient to their superiors", the conquerors were the superiors in that system so yes ofc they'd be have more wealth. Secondly so what, does Islam see being rich as righteous now? That is total bs jfl, in islam the poor are treated with kindness because poverty is righteous, that doesn't mean being rich prevents you from being righteous - it just won't add points.

You are told in islam to literally not care for this world but to care for the next world.

I'm not a slave to $$, women and other shit, because I value other things in life.

You are srs low iq dude, a religion literally tells you, you're a slave and you're arguing this isn't slave morality :lul::lul:

You are getting every idea wrong.

Islam tells us to rule over people in this world, establish the order of God, this involves possessing worldly goods. We value worldly life.

We also care about the hereafter

Jfl, the poor are treated with kindness. Yes, but it doesn't encourage poverty. That's the main point of slave morality you retard. Islam encourages earning your own living hood. Jfl do you think Islam glorifies poverty. No it doesn't.

Helping poor =/ glorifying poverty

Islam encourages conquest, the exact opposite of worldly poverty

Nietzsche introduced Master vs slave morality and he admired Islam.Read his book jfl . Stop making a fool of yourself

Last edited:
Okay lets break down the capitalism thing then. Why does hedonism ensure capitalism to survive?
Hedonism = max physical pleasure is the purpose of life

Capitalism survives on consumerism which is based on physical pleasure maximization (hedonism ). Keep buying better stuff, latest product to obtain physical pleasure bla bla bla

Do I have to connect all the dots for you ?

You are getting every idea wrong.

Islam tells us to rule over people in this world, establish the order of God, this involves possessing world goods. We value worldly life.

We also care about the hereafter

Jfl, the poor are treated with kindness. Yes, but it doesn't encourage poverty. That's the main point of slave morality you retard. Islam encourages earning your own living hood. Jfl do you think Islam glorifies poverty. No it doesn't.

Helping poor =/ glorifying poverty

Islam encourages conquest, the exact opposite of worldly poverty

Nietzsche introduced Master vs slave morality and he admired Islam.Read his book jfl . Stop making a fool of yourself
JFL, this is srs low iq...

Okay dude, let's break this down. You want to establish an order of god right, then what? Once true islam has been implemented, then what? What will happen, will people still care about material posessions? No, they'll be told to disregard them. If Islam gave a fuck about material possessions they'll be telling you to steal from kuffar, sell alcohol to kuffars as well as commit fraud JFL.

Helping poor = valuing kindness = slave morality :feelsuhh:

Islam encourages conquest sure, but it doesn't encourage in the individual bettering themselves, it only tells them to serve their group which is a feature of slave morality.

What book exactly did Nietzsche say he praised islam? He would hated how grouplike it was JFL

Hedonism = max physical pleasure is the purpose of life

Capitalism survives on consumerism which is based on physical pleasure maximization (hedonism ). Keep buying better stuff, latest product to obtain physical pleasure bla bla bla

Do I have to connect all the dots for you ?
Good because I'm going to blow your mind here. So what economic system would islam have and how would it survive?

@Harold O'brien actually an IQ mogger?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
JFL, this is srs low iq...

Okay dude, let's break this down. You want to establish an order of god right, then what? Once true islam has been implemented, then what? What will happen, will people still care about material posessions? No, they'll be told to disregard them. If Islam gave a fuck about material possessions they'll be telling you to steal from kuffar, sell alcohol to kuffars as well as commit fraud JFL.

Helping poor = valuing kindness = slave morality :feelsuhh:

Islam encourages conquest sure, but it doesn't encourage in the individual bettering themselves, it only tells them to serve their group which is a feature of slave morality.

What book exactly did Nietzsche say he praised islam? He would hated how grouplike it was JFL

Good because I'm going to blow your mind here. So what economic system would islam have and how would it survive?
Quoting From the Antichrist

Christianity destroyed for us the whole harvest of ancient civilization, and later it also destroyed for us the whole harvest of Mohammedan civilization. The wonderful culture of the Moors in Spain, which was fundamentally nearer to us and appealed more to our senses and tastes than that of Rome and Greece, was trampled down (—I do not say by what sort of feet—) Why? Because it had to thank noble and manly instincts for its origin—because it said yes to life, even to the rare and refined luxuriousness of Moorish life!... The crusaders later made war on something before which it would have been more fitting for them to have grovelled in the dust—a civilization beside which even that of our nineteenth century seems very poor and very “senile.”What they wanted, of course, was booty: the orient was rich.... Let us put aside our prejudices! The crusades were a higher form of piracy, nothing more! The German nobility, which is fundamentally a Viking nobility, was in its element there: the church knew only too well how the German nobility was to be won.... The German noble, always the “Swiss guard” of the church, always in the service of every bad instinct of the church—but well paid.... Consider the fact that it is precisely the aid of German swords and German blood and valour that has enabled the church to carry through its war to the death upon everything noble on earth! At this point a host of painful questions suggest themselves. The German nobility stands outside the history of the higher civilization: the reason is obvious.... Christianity, alcohol—the two great means of corruption.... Intrinsically there should be no more choice between Islam and Christianity than there is between an Arab and a Jew. The decision is already reached; nobody remains at liberty to choose here. Either a man is a Chandala or he is not.... “War to the knife with Rome! Peace and friendship with Islam!”: this was the feeling, this was the act, of that great free spirit, that genius among German emperors, Frederick II. What! must a German first be a genius, a free spirit, before he can feel decently? I can’t make

Back to my point ,

No once you have conquered the enemy. You divide the war booty amongst soldiers and everyone gets a share according to his rank. You are wrong again. Not surprised

No, if your survival depends on raiding people, it is not condemned by Islam. You should read on early Islamic expansion. Jfl it doesn't encourage betterment for your own sake. It does, the only difference is you are encouraged by the fact that you are fighting for God.

As for the Islamic economic system, It's impossible to explain in this post. I will try to give a rough outline

Last edited:
Quoting From the Antichrist

Christianity destroyed for us the whole harvest of ancient civilization, and later it also destroyed for us the whole harvest of Mohammedan civilization. The wonderful culture of the Moors in Spain, which was fundamentally nearer to us and appealed more to our senses and tastes than that of Rome and Greece, was trampled down (—I do not say by what sort of feet—) Why? Because it had to thank noble and manly instincts for its origin—because it said yes to life, even to the rare and refined luxuriousness of Moorish life!... The crusaders later made war on something before which it would have been more fitting for them to have grovelled in the dust—a civilization beside which even that of our nineteenth century seems very poor and very “senile.”—What they wanted, of course, was booty: the orient was rich.... Let us put aside our prejudices! The crusades were a higher form of piracy, nothing more! The German nobility, which is fundamentally a Viking nobility, was in its element there: the church knew only too well how the German nobility was to be won.... The German noble, always the “Swiss guard” of the church, always in the service of every bad instinct of the church—but well paid.... Consider the fact that it is precisely the aid of German swords and German blood and valour that has enabled the church to carry through its war to the death upon everything noble on earth! At this point a host of painful questions suggest themselves. The German nobility stands outside the history of the higher civilization: the reason is obvious.... Christianity, alcohol—the two great means of corruption.... Intrinsically there should be no more choice between Islam and Christianity than there is between an Arab and a Jew. The decision is already reached; nobody remains at liberty to choose here. Either a man is a Chandala or he is not.... “War to the knife with Rome! Peace and friendship with Islam!”: this was the feeling, this was the act, of that great free spirit, that genius among German emperors, Frederick II. What! must a German first be a genius, a free spirit, before he can feel decently? I can’t make

Back to my point ,

No once you have conquered the enemy. You divide the war booty amongst soldiers and everyone gets a share according to his rank. You are wrong again. Not surprised

No, if your survival depends on raiding people, it is not condemned by Islam. You should read on early Islamic expansion. Jfl it doesn't encourage betterment for your own sake. It does, the only difference is you are encouraged by the fact that you are fighting for God.

As for the Islamic economic system, It's impossible to explain in this post. I will try to give a rough outline
Nietzsche had little contact with islam, only thing he agreed with was how undemocratic it was and it's will to power/manliness.

What does this war booty shit have to do with anything? I literally stated if islam gave a fuck about possessions they'd allow you to sell alcohol and shit.

And yes ofc it doesn't encourage betterment for your own sake, because it is literal slave morality, what are you trying to even argue here?

Islamic economic system would still rely on hedonism.... You still need people to buy your product for pleasure, your entire critique of capitalism is stupid af, your view of hedonism in the capitalist context is demand. You still need demand no matter the economic system

Nietzsche had little contact with islam, only thing he agreed with was how undemocratic it was and it's will to power/manliness.

What does this war booty shit have to do with anything? I literally stated if islam gave a fuck about possessions they'd allow you to sell alcohol and shit.

And yes ofc it doesn't encourage betterment for your own sake, because it is literal slave morality, what are you trying to even argue here?

Islamic economic system would still rely on hedonism.... You still need people to buy your product for pleasure, your entire critique of capitalism is stupid af, your view of hedonism in the capitalist context is demand. You still need demand no matter the economic system

Let's get to the gist of slave morality. Slave morality encourages weakness and denying your natural will to power.

I mentioned war booty cause you got it wrong,you wrote, paraphrasing " Islam would tell soldiers to give up worldly possessions after fighting a war" . I was correcting you and my point shows.

Are you trolling, how is stealing from infidel master morality :feelsuhh:. You have a very childish notion of master morality. Give me a passage where Nietzsche encouraged deception, fraud and killing innocent people. He never did.

Islam does the opposite, it encourages boldness, willpower, manliness, courage and the quote from Nietzsche shows he did understand Islam ( he studied history, unlike you ) . He knows what he is talking about.

Last edited:
I think you are trolling

Is 1+1= 2 a mental construct. Isn't this mathematical fact true independent of our mind

I think you are trolling

Is 1+1= 2 a mental construct. Isn't this mathematical fact true independent of our mind
It is a fallacy to think that just because things work out on the surface that this can be extrapolated to higher levels. look at godels incompleteness theorems and tarskis undefinabiliy theorem, these are serious blows to arithmetic and formal systems in general.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
It is a fallacy to think that just because things work out on the surface that this can be extrapolated to higher levels. look at godels incompleteness theorems and tarskis undefinabiliy theorem, these are serious blows to arithmetic and formal systems in general.
I have a simple question, would 1+1= 2 if the universe didn't exist. It would still be true. Logically true statements were always true and will remain true

to elude decay

If we were immortal morality wouldn't exist/be necessary

Last edited:
I have a simple question, would 1+1= 2 if the universe didn't exist. It would still be true. Logically true statements were always true and will remain true
I could argue 1+1 = 2 isn't true when the universe does exist. The derivation of 1+1=2 relies on formal systems which cannot be consistent

Empirical observations are useless because if I observe 1+1 =2 in nature 1 quadrillion times, I cannot predict anything with certainty about the next observation

Images 9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Tony
Nihilsm doesn't claim to have a rational backing. In fact it claims that logic is meaningless, so trying to defend or refute it with logic is futile
how did we come to the conclusion of nihilism if not by using human logic tho.

its almost like a vicious circle. using logic we reach the conclusion that logic is futile. so what we concluded might be futile or useless or wrong no?

so nothing makes sense everything seems like chaos is my most sensible interpretation. but that doesnt do anything for my suffering so if i dont somehow reduce it myself using human tools im fucked. this is scary (the emotion that i feel, which is not real but i feel it so it doesnt matter)

Last edited: