TO ALL DELUSIONAL DUMBASSES WHO SAY CIRCUMCISION CAUSES LOSS OF SENSITIVITY

indeed, youve been my loyal dog for months, hence why you had to come back just a few hours of leaving your master :lul:
No, but I've been abusing you like my low class paki peasant slave for months on end .

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl and Gengar
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Gengar
where are my pics you abused dog?
You'd better keep your repulsive mouth shut or I'll beat you into submission my worthless slave .

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
  • JFL
low iq, took my shoe cleaning thing to heart didnt you? abused pajeet dog
I literally have no idea what you're talking about my mentally impaired peasant slave

• JFL
post my pics abused pajeet dog
So you can get hard over your repulsive bald head and ogre nose ? I don't think so my perverted Paki slave.

• JFL
So you can get hard over your repulsive bald head and ogre nose ? I don't think so my perverted Paki slave.
soon you will do it because you are my loyal pajeet dog

• JFL
thats why youre my dog who posts it because you know i want you to post em ;)
My low IQ shitskin slave , I post them whenever I feel like abusing you regardless of whether you want me to or not .

My low IQ shitskin slave , I post them whenever I feel like abusing you regardless of whether you want me to or not .
whatever helps you cope my abused dog, we all know its because i want you to post em and so you do, like a good little dog

• Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
whatever helps you cope my abused dog, we all know its because i want you to post em and so you do, like a good little dog
I literally leaked them onto this forum from incels.is without your consent . You're such a coping slave jfl

• JFL
I literally leaked them onto this forum from incels.is without your consent . You're such a coping slave jfl
no you didnt leak anything, you abused dog, @Mateusz74 did

3085FE56 51AA 4589 84F9 F16B0ED7342E
190ED9B8 5E6D 465D A296 11CE8F96D31F

Wrong. Try again.

The foreskin is pack with nerve endings. You cut it off. Nerve endings gone = less sensitivity. Result of circumcision. Op is dead wrong.