To all the guys saying they are manlets at 6 feet

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
you are all lying about your height unless you live in netherlands or some parts of germany.
Majority of white dominated countries have an average of 5'10"-5'11" for younger gen and 5'9-5'10" for older gen.
Just check the average height page on wikipedia. It also lists the age group tested , sample size etc.

I can bet that majority of users here are shorter than they claim.

Statistics dont lie. You do.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Justttt, mint and 10 others

FACE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2587, balding17yomanletcel and 4 others
i am 6'1 and legit women are my height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MicroPenis, Deleted member 2587, balding17yomanletcel and 4 others
No height for your face.

Ok Im from Germany.
I have the right to say that.6 feet is kinda manlet.
6 ft 1 is definetly doable but kinda manlet AT TIMES.6 ft2 +is good everywhere.
Im speaking from expierience there are lots of 6 ft + women in germany.
Its the norm

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 2227
Ok Im from Germany.
Its the norm
Ibelieve you

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Same with penis size.

I feel sorry for dudes who hold their height as their halo.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
Ok Im from Germany.
Its the norm
u are talking so much bs. im literally working with 5 guys and 3 are shorter than me and 1 is slightly taller like 2 3 cm and im 5‘9.5 or 176cm.
in my class same shit. out of 24 guys like 1 is tall (190cm) while the rest are ranging from manlet tier (170cm to 180 mainly).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
u are talking so much bs. im literally working with 5 guys and 3 are shorter than me and 1 is slightly taller like 2 3 cm and im 5‘9.5 or 176cm.
in my class same shit. out of 24 guys like 1 is tall (190cm) while the rest are ranging from manlet tier (170cm to 180 mainly).
Of course he is bullshitting.

and most of the 24 guys are my height OR SHORTER

6ft is manlet when you consider most women wear high heels
6'2 is the beginning of tallfag territory and 6'4 makes you unmoggable among 99% women with even 6" heels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
6'2 is the beginning of tallfag territory and 6'4 makes you unmoggable among 99% women with even 6" heels
Ok

6ft4 or manlet

• So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip
It's not really that. It's that our brains became so fucked up due to the blackpill that we completely ignore all people that we mog and can only see the ones that mog us, then we come here to write about how many people are 6'5 these days with an 8/10 face and huge dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 2587 and 1 other person
Jfl If you were in my class you would be 3 rdshortest out of 14 guys.
9 of those guys are above 180 cm AT 15 years old.
4 of them above 185 cm.
Keep coping.
You better not be where I am.
Tallfags everywhere

It's not really that. It's that our brains became so fucked up due to the blackpill that we completely ignore all people that we mog and can only see the ones that mog us, then we come here to write about how many people are 6'5 these days with an 8/10 face and huge dick
Could be true. I will consider your opinion.

4 of them above 185 cm.
Keep coping.
Tallfags everywhere
ur lying so much. im in west germany, close to dutch border where people are generally taller and im still right in the fucking average wherever i go. not to mention that i pull the most chicks from all my „muh 6‘3+“ friends who are psl 5-5.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Alexanderr and AbandonShip
ur lying so much. im in west germany, close to dutch border where people are generally taller and im still right in the fucking average wherever i go. not to mention that i pull the most chicks from all my „muh 6‘3+“ friends who are psl 5-5.5
Im not lying but whatever

• JFL
4 of them above 185 cm.
Keep coping.
Tallfags everywhere
considering how ugly you are and how every single thread is an anecdote you made up while sitting in your room in germany of all places i dont know credent it is
i bet i would be taller than the guy you claim is 185 lmfao
but the height to the side
cant even begin to fathom your tiny frames and colorful imagination u use to write out shit like this bro lmfao
Also how does that make sense, if youre german your class and whole city should be FULL to the brim with muslims, no white ppl?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and AbandonShip
considering how ugly you are and how every single thread is an anecdote you made up while sitting in your room in germany of all places i dont know credent it is
cant even begin to fathom your tiny frames and colorful imagination u use to write out shit like this bro lmfao
Also how does that make sense, if youre german your class and whole city should be FULL to the brim with muslims, no white ppl?
You are my fav poster

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and AbandonShip
Are you retarded?I even made a thread saying Foreigners born in Germany are tall.
I MYSELF AM TURKISH AND 184 cm
2 other guys in my class are turkish and above 185 cm.
You can believe what you want.
Also I frame and Face mog you to andromeda.
You would be taller than the guy I claimed is 185 cm?You High or something? i said 5 guys are ABOVE 185 cm from 186-189.
There are still more white people than foreigners here. i dont know where your from but your manlet ass better Stay out of Germany.you can believe what you want.
Its not like it will change your short frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Where I am in the US i height mog many men at 6’1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Overjetcel299 and AbandonShip
If you're average you're a manlet. Top 10 percent or manlet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt and Deleted member 685
Are you retarded?I even made a thread saying Foreigners born in Germany are tall.
You would be taller than the guy I claimed is 185 cm?You High or something? i said 5 guys are ABOVE 185 cm from 186-189.
There are still more white people than foreigners here. i dont know where your from but your manlet ass better Stay out of Germany.you can believe what you want.
Some days be like that, today I mogged a lot of men

Some days be like that, today I mogged a lot of men
Height?I also mog hard somedays.It makes me think Im tall.
But then I walk past Uni and then Rip

you can't say you're turkish and that you mog me in the same sentence, it doesn't work that way, although you're always welcome to dm me your snap or dm me pics of you and we'll have a comparison.
Face frame height voice
remember this thread?

Im from balkans, 6ft5 is not tall at all, and there is not 1 but 2 6ft3 legit guys in my class, they get mogged often enough, not JUST outside but often in school,
Lmfao I frame mog your ugly turkish ass to chandragupta's rotten curry filled grave you ugly bird nosed turkish COMAR dalyarrak sucking subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt and AbandonShip
you can't say you're turkish and that you mog me in the same sentence, it doesn't work that way, although you're always welcome to dm me your snap or dm me pics of you and we'll have a comparison.
Face frame height voice
remember this thread?
View attachment 177651
Im from balkans, 6ft5 is not tall at all, and there is not 1 but 2 6ft3 legit guys in my class, they get mogged often enough, not JUST outside but often in school,
Lmfao I frame mog your ugly turkish ass to chandragupta's rotten curry filled grave you ugly bird nosed turkish COMAR dalyarrak sucking subhuman
89DB2480 A6CD 4748 852F 6A36708A933C

Face frame height voice
remember this thread?
View attachment 177651
giphy.gif

• +1

• JFL
you are all lying about your height unless you live in netherlands or some parts of germany.
Majority of white dominated countries have an average of 5'10"-5'11" for younger gen and 5'9-5'10" for older gen.
Just check the average height page on wikipedia. It also lists the age group tested , sample size etc.

I can bet that majority of users here are shorter than they claim.

Statistics dont lie. You do.

yup:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Height?I also mog hard somedays.It makes me think Im tall.
But then I walk past Uni and then Rip
You asked me like 5 times what height I am. I'm 180cm. In school I felt quite short because I got heightmogged by some 9th graders. At work I feel even shorter because there are 6'6+ oldcels there. In large cities I feel a bit taller, more manlets in cities compared to the countryside

why u never post pic of urself tho

• +1
why u never post pic of urself tho
I have showed my side profile to people.
I think thats enough.
As I said I dont want my fucking face on this incel website

He’s retarded, ignore him.

• +1
He’s retarded, ignore him.
Stfu you coping dumbass.Keep coping With your manlet frame.
You will never be a male under 185 cm in Germany.Atleast not a desired one.
But whatever You say.
There are guys over 2 meters at my school who are 14 .
Fucking manlets always coping

• Ugh..
Reactions: Alexanderr