to all the incels who are like idk shit smudged

Deleted member 14077

Deleted member 14077

Kraken
I used to think I was ugly but now I just look and laugh. Because I look comical, I barely even look human. It's like a 5 year old got a list of mismatched facial features and shoved them onto a misshapen vegetable. Why do mixed-race people even exist. We're a sick joke... Fruit left in the sun so our parents could enjoy the shallow pleasure of having sex without thinking about the consequences. I can't even hate myself anymore. All I can do is look and laugh. I used to get annoyed with people asking me where I was from. But even I don't know anymore. I don't fucking know where I'm from. I'm a fucking smudge. I shouldn't even exist given any sane circumstances yet I persist like a fucking cockroach. The fucking statistical anomaly that is my birth only to be born like this, with this face, my hair loss, with my chromosomes, with my anorexia, with my dysmorphia and with my fucking low IQ is so tremendously sad that I can't help but laugh. I just can't help it. Why the fuck was I even born. How did I even get so unlucky.