To all the retards who plan on having children

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
You do realize that there's literally a 50% chance of having a daughter?

I keep seeing people here who are living in some sort of fantasy world and talk about "my future sons"

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 3795

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4310
If you have a daughter just raise her like an Islamic fundamentalist would and then marry her off to chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3795 and 5 others
If you have a daughter just raise her like an Islamic fundamentalist would and then marry her off to chad
Unironically your only viable option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, LordNorwood and Deleted member 3043
if I have a daughter she will be sequestered in her bedroom until the age of 25 wherein I shall sell her to the neighbor man for 3 fecund goats inshallah

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 3043
if I have a daughter she will be sequestered in her bedroom until the age of 25 wherein I shall sell her to the neighbor man for 3 fecund goats inshallah
blackpilled asf
and

tumblr_otdeoo32uP1ve0mxgo9_400.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 3795
why do u hate me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Daughter will reproduce with a higher genetic value. Not all men will reproduce and barely any men will breed with person with higher genetic value. But getting sons can be bad because its high chance it will become incel

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 4310
if you're not onionmaxxing youre a faggot who likes to get cucked by watching your daughters tight pink pussy smashed by a nigger

Daughter will reproduce with a higher genetic value. Not all men will reproduce and barely any men will breed with person with higher genetic value. But getting sons can be bad because its high chance it will become incel
As a blackpiller you shouldn't even consider reproducing

Btw is your FWHR really 1.4?

As a blackpiller you shouldn't even consider reproducing

Btw is your FWHR really 1.4?
Reproducing is the biological imperativ . And without spreading my genes i wouldent want to breed because spreading genes is the only advantage

Have meusuar it and use internet calculater it was around 1.3 to 1.5 so 1.4 is probaly accurate

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Reproducing is the biological imperativ . And without spreading my genes i wouldent want to breed because spreading genes is the only advantage

Have meusuar it and use internet calculater it was around 1.3 to 1.5 so 1.4 is probaly accurate

You shouldn’t waste your life raising a set of holes to keep other men’s dicks warm just so when she’s 25+ and has had hundreds of cocks inside her, she’ll decide to settle down and have children with a bald betabuxx.

• +1
I wonder if that would be possible for a non-muslim father, probably not worth the effort tbh

You shouldn’t waste your life raising a set of holes to keep other men’s dicks warm just so when she’s 25+ and has had hundreds of cocks inside her, she’ll decide to settle down and have children with a bald betabuxx.
If i get children i want to give them up to adoption.

• +1
I wonder if that would be possible for a non-muslim father, probably not worth the effort tbh
It is possible but you gotta be a man fully in control of your family.

I keep seeing people here who are living in some sort of fantasy world and talk about "my future sons"
they are still living in fuckling LALA LAND

• JFL
Based and blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
gender ratio at birth:
48% female
51% male
1% gender less abomination

Just abort if female. If you’re high prenatal T you’ll have a son anyways

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 2597
If I have a daughter I will sell her alive to a Gook cannibalistic restaurant... if aborting her would be illegal in the future.

If I get a son... I will undoubtedly be the the happiest father alive.

i want continue my subhuman blood line 4 a meme