TO ANYONE THAT DENIES LOOKSMAXXING/BLACKPILL: SEND THEM THIS ARTICLE

chadison

chadison

Rebirthed.

About as much of the blackpill as you can fit into one single article written by a mainstream media source.

Warning: Toxic for normies still plugged into the matrix.

Quote: "One explanation is that most of us are a bit in denial when it comes to physical beauty. On the unofficial but universally-understood 10-point scale of looks, I’ve heard people call themselves a five, but never a one or a two.

You might tell a friend “you’re a 10” but when was the last time you told someone you respect “you’re ugly.” In the world of euphemisms, “average” is the new below average and “ugly” is a taboo term reserved mostly for high school bullies or kids playing in sandboxes — or whatever it is five year olds do now.

Another explanation is that our biases towards attractive people are so ingrained in our animal brains that we can’t actually change them. Things like racism, sexism, homophobia are mostly socially constructed, and social mores can evolve. Prejudices of the past can become celebrated points of pride. Gen Z children are more sensitive to transphobia in a way that millennial children were not. Millennial children were more sensitive to homophobia in a way that Gen X were not. And so on. But when it comes to physical beauty, has much changed?"

BRUTAL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, SoyGune and 13 others
This is also great justification fo plastic surgery and extreme looksmaxxing, whenever people claim that it isn't worth it.

Oh also tl;dr before I log off:

Covers prison sentences, women being just as picky about looks as men, attractive people getting paid more, halo effect, people being perceived better, childhood upbringing is better as an attractive person, and more. covers everything - TOXIC FOR DELUDED NORMIES

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Lmao, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Ryan, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
whew that article really makes me wanna kill myself. think ill go to bed now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, thisend, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
people talk about every -ism in the book but they don't talk about lookism because they're afraid to admit that they're ugly

anyway, you should try to change yourself instead of trying to change other people like the cuck who wrote this article

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Baldingman1998, chadison and 4 others
Another explanation is that our biases towards attractive people are so ingrained in our animal brains that we can’t actually change them. Things like racism, sexism, homophobia are mostly socially constructed,

No these are evolutionary. Racism (racial in-group bias) is obvious evolutionary (since it's what preserves a race), sexism likewise protects tribes and families by establishing gender roles so everyone does what they are best at rather than women going out trying to hunt and fight etc. Homophobia is completely evolutionary for the same reason - homosexuality is anti-reproductive and people naturally have an instinct that they predate on children.

The myth that they are social constructs is 1960s marxist bluepill denial of reality.

The idea of "privilege" has been so distorted by the far left that I feel it's hard to even discuss it these days without firmly establishing definitions. For example "racial privilege" only exists in a society of socially engineered race mixing. Racial privilege never existed before mass immigration, as such it isn't a true privilege it's just a consequence of forcing together genetically disparate people into small communities.

Looks privilege is the only real privilege that has existed throughout our evolution.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, LastHopeForNorman and 10 others
I just read the article and i legitly cried for all subhuman out there ,

As a low tier normie i have a normal life

But for subhuman life is he'll, i feel you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13945 and 4 others
attractiveness will determine everything in ur life: IQ, dating, professionel, how people treat you, the study u will do etc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13945, chadison and 2 others
whew that article really makes me wanna kill myself. think ill go to bed now
you're not as deformed as me be grateful my nigga. Atleast you can ascend, I have to get surgeries to even be human.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Don't show this article to the normies JFL you deluded retards

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Mongrelcel
Everyone who says don't blackpill normies is wrong.

Denying the blackpill is counterproductive.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
> article written by an Indian

> not fucking reading

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard and Baldingman1998
Everyone who says don't blackpill normies is wrong.

Denying the blackpill is counterproductive.
Yeah I pretty much agree with this, except the fact that you can't force the information on people. Just give it to them and let them do what they want with it, if they have a high IQ and a realists they'll eventually accept it. I think a black-filled society would be better than a blue-pilled, but I am unsure what problems to forsee in such a circumstance. Perhaps the suicide rate would be much higher? Perhaps there would be good looking tax? Perhaps the good lookings would rule, as they do here?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No these are evolutionary. Racism (racial in-group bias) is obvious evolutionary (since it's what preserves a race), sexism likewise protects tribes and families by establishing gender roles so everyone does what they are best at rather than women going out trying to hunt and fight etc. Homophobia is completely evolutionary for the same reason - homosexuality is anti-reproductive and people naturally have an instinct that they predate on children.

The myth that they are social constructs is 1960s marxist bluepill denial of reality.

The idea of "privilege" has been so distorted by the far left that I feel it's hard to even discuss it these days without firmly establishing definitions. For example "racial privilege" only exists in a society of socially engineered race mixing. Racial privilege never existed before mass immigration, as such it isn't a true privilege it's just a consequence of forcing together genetically disparate people into small communities.

Looks privilege is the only real privilege that has existed throughout our evolution.
Yeah that was just a quote from the article. I think these things are partially cultural and partially evolutionary. They start as evolutionary traits, and left unchecked culture accelerates the problem until it's widespread. Don't let that detract from the main point to the article though; they're very good and well written even though there's some liberalism intertwined.

• +1
you're not as deformed as me be grateful my nigga. Atleast you can ascend, I have to get surgeries to even be human.
I am certainly grateful, I'm in a fairly privileged position and I recognize this. However, the unfairness that others experience, that I once experienced being ugly, pains me. I don't know why God designed the world in this way, where some people are born to succeed and others are born to fail. I have a hard time reconciling this in my mind.

• +1
people talk about every -ism in the book but they don't talk about lookism because they're afraid to admit that they're ugly

anyway, you should try to change yourself instead of trying to change other people like the cuck who wrote this article
Yeah I think this is basically the main thing preventing society from being blackpilled. People don't want to give up the illusion of control they have over life. They don't want to recognize that the cards are not in their hand, and they never were in their hand. There is a huge myth in society when parents tell their kids "You can be whatever you want to be when you grow up with hard work and dedication."

NO YOU CANT.

the vast majority of your fate is determined by your genetics, while there is some free will within your lifetime most of it is confined what you were given, your body's genetic makeup. I think I'm slowly starting to come to terms with this reality, although right now I still harbor some animosity towards the truth

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ifyouwannabemylover
i see foid in the thumbnail. lookism for women is common knowledge and pushed. nobody will accept the blackpill for men's suffering

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
i see foid in the thumbnail. lookism for women is common knowledge and pushed. nobody will accept the blackpill for men's suffering
I'd argue men suffer more, they are genuinely tied to far more genetical factors that are out of their control such as height, there is no height standard for women.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, chadison and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I'd argue men suffer more, they are genuinely tied to far more genetical factors that are out of their control such as height, there is no height standard for women.
thats why its harder to accept the blackpill in regards to men. it is tied to their reproductive worth. you can talk about income, jail sentencing. but talking about dating for men will not be taken as easily.

• +1
Reactions: chadison and volcelfatcel
thats why its harder to accept the blackpill in regards to men. it is tied to their reproductive worth. you can talk about income, jail sentencing. but talking about dating for men will not be taken as easily.
I agree, it's very brutal for men cus of this. We rely on much more genetical factors, i'd argue everything matters more for men lookswise in comparison to women

There is no PLUS SIZE men models, male models look like a different species to the rest of the world

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, chadison and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I just read the article and i legitly cried for all subhuman out there ,

As a low tier normie i have a normal life

But for subhuman life is he'll, i feel you
ong ull ascend to chad after surgery king

I agree, it's very brutal for men cus of this. We rely on much more genetical factors, i'd argue everything matters more for men lookswise in comparison to women

There is no PLUS SIZE men models, male models look like a different species to the rest of the world
It's simply because the biological imperative of men is to reproduce as much as possible because there is no repercussions to doing so. For women they have to hold a baby for 9 months and then nurture it for 18 years and so by definition they need to seek the best possible genetics for a guaranteed survival of the baby. Simple evolutionary science quite frankly, but for some reason it's hard to recognize for most people. Red pillers have:bluepill: said its 80/20. I disagree. I believe it's 95/5.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel