To anyone who "ascended" through Looksmaxing: did things really change? And if so, what changed (how people react to you compared to before)?

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Iron
Incel here, soon to get a rhino+septo, as well gymmaxing, hairmaxing, skinmaxing... Everything maxing (and I intend to do other surgerymaxings in the future).

I'd like to hear from the users here who changed their looks significantly... Did anything actually change?

I've heard stories from guys that got jaw implants and suddenly received like 5x more matches on Tinder, also that GetLooksOrDieTryin user who reported some really interesting stuff that happened after he maxxed...

I rarely see stories about these things here anymore, does anyone has something to share?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, AutismMaxing, mogstar and 7 others
Bump cuz wanna know too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, mogstar, Acnno and 1 other person
Depends, if you really feel bad about your looks, looksmaxing can help, but if you are fucked up mentally, not even turning into chad will fix your problems.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Hollywood and Deleted member 7098
This is not a looksmaxing forum.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, oatmeal, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 5 others
most people here have problems due to the lack of validation / not being able to do what they want because they are ugly, that is, when they look good they will be able to act as they want and achieve things that they would not have been able to do purely by looks, this is the real blackpill, when chad is sad everyone comfort him, when the subhuman truecel is sad nobody gives a fuck about him, it makes no difference nobody would care if he died

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhuman232, Deleted member 26774, Deleted member 2968 and 13 others
I only feel worse

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin
I'm not even close to where I want to be, but I've exponentially improved in the last two years or so. I used to be a subhuman who nobody would even want to be around, but I somehow improved to the point where I could at least be considered a normie (maybe HTN on a good day). People actually like talking to me, and I can hold a convo far longer than I ever could as a subhuman. I get looks from girls and whatnot and it's a lot better than it was. I used to get attention from people by being loud and disruptive, and basically just trying super hard to fit in, but I'm at least lucky enough that I'm decent enough to the point where I'm not forced to resort to that kind of stuff anymore. I can just be normal and people at least respect me. It's sad actually, looking back on how much I tried for attention. I thought it was something wrong with me, but it was really my looks all along.

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks, Deleted member 11604, itorroella9 and 1 other person
3D4B7631 FD19 4B3E AA5A 7DBB48ABCC4D

Accutane, cut fat, lose water retention, hairmaxxing, skincaremaxxing, earrings and fashion

8A386EDB 9445 41E4 874D DD012CBA36EE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, maxlooks, AutismMaxing and 13 others
Incel here, soon to get a rhino+septo, as well gymmaxing, hairmaxing, skinmaxing... Everything maxing (and I intend to do other surgerymaxings in the future).

I'd like to hear from the users here who changed their looks significantly... Did anything actually change?

I've heard stories from guys that got jaw implants and suddenly received like 5x more matches on Tinder, also that GetLooksOrDieTryin user who reported some really interesting stuff that happened after he maxxed...

I rarely see stories about these things here anymore, does anyone has something to share?
What is a septo gonna do? I have a deviated septum but I don't think its noticeable. Interested to know because if it ascends you I may try it out.

I've only leanmaxxed like lost 25 lbs in December 2020 (through not so safe means) but I'm still very overweight and leanmaxxing isn't my only plan obvs. I'm a rotter during this quarantine so I can't vouch for how girls treat me but my parents respect me a lot more, even though during my weightloss they disagreed with every single thing I did. This is the looks pill playing into effect. My friends when I showed them before and after all said I changed significantly and look a good amount better. As for self confidence, I am a lot more self confident and actually know a lot more of my potential now that I'm leaner. Before I had close to no idea of how I would look like lean but now I have the general idea, this gave me peace of mind. I still have a long way to go but it definitely gives me hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Blackpincel
I'm not even close to where I want to be, but I've exponentially improved in the last two years or so. I used to be a subhuman who nobody would even want to be around, but I somehow improved to the point where I could at least be considered a normie (maybe HTN on a good day). People actually like talking to me, and I can hold a convo far longer than I ever could as a subhuman. I get looks from girls and whatnot and it's a lot better than it was. I used to get attention from people by being loud and disruptive, and basically just trying super hard to fit in, but I'm at least lucky enough that I'm decent enough to the point where I'm not forced to resort to that kind of stuff anymore. I can just be normal and people at least respect me. It's sad actually, looking back on how much I tried for attention. I thought it was something wrong with me, but it was really my looks all along.
Thank you for sharing your story, the saddest part is when you realize looks matter for any kind of social interaction, not just with women but pretty much everything

View attachment 944330

Accutane, cut fat, lose water retention, hairmaxxing, skincaremaxxing, earrings and fashion

View attachment 944333

Yeah, that's an improvement (except the earrings and hair since that's gaymaxxing stuff), but what changed regarding social interactions IRL?

What is a septo gonna do? I have a deviated septum but I don't think its noticeable. Interested to know because if it ascends you I may try it out.

My nose does not have straight lines on the sides besides the subhuman bulbous tip, the surgeon said it would need both surgeries in order to harmonize it with the rest of the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Kristin and Deleted member 10709
I've only leanmaxxed like lost 25 lbs in December 2020 (through not so safe means) but I'm still very overweight and leanmaxxing isn't my only plan obvs. I'm a rotter during this quarantine so I can't vouch for how girls treat me but my parents respect me a lot more, even though during my weightloss they disagreed with every single thing I did. This is the looks pill playing into effect. My friends when I showed them before and after all said I changed significantly and look a good amount better. As for self confidence, I am a lot more self confident and actually know a lot more of my potential now that I'm leaner. Before I had close to no idea of how I would look like lean but now I have the general idea, this gave me peace of mind. I still have a long way to go but it definitely gives me hope
This girl I talk to always treats me nicer when I look better. At the same time she tells me looks don’t matter. Women seem to not know what the fuck they want but show it through their actions.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maxlooks, AutismMaxing, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
My nose does not have straight lines on the sides besides the subhuman bulbous tip, the surgeon said it would need both surgeries in order to harmonize it with the rest of the face

Fair enough

Thank you for sharing your story, the saddest part is when you realize looks matter for any kind of social interaction, not just with women but pretty much everything

Yeah, that's an improvement (except the earrings and hair since that's gaymaxxing stuff), but what changed regarding social interactions IRL?

Bruh knock on my earrings all you want but hoes like it and I’ve gotten mad compliments on that shit. People treat me way nicer. People assume I’m cool as shit just for LOOKING like I’m cool as shit. I have parties in my room now since people like my room, my setup, my car, and my fashion and vibe.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maxlooks, AutismMaxing, vLotus and 1 other person
Just a little. It’s not bad at all.
Very impressive. Did you do any treatments after the acne went to help with the scarring?

Things get freaky even with leanmaxxing.. it isn't until you ascend that you actually become blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
since leanmaxxing, gymaxxing, skinmaxxing and other changes like better jaw thanks to puberty, i've went to a guy that literally every single foid was repulsed by, to having female friends, being much more NT (thanks to having more confidence cuz i know i'm better looking), and i even have better relations on the day to day world, i'm still KHV in part because i go to a all boys school but i've been pretty close to losing it
the saddest part is when you realize looks matter for any kind of social interaction, not just with women but pretty much everything
this is the thing that's not talked enough here, looksmaxxing helped me in every aspect of life

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot
Every little thing matters.

I got IOI from foids when I wore a shirt, when previously they were hostile to me.

Every little improvement makes enormous difference with foids. Looks, character, status, talk. There was a time I was seriously pissed off at them. (They can't be THAT stupid? But they are.) Nowadays I just accepted it. Redpill is bitter.

The biggest problem at the moment is that all my social life got canceled.

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot
Very impressive. Did you do any treatments after the acne went to help with the scarring?
I didn’t actually have that much scarring for some reason. So no I didnt. You learn shit over time about your skin though. I know I can’t use certain cleansers since my skin is so sensitive. I know I can’t use certain moisturizers. I know I can’t take cold showers because my face will turn bright red for days. Shit like that. You learn over time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
i ascended over the span of 10 years

first phase gym - second phase steroids - third fase money

the more later phases the more quantity and quality of girls

im pretty introvert but since they were women out of my social circle it wasnt an issue, i can do very well on 1on1, dates werent a problem at all

put effort in making a better version of yourself and rewards will come (y)

• +1
Reactions: Spinc and Back Alley Boy
cope more, the truth is you are 2 years older now and you did nothing to looksmax. the only thing you did is you are taking drug and you act like you put effort to look good - nice looksmax
Almost nobody does something

i went from below average to very gl in a few years and theres definitely a difference. people do treat you better and you are more prone to make superficial relationships with both women and men however you dont change by getting better looks. ive always been more introverted, not in the zoomer sense but in the amnesia sense, i cant be around people for too long. i also lose interest in people very fast, both men and women even when its crystal clear theyre keen on getting to know me. these arent traits of a chad but a basement dweller and wont change.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 5061 and lepo2317
When i went from fatcel to leanmaxxed people and girls suddenly liked me and gave me positive feedback and i was never the odd one out anymore when it came to group projects at school, whereas when i was a fatcel girls would mock me and bully/humiliate me. I was so shocked because i was bluepilled af back then and i had no idea what was going on. It wasn't until a couple years or so ago that all the pieces of the puzzle fell into place.

I can imagine that with surgery it would be even crazier.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Doesn't matter how people treat you, I can't believe anyone actually cares about anything in life other than sex and romance lol.

And you have no chance at life if you're not attractive. It's just not a possibility. You have to live like a disabled person. No hope of having a girlfriend who doesn't make you vomit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and mogstar
cope more, the truth is you are 2 years older now and you did nothing to looksmax. the only thing you did is you are taking drug and you act like you put effort to look good - nice looksmax
You’re actually extremely retarded. What the fuck happened to this site? Now looksmaxxing isn’t looksmaxxing?
Mods what the fuck is this stupid shit? This site is full of literal retards now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 9568, Jamal2222 and 2 others
hes riding the high horse ever since he got a random whore to follow him around like a dog. faggot about to OD on blackpill when someone better looking comes around (which is very likely to happen since he's no more than 5 psl)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Kristin, lepo2317 and 2 others
i went from below average to very gl in a few years and theres definitely a difference. people do treat you better and you are more prone to make superficial relationships with both women and men however you dont change by getting better looks. ive always been more introverted, not in the zoomer sense but in the amnesia sense, i cant be around people for too long. i also lose interest in people very fast, both men and women even when its crystal clear theyre keen on getting to know me. these arent traits of a chad but a basement dweller and wont change.
You can’t go from below average to very good looking without surgeries unless you are high body fat

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Back Alley Boy and Deleted member 7753
You’re actually extremely retarded. What the fuck happened to this site? Now looksmaxxing isn’t looksmaxxing?
Mods what the fuck is this stupid shit? This site is full of literal retards now.
16 years old coping bitch calls me retarded. You are popping pill, going to hairdresser and you are calling it looksmaxing. You can always leave this forum. Go spam threads about being virgin.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
16 years old coping bitch calls me retarded. You are popping pill, going to hairdresser and you are calling it looksmaxing. You can always leave this forum. Go spam threads about being virgin.
Nigga watch yourself. People on this forum like me. I’m positive. I’m not like you. I’m fucking 20 years old and winning. Keep talking shit though I never once heard of you on this forum.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26774, Deleted member 9753 and Deleted member 10551
Nigga watch yourself. People on this forum like me. I’m positive. I’m not like you. I’m fucking 20 years old and winning. Keep talking shit though I never once heard of you on this forum.
You called me retard and your only argument is, "I never once heard of you on this forum". Nice winning there, you are spamming 24/7 about talking with first girl in your life at 20. You are autistic bitch who think you are putting effort into looksmaxing when the only thing you did is taking a drug. No hope for you. You will be virgin for life even if you will wake up as chad tommorow - you are mentally fucked up.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 10551
Don't expect your life to change because one or two surgeries JFL

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
You called me retard and your only argument is, "I never once heard of you on this forum". Nice winning there, you are spamming 24/7 about talking with first girl in your life at 20. You are autistic bitch who think you are putting effort into looksmaxing when the only thing you did is taking a drug. No hope for you. You will be virgin for life even if you will wake up as chad tommorow - you are mentally fucked up.
I fucking feed off your attention dawg.

read the stupid shit you just typed and then look at who you are talking to

864D7499 391E 4AFC A873 929F1B0DBD73

hes riding the high horse ever since he got a random whore to follow him around like a dog. faggot about to OD on blackpill when someone better looking comes around (which is very likely to happen since he's no more than 5 psl)
You’re coping. I’m above average in every way. I have a sick ass job, I travel the world, I love myself, I’m funny, intelligent, above average in frame, height, face, dick, and work ethic. There’s nothing I won’t achieve. I love myself more than you hate yourself. I’m something I admire.

i ascended from a normie to HTN/chadlite through gymmaxxing, skinmaxx, eyebrowmaxx, SEAmaxxxing(for slay count and confidence),hairmaxxing,leanmaxxing, picturemaxxing. I went from a skinnyfat to actually fit ,before i was 80 kg with like 20 % body fat(not sure), now 88kg with 16-18% bodyfat.

before when i was like 22-26 tinder was : 5 matches in a month maybe( 1 slay from tinder in like 4-5 years or so, got lucky with a jb)
now in my country tinder is: 200 matches in 2 months, 6 slays with some decent girls while not even trying at all.

I had girls approach me(ugly ones tho), ask me for my number, tell me they want to kiss me, hittin on me etc etc.
I had some girls before hit on me but not even close as to now.

Girls and guys give me compliments because they see how much i changed, guys especially are like look at him when they see me after 2-3 years. One girl from college who i had feeling was repulsed by me and though of me as a random idiot now everytime she sees me is stunned because i take effort to have good haircut, good eyebrows, good frame, on point facial hair, on point clothes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Back Alley Boy and Blackpincel
You’re coping. I’m above average in every way. I have a sick ass job, I travel the world, I love myself, I’m funny, intelligent, above average in frame, height, face, dick, and work ethic. There’s nothing I won’t achieve. I love myself more than you hate yourself. I’m something I admire.
How old r u

I fucking feed off your attention dawg.

read the stupid shit you just typed and then look at who you are talking to

View attachment 944395
You look good bro, but that shirt looks awful on you, gymmaxx and get some clothes that actually fit

i ascended from a normie to HTN/chadlite through gymmaxxing, skinmaxx, eyebrowmaxx, SEAmaxxxing(for slay count and confidence),hairmaxxing,leanmaxxing, picturemaxxing. I went from a skinnyfat to actually fit ,before i was 80 kg with like 20 % body fat(not sure), now 88kg with 16-18% bodyfat.

before when i was like 22-26 tinder was : 5 matches in a month maybe( 1 slay from tinder in like 4-5 years or so, got lucky with a jb)
now in my country tinder is: 200 matches in 2 months, 6 slays with some decent girls while not even trying at all.

I had girls approach me(ugly ones tho), ask me for my number, tell me they want to kiss me, hittin on me etc etc.
I had some girls before hit on me but not even close as to now.

Girls and guys give me compliments because they see how much i changed, guys especially are like look at him when they see me after 2-3 years. One girl from college who i had feeling was repulsed by me and though of me as a random idiot now everytime she sees me is stunned because i take effort to have good haircut, good eyebrows, good frame, on point facial hair, on point clothes.
Height?

You look good bro, but that shirt looks awful on you, gymmaxx and get some clothes that actually fit
It’s the undershirt for my military uniform I don’t wear this shit out and about lmao...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Whoa, you're clearly a force to be reckoned with.
Nigga you really, really went into old ass threads wasting your time compiling shit I’ve said for what reason? To show that I went from mentally depressed to winning in life? I’ve been saying this for ages. You’re dumb as fuck. Imagine how you look to me using all your time to screenshot shit I’ve said 6 months ago. I have no words. I stay in my own lane.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Nigga you really, really went into old ass threads wasting your time compiling shit I’ve said for what reason? To show that I went from mentally depressed to winning in life? I’ve been saying this for ages. You’re dumb as fuck. Imagine how you look to me using all your time to screenshot shit I’ve said 6 months ago. I have no words. I stay in my own lane.
you must be trolling. my post invalidates all the shit you just said, nothing more. just lol if you think for a single moment anyone here believes you're "winning at life" just because you got a whore to follow you around for a couple of weeks. your retarded posts indicate you didnt even inherit the smart gook genetics and ended up straight up retarded. see you in offtopic crying about your life again when chad comes around.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath