To anyone who had a consultation with safi: how much did he quoted you?

extremchange628181

extremchange628181

Gold
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Posts
769
Reputation
413
And what was your overall expierence. Do you noticed any Red Flags? I had a consultation as one of the first ones but I don’t have the money yet to pay for the surgery lol
 
And what was your overall expierence. Do you noticed any Red Flags? I had a consultation as one of the first ones but I don’t have the money yet to pay for the surgery lol
I had my online consultation with him last week and it he is extreme blackpilled. I also had consultations with Pagnoni and Raffaini but I like more safis concept for my surgery he use also biological face implants. Can you write me a pm?
 
How quick can you get a consult after asking for one?

It’s kind of bullshit to ask for consults without being able to pay though.

@aestheticmax can you PM me too?
 
How quick can you get a consult after asking for one?

It’s kind of bullshit to ask for consults without being able to pay though.

@aestheticmax can you PM me too?
I contacted them via business whatsap and got an online appointment within one weeks. @Foreverbrad can send me a pm
 

Similar threads

Renophobeadoobe
Replies
6
Views
96
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest
Another_Loser
Replies
8
Views
34
levisko
L
santahaisex
Replies
5
Views
24
santahaisex
santahaisex
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
5
Views
37
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top