Reactions: 14vic, shizuku11111, LegitUser and 3 others
i'm 16 you fucking nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LegitUser, SteveRogers, N1666 and 4 others
unlikeable, autistic, retarded, bitchless

very attention deprived behaviour, its a tell tale sign you get no play
Wow i went thru this with you already in another thread so whatever, wont arguea abt ages

But it's not like anyone chooses to be born as Non NT and non- good looking either

JBs have cute appeal ngl but my time is over, I tried to have a relationship in my teens but blackpill was stronger (I didn't knew about it). Now I have to settle with 20 yr old foids (I'm KHHV).

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton
Wow i went thru this with you already in another thread so whatever, wont arguea abt ages

But it's not like anyone chooses to be born as Non NT and non- good looking either
You can fix it or compensate bitch nigga

Dont drag children into you and your parents failures

would say under 13.

• JFL
Reactions: spark
You have to be extremely unlikeable, autistic, retarded, bitchless

very attention deprived behaviour, its a tell tale sign you get no play
Bullshit. I'm myself a teen.
Have you never noticed how some girls will look 18+ but then they turn out to be 14? They mature fast and by the time they're 18 they are already expired really. They hit their peak sexual value at 11-14. All our ancestors married minors.

"Facial, olfactory, and vocal cues may advertise women's fertility. However, most of the evidence for this proposal has come from studies of changes in young adult women's attractiveness over the menstrual cycle. By contrast with this emphasis on changes in attractiveness over the menstrual cycle, possible changes in women's attractiveness over their lifespan have received little attention. The present study investigated men's ratings of young girls' (11–15 years old), adult women's (19–30 years old) and circum-menopausal women's (50–65 years old) facial, body odor, and vocal attractiveness and femininity. Faces and voices, but not body odors, of young girls and adult women were perceived to be significantly more attractive and feminine than those of circum-menopausal women. These data suggest that facial and vocal cues may be cues to women's reproductive value, but that body odor cues do not necessarily advertise this information."
👉 https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/147470491301100209

"For example, Johnston and Franklin (1993) had subjects "evolve" a beautiful female face over iterated generations on a computer program designed to simulate natural selection. In the end, the most attractive versions of females' faces had proportions typical of girls aged 11-14. Braun, Gruendl, Marberger, and Scherber (2001) used morphing software to vary female characteristics and found that facial shapes of girls of about 14-years-old, with smooth, pure skin, produced the highest attraction ratings. They found that even the most attractive mature female faces could be made more attractive by morphing into them greater and greater degrees of immaturity. [...] The foregoing considerations suggest a range of female ages, which most typically are capable of producing adaptive attraction responses in mature males with respect to reproduction. This range extends from puberty, when reproductive value is maximal, into the 20s, when fertility is greatest, and beyond while fertility lasts. Within this range, male preferences may typically peak, for example, at female ages of 17 or 18, a compromise of highest reproductive value (ages 12 or 13) and fertility (ages 22 or 23) (cf. Williams, 1975). Depending on local social and cultural conditions, this peak may be shifted (i.e., recalibrated) to younger or older female ages (Buss, 1989)."
👉 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22739816/

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Improver-, tyronechadmax and 6 others
Have you never noticed how some girls will look 18+ but then they turn out to be 14? They mature fast and by the time they're 18 they are already expired really. They hit their peak sexual value at 11-14. All our ancestors married minors.

"Facial, olfactory, and vocal cues may advertise women's fertility. However, most of the evidence for this proposal has come from studies of changes in young adult women's attractiveness over the menstrual cycle. By contrast with this emphasis on changes in attractiveness over the menstrual cycle, possible changes in women's attractiveness over their lifespan have received little attention. The present study investigated men's ratings of young girls' (11–15 years old), adult women's (19–30 years old) and circum-menopausal women's (50–65 years old) facial, body odor, and vocal attractiveness and femininity. Faces and voices, but not body odors, of young girls and adult women were perceived to be significantly more attractive and feminine than those of circum-menopausal women. These data suggest that facial and vocal cues may be cues to women's reproductive value, but that body odor cues do not necessarily advertise this information."

"For example, Johnston and Franklin (1993) had subjects "evolve" a beautiful female face over iterated generations on a computer program designed to simulate natural selection. In the end, the most attractive versions of females' faces had proportions typical of girls aged 11-14. Braun, Gruendl, Marberger, and Scherber (2001) used morphing software to vary female characteristics and found that facial shapes of girls of about 14-years-old, with smooth, pure skin, produced the highest attraction ratings. They found that even the most attractive mature female faces could be made more attractive by morphing into them greater and greater degrees of immaturity. [...] The foregoing considerations suggest a range of female ages, which most typically are capable of producing adaptive attraction responses in mature males with respect to reproduction. This range extends from puberty, when reproductive value is maximal, into the 20s, when fertility is greatest, and beyond while fertility lasts. Within this range, male preferences may typically peak, for example, at female ages of 17 or 18, a compromise of highest reproductive value (ages 12 or 13) and fertility (ages 22 or 23) (cf. Williams, 1975). Depending on local social and cultural conditions, this peak may be shifted (i.e., recalibrated) to younger or older female ages (Buss, 1989)."
You lack so much insight, kys stupid child

The fact ur on here so young shows how cooked you are. Such a loser you cant even complete your childhood without navigating an incel forum

You can fix it or compensate bitch nigga

Dont drag children into you and your parents failures
Besides i already have made up my mind, as u know already, age is not very important (excluding children which is absolutely a no go, as they should be protected from evil things, which doesn't even work often)

Besides i already have made up my mind, age is not very important (excluding children which is absolutely a no go, as they should be protected from evil things, which doesn't even work often)
Keep pretending 13 yos arent children cuz of ur inceldom

The fact ur on here so young shows how cooked you are. Such a loser you cant even complete your childhood without navigating an incel forum
Retard, I'm in in soecific circles to piss off niggas like you.

Retard, I'm in in soecific circles to piss off niggas like you.
Ur genuinely a loser go complete ur childhood u clown

Ur age is easymode of life yet ur fuckinng here, kys

Keep pretending 13 yos arent children cuz of ur inceldom
Even at 13-14 i was as smart as now, i only have degraded and less happy overall because world is evil and people stupid. U have no basis for ur claims but fine whatever

Also, I understand why you disagree with me. I'm aware that today when someone does something with a child it involves abuse and ruins lives. But, all I said is that the mere attraction is okay and being attracted to such girls does not make you any of what you said in the original post. You can't tell me a 14- or 15-year-old is not gonna be as attractive in your eyes as a 16+-year-old when their bodies literally mature so early. You have for sure had it happen that you thought a girl was 18+ but it turned out she was like 14.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

wow men are evil

Ur genuinely a loser go complete ur childhood u clown

Ur age is easymode of life yet ur fuckinng here, kys
JFL nigga, this makes no sense, I'm in circles like this because the people are actually mature and have more coherent and logical worldviews than libtards who are 95% of the population.
Also IDK what you mean by "easymode" in this context. It's easier to fuck bitches and have a "social life" (which is a term that entails shit like partying and drinking)? No thanks. That's fucking degeneracy.

JFL nigga, this makes no sense, I'm in circles like this because the people are actually mature and have more coherent and logical worldviews than libtards who are 95% of the population.
Also IDK what you mean by "easymode" in this context. It's easier to fuck bitches and have a "social life" (which is a term that entails shit like partying and drinking)? No thanks. That's fucking degeneracy.
Yeah because u dont fit in with the most simple people in the world, younger teens. Imagine being a reject act that premature age jfl

Dont even argue with me, ur a damn child u know 1% of my experiences

nigga why are you so mad? LOL
Im not being told nothing by a child, nobody is mad i have real issues and a child lecturing me in a looksmaxxung forum isnt what makes me “mad”

Another defensive incel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin, Improver- and Paul7
Yeah because u dont fit in with the most simple people in the world, younger teens. Imagine being a reject act that premature age jfl
So I should rather get drunk and fuck around like a retard? :lul: Teenagers back then used to rush to enlist in military expeditions and history has many great generals who were teens. These are liberal values you have, I'd rather focus on myself and the Lord.I don't gain shit from the teenager lifestyle.

So I should rather get drunk and fuck around like a retard? :lul: Teenagers back then used to rush to enlist in military expeditions and history ja smany great generals who were teens. These are liberal values you have, I'd rather focus on myself and the Lord.I don't gain shit from the teenager lifestyle.
Fuck off, do not interact useless child

• JFL
Reactions: Paul7
So I should rather get drunk and fuck around like a retard? :lul: Teenagers back then used to rush to enlist in military expeditions and history ja smany great generals who were teens. These are liberal values you have, I'd rather focus on myself and the Lord.I don't gain shit from the teenager lifestyle.
Talk to delusional rejects your own age or go hang out with your parents who clearly neglect you

• JFL
Reactions: Paul7
Talk to delusional rejects your own age or go hang out with your parents who clearly neglect you
No, my parents are logical people with conservative values who would not neglect me unless I did the degenerate shit you want me to do.

No, my parents are logical people with conservative values who would not neglect me unless I did the degenerate shit you want me to do.
Ur parents failed miserably 🤮 jfl

Im describing you, ur delusional and therefore take it as an insult

Disgusting children bro
Disgusting in what way? You ar obviously the disgusting one if you advocate for the lifestyle I mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Disgusting in what way? You ar obviously the disgusting one if you advocate for the lifestyle I mentioned.
why does it matter convincing the cuck who's society is just over all hedonestic and godless

they will raise age of consent to 25 by 2030 :feelskek:

they don't understand that not even 50 years ago people were marrying under 18's like it was a norm and it was better anyways

• +1
Reactions: Paul7 and ʾAbū al-Qāsim
why does it matter convincing the cuck who's society is just over all hedonestic and godless

they don't understand that not even 50 years ago people were marrying under 18's like it was a norm and it was better anyways
I believe in God jfl
You are both coping subhumans, case closed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207

Just use extreme thinking to accomodate autistic black and white thinkers

Yeah im sure the kids parents did a great job

13-15 is foid prime

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Improver-, watah and 1 other person

Absolutely, we literally used to have kids as early as 9. Some women of Yemen way back in the Middle Ages were grandmothers at 18. Men were fathers as early as 11.

"But saar I wanna enjoy life and fuck around, I can get married at 30" Yeah, to a wife who will go on vacation alome and cheat on you, maybe with another woman even :lul::lul: Fucking retards.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Deleted member 78207
13-15 is foid prime
Like, literally. But retards don't understand. Have fun with your 35-year-old wife's expired pussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Deleted member 78207
Girls (and boys) are not supposed to mature as fast as they do nowadays. Puberty is supposed to go well into your 20s, early blooming is subhumanity and premature death.

Like, literally. But retards don't understand. Have fun with your 35-year-old wife's expired pussy.
Ur the most embarrassing user in here, u think ur intelligent but ur a chronically online truecel who rotted to early u cant even peak in highschool and now u developed a superiority complex

Disgustingly cringe. I bet ur all ugly as fuck too

Ur the most embarrassing user in here, u think ur intelligent but ur a chronically online truecel who rotted to early u cant even peak in highschool and now u developed a superiority complex

Disgustingly cringe. I bet ur all ugly as fuck too
God, you have so reduced life to sex (which you replace with jerking off because no girl would ever want you) that when someone believes in a purpose in life that isn't just fucking bitches, they are a "chronically online truecel" to you. By your retarded logic quite literally most teenagers are incels because most don't live the degenerate lifestyle your horny ass desires.

And the way you speak to me makes it sound like you're 25+. So you have lived all these years and have, as you said about yourself, so much experience, yet you are an incel? Do you see what's wrong here? And if you want to say "But muh you are a teen and on an incel forum, you are a loser", I already explained myself.

I also find it funny how I've approached everything you said with logic while all you have done up to this point is throwing insults at me. Stop bragging about being older than me when you are obviously much less mature and desire a (excessive) sexlife you have not even gotten close to yet. Don't tell me shit about a superiority complex when all you've done yet is belittle me even though I did nothing but say I dislike the lifestyle you are proposing.

I won't further reply to the shit you say. Stick that back up your wide asscrack where it came from. Anyone who reads this autistic conversation will realize you are mentally retarded and projecting shit onto me, probably even the negligent parents thing. Have a nice day.

• +1
Reactions: kurd
not everyone is into hookup culture like you @try2beme

need 12yo JB virgin stacy to marry and start family, u can fuck around with the roasties, bye

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionMan98, N1666, ivan.kuk and 4 others
Im not being told nothing by a child, nobody is mad i have real issues and a child lecturing me in a looksmaxxung forum isnt what makes me “mad”

Another defensive incel
Honestly, you’ve exposed yourself as having deeper issues. It’s clear the idea of a “child” telling you that you are wrong being unacceptable is a symptom of insecurity.

Honestly, you’ve exposed yourself as having deeper issues. It’s clear the idea of a “child” telling you that you are wrong being unacceptable is a symptom of insecurity.
Yeah i didnt consent when i was 14 cuz i didnt even understand sex

Yeah i didnt consent when i was 14 cuz i didnt even understand sex
You didn’t have sex at 14 you fucking dweeb.

The girls in your class did, just not with you. They talked shit behind your back faggot and now you stick up for them you fucking loser.

@yeeyeeslayer @Gengar @Manletmachine @Debetro @CoreSchizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Paul7, N1666 and 2 others
You didn’t have sex at 14 you fucking dweeb.

The girls in your class did, just not with you. They talked shit behind your back faggot and now you stick up for them you fucking loser.

@yeeyeeslayer @Gengar @Manletmachine @Debetro @CoreSchizo
U just invented a situation u dumb incel

Stop being bitter and pedofilic

U just invented a situation u dumb incel

Stop being bitter and pedofilic
Nope, it’s the truth. You have some stupid Hitler nazi avi and you’re whining on an Internet forum posturing over others.