to blog or not to blog

Cretinous

Cretinous

Master
I sometimes feel like writing content but them i remind myself its complete a waste of my time unless im making some money from it, and i fucking despise most of the "manosphere" content because its just bluepill nonsense with a redpill candy coating (iow: its misleading, on purpose, to appeal to the inherent hopefulness and wishful thinking of copers). I feel i could write content on toilets, incels, steroids etc that is not only entertaining/interesting but also useful especially if anyone wants to Asiamaxx.

anyone interested in that sort of thing?

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Insomniac and androidcel
sure man write about micropenises too and i would read it

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 439
I sometimes feel like writing content but them i remind myself its complete a waste of my time unless im making some money from it, and i fucking despise most of the "manosphere" content because its just bluepill nonsense with a redpill candy coating (iow: its misleading, on purpose, to appeal to the inherent hopefulness and wishful thinking of copers). I feel i could write content on toilets, incels, steroids etc that is not only entertaining/interesting but also useful especially if anyone wants to Asiamaxx.

blogs me

hamlets me

I enjoy reading your posts tbh

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Yeah bro please do. Your thread on whoremongering in Asia was good.