To chew or not to chew ?

lowiqcel

lowiqcel

Iron
I notice having overdevelop masseters will make you look bloated if you don’t have wide zygos because the lower third will look bigger. I’ve also heard building the masseter will tighten up the skin which helps develop hollow cheeks and ramus. Is chewing a meme or legit ?

I'm confused, how do you usually consume food?

never stop chewing bro

not until you have bruxism tier ramus

• +1
Reactions: Hades, 5'8manlet and Adam666
Dont chew at all, i swallow my whole steak, i nearly choke to death everytime but atleast my face isnt round

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, stuckneworleans, sub6manletnozygos and 2 others
ive been chewing and mewing longer than most.
ive worn down my molars and pre-molars so much that my dentist said that they are that of a 50 yo.
ive also developed onset bruxism and temporomandibular joint disorder
as my zygos and orbitals are retruded, the masseter hypertrophy from chewing has made me look bloated.
creatine has also contributed to this bloating.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, Ghostcel, Deleted member 3162 and 2 others
ive been chewing and mewing longer than most.
ive worn down my molars and pre-molars so much that my dentist said that they are that of a 50 yo.
ive also developed onset bruxism and temporomandibular joint disorder
as my zygos and orbitals are retruded, the masseter hypertrophy from chewing has made me look bloated.
creatine has also contributed to this bloating.
So chewing is a looksmin in the long-run I guess?

So chewing is a looksmin in the long-run I guess?
not necessarily.
for someone with protruding zygos, orbitals and a forward grown maxilla, masseter hypertrophy and mewing in general could help create hollow cheeks by stretching the skin, lessening malar fat pads, reducing buccinator hypertrophy and extending the bigonial breadth. collectively, this creates more space around the posterior maxilla, around the upper palate and up to the zygos and orbitals for hollow cheeks.

however, for me chewing eroded my molars. this erosion reduced the height of my chin because both molars had less vertical distance and were not as supporting of my upper and lower palate.
also, given i have retruded zygos and orbitals, the hypertrophied masseters makes me look bloated because my masseter extends beyond the breadth of my zygos. furthermore, my slightly retruded maxilla encouraged this bloated look as it made me more flat faced.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate, Ruby and Deleted member 3202
not necessarily.
for someone with protruding zygos, orbitals and a forward grown maxilla, masseter hypertrophy and mewing in general could help create hollow cheeks by stretching the skin, lessening malar fat pads, reducing buccinator hypertrophy and extending the bigonial breadth. collectively, this creates more space around the posterior maxilla, around the upper palate and up to the zygos and orbitals for hollow cheeks.

however, for me chewing eroded my molars. this erosion reduced the height of my chin because both molars had less vertical distance and were not as supporting of my upper and lower palate.
also, given i have retruded zygos and orbitals, the hypertrophied masseters makes me look bloated because my masseter extends beyond the breadth of my zygos. furthermore, my slightly retruded maxilla encouraged this bloated look as it made me more flat faced.
Are you going to do anything about the teeth?

not necessarily.

One qeustion. Did you Open mouth chew or closed mouth?