To everyone that is sad that they are missing teen love

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
teen love is overrated af

i've experiencied it, i'm not gonna lie it's nice and cute for some time like for 6 months max but after this you WILL get tired of young immature woman's bullshit up your ass every fucking time

trust me, after you experience teen love you'll never want teen love again in your life, you'll want a mature woman that has her shit to do and doesn't bother you everytime because she knows you also has your stuff to do, oh and they make better sex too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1707 and 5 others
D70DDBAC CD3D 4992 821B B684BA75A95F
-“it’s over for you if you haven’t experienced teen love. TBH you should kys”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 275, CommanderCope and 4 others
retarded cope, if you miss out on teen love you end up an insecure mental case like me and/or delve down a rabbit hole of pure hedonia with no substance

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 275 and 6 others
@sytyl bro whats wrong with u

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
retarded cope, if you miss out on teen love you end up an insecure mental case like me and/or delve down a rabbit hole of pure hedonia with no substance
you're insecure because you have mental issues and need therapy not because you missed out on teen love jfl

you guys romanticize teen love so fucking much JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and sytyl
you're insecure because you have mental issues and need therapy not because you missed out on teen love jfl

you guys romanticize teen love so fucking much JFL
cope
teen love = a legit psychological developmental milestone that sets you up for success with women later in life + doesn't warp your views into retarded views like mine (i.e. cannot love a girl if she has had any semblance of a relationship before)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 9048
cope
teen love = a legit psychological developmental milestone that sets you up for success with women later in life + doesn't warp your views into retarded views like mine (i.e. cannot love a girl if she has had any semblance of a relationship before)
Just Epsteinmaxx theory

I'm just a romantic lover. I just want to live a happy life with my high school ssweetheart. Now I'm just a heartless and soulless person in a degenerate world . I don't love anyone anymore. I'll fuck as many girls as possible and won't give a fuck or two

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and sytyl
Teen love is necessary, but overrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 275 and Looks234
i've experiencied it, i'm not gonna lie it's nice and cute for some time like for 6 months max
fuck off you cant relate to us incels one bit

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 9380
he probably missed out on teen love which is why he jbmaxxed all throughout his life
who would say that the villain was actually a hero.

btw, do you think u're able to get a 15 yo girl ??

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
epstein based discussion over

who would say that the villain was actually a hero.

btw, do you think u're able to get a 15 yo girl ??
No and I don't want one, I find even 18 year olds to be immature. I had just meant that if you experience teen love and get the validation in then, you probably won't end up mentally regressed with respect to learning how to interact with females in a romantic/sexual sense.