To get a job I need maths… and i fail again and again ill be a neet forever JFL

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
Never belived I’d need this shitty fucking subject to gets fucking job. Half the jobs require a numerical test esp if you wanna work in tech. I cannot fucking do math it’s the one thing I cannot fucking so why must I be forced to endure this shit.

I need over avenues to make money anybody got any idea or options I don’t wanna be a neet living off my mum JFL it’s so over for me cos my brain can’t do fucking maths 😡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Alt Number 3 and FailedNormieManlet
Learn maths.

Never belived I’d need this shitty fucking subject to gets fucking job. Half the jobs require a numerical test esp if you wanna work in tech. I cannot fucking do math it’s the one thing I cannot fucking so why must I be forced to endure this shit.

I need over avenues to make money anybody got any idea or options I don’t wanna be a neet living off my mum JFL it’s so over for me cos my brain can’t do fucking maths 😡
did you not even do A level maths

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Jfl at that

Are you really this low iq

• So Sad
Learn maths.
I literally cannot it hurts my brain I try and try used to have math tutors as a teen and a kid still was shit at it. Why do I need maths if I’m cyber security officer? Does that make any fucking sense, I know about cyber security I can fucking program I know Linux I have done pen testing before etc and YET I CANT FUCKING GET THE JOB COS I CANT DO PYTHAGORAS THE BATTYBOY THEOREM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and FailedNormieManlet
did you not even do A level maths
After secondary school I avoided maths like the plague

I magically got a C for GCSE (for me that as a Miracle trust me) maths always made me feel low IQ even though I was top set for everything else and OP in English and Bioogy but fucking maths fuck fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and FailedNormieManlet
Jfl at that

Are you really this low iq
This is why us BBCs need affirmative action… unfortunately it only helps white women and thus I won’t ever get this job but a white bitch who is shit @ Maths will

In the UK affirmative action isn’t that serious like the USA I wish it was so my shit maths ass could get a fucking job FUKS SAKE

This is why us BBCs need affirmative action… unfortunately it only helps white women and thus I won’t ever get this job but a white bitch who is shit @ Maths will

In the UK affirmative action isn’t that serious like the USA I wish it was so my shit maths ass could get a fucking job FUKS SAKE
Idek if I feel bad for you

Why tf can’t you do math I’m sitting in my calculus class rn and it’s easy asf

• Woah
Idek if I feel bad for you

Why tf can’t you do math I’m sitting in my calculus class rn and it’s easy asf
I just can’t I think it’s gentic my mums the same. But super good at English. I never had to revise for English class and alwyas got top marks even during my exam I never revised for it lol

Jfl I feel u. My major requires me to do shitty math that I’ll never use but I cant fucking pass it. I will never use that shit ever.

you live in the uk right?
jfl which means youre failing gcse foundation lvl maths
so fucking over man

OP, you are such a dumb nigger. You don’t need meth, that’s your fentanyl addiction talking.

I just can’t I think it’s gentic my mums the same. But super good at English. I never had to revise for English class and alwyas got top marks even during my exam I never revised for it lol
Dumbass you shouldn’t have to revise for any class

Did you even take physic or chem

I believe math skills is related to Testosterone levels

High brain Testosterone/masculine brain = good math skill

Artists are good at maths because they have hypermasculine brain /high brain testosterone

You could try see if your math skills improve on injectable Testosterone

Other things you could try is low dose Elvanse/Adderal to see if it improves your math skill

//UNCLE THOMAS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, GetShrekt and Deleted member 23228
Dumbass you shouldn’t have to revise for any class

Did you even take physic or chem
Physics was mostly east for me until it got to the advanced math equations but I never really struggled in physics. Chem was easy as well but imo harder than physics
I believe math skills is related to Testosterone levels

High brain Testosterone/masculine brain = good math skill

You could try see if your math skills improve on injectable Testosterone

//UNCLE THOMAS
im extremely high T… I can’t got a second without thinking of sex and I build muslce by simply breathing air (users who have seen my build can confirm) there must be another reason maybe it’s cos I’m aspie

Physics was mostly east for me until it got to the advanced math equations but I never really struggled in physics. Chem was easy as well but imo harder than physics

im extremely high T… I can’t got a second without thinking of sex and I build muslce by simply breathing air (users who have seen my build can confirm) there must be another reason maybe it’s cos I’m aspie
No but did you ever actually take those classes

You understand they both are just math classes with forumulas

I’m not taking about kindergarten shit

I'm not sure if it's just Testosterone levels

I think math its more about BRAIN Testosterone

Do you have a masculine brain? Are you logical, calm n collected n avoid estrogenic drama? Those are signs of masculine brain

//UNCLE THOMAS

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Alt Number 3
Then don't work in tech

I literally cannot it hurts my brain I try and try used to have math tutors as a teen and a kid still was shit at it. Why do I need maths if I’m cyber security officer? Does that make any fucking sense, I know about cyber security I can fucking program I know Linux I have done pen testing before etc and YET I CANT FUCKING GET THE JOB COS I CANT DO PYTHAGORAS THE BATTYBOY THEOREM
The education system and job slavery is bullshit. Come with me, I'm moving off to the farms to escape modernism.

• Love it
The education system and job slavery is bullshit. Come with me, I'm moving off to the farms to escape modernism.
I wanna do that but I won’t get a wife they all want luxury it’s over 4 us both we’ll be alone

I wanna do that but I won’t get a wife they all want luxury it’s over 4 us both we’ll be alone
I will get a wife who thinks the same. The rest is upto you. There are many good women in villages and farms. Also there are many women in the west, but there ain't any wives. Put your trust in God and worship him so that he blesses you with a good wife.

• Love it
I will get a wife who thinks the same. The rest is upto you. There are many good women in villages and farms. Also there are many women in the west, but there ain't any wives. Put your trust in God and worship him so that he blesses you with a good wife.
I love god. God loves me, he cares for me, not getting ass is ok but god gifts me good women every now and then I love him and won’t ever question the creator

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
After secondary school I avoided maths like the plague

I magically got a C for GCSE (for me that as a Miracle trust me) maths always made me feel low IQ even though I was top set for everything else and OP in English and Bioogy but fucking maths fuck fuck
nigga literally described me, i remember my dad trying to teach me basic math and raging at me because i just couldn’t understand :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Over for 99% of blacks

Average life of a nigga who isn't the next Stephen Hawking

nigga literally described me, i remember my dad trying to teach me basic math and raging at me because i just couldn’t understand :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Glad to see I’m not the only one… fortunately my mum understood as she also cannot do maths but it made my life in school hell as maths was the subject that determined your sets and how smart people saw you I was deemed a retard due to this
Over for 99% of blacks

Average life of a nigga who isn't the next Stephen Hawking
So is it over for blacks? Or over for eveybody who isn’t the next Stephen Hawkings

• +1
Reactions: twilight
So is it over for blacks? Or over for eveybody who isn’t the next Stephen Hawkings
Jk, obviously you don't need math at every job but you need to pass exams including math and it's fucking awful . But blacks have a harder time getting jobs bcs stereotypes and the fact that majority come from shitty backgrounds of violence, poverty etc

• So Sad
Jk, obviously you don't need math at every job but you need to pass exams including math and it's fucking awful . But blacks have a harder time getting jobs bcs stereotypes and the fact that majority come from shitty backgrounds of violence, poverty etc
Yep, being a black genius is a blessing cos you can get worshipped for being high IQ amoungst a race of idiots. Well I’m decent IQ but low IQ for maths so I can’t get a job

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Yep, being a black genius is a blessing cos you can get worshipped for being high IQ amoungst a race of idiots. Well I’m decent IQ but low IQ for maths so I can’t get a job
Too high iq and you risk being nerd like, high inhib, non nt. That is a death sentence for black guys who rely mostly on low inhibition and being nt

• So Sad
Too high iq and you risk being nerd like, high inhib, non nt. That is a death sentence for black guys who rely mostly on low inhibition and being nt
I HAVE SAID THIS SO MANY TIMES. Being black = extroverted Low inhb and Nt, I lack those and thus it’s over 4 me man ;( I have a good face but it’s not chad tier to make up for it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
I HAVE SAID THIS SO MANY TIMES. Being black = extroverted Low inhb and Nt, I lack those and thus it’s over 4 me man ;( I have a good face but it’s not chad tier to make up for it.
Plenty of ways of trying to improve, try running tinder game or going to bars

Just did another exam for a job… failed it. I just cannot win it’s over 4 me I give up maybe ima have to wage slave in Tesco, I chose the wrong field

Timder doesn’t work for sub chad ethnics… even gl ones. I have to slay by running irl game