To help an Arab Incel

Golden Glass

Golden Glass

Just want to help my fellow man look better.
Prelude
The main points of this post will be to prove that:
  1. A face can indeed be too wide (believe it or not some people disagree).
  2. Increasing your IPD isn’t the only (or even the most preferable) option to address a low ES ratio.
  3. Enhancing your eye area is still criminally undervalued.
Introduction
We all know @ArabIncel , to most of you he’s that towelhead who posts a lot of pictures in threads asking what his ES ratio is. His main issue with his face, is that his upper-middle third is too wide, and the distance between his eyes are too narrow for this width, to have any facial harmony. On top of this, he has little vertical chin projection.

Ive even made fun of the guy’s moon face. And I’m a sweetheart:feelscry:
https://looksmax.org/threads/whats-my-es-ratio.90019/

I’m making this thread to use him as an interesting case study. So here’s his face:
1F5C5FE5 1D6C 4B8C B371 95B7FF69E99C

I want you to remember whatever impression you get from his face, and keep it in mind

Now, to fix an ES ratio
(distance between the pupils divided by Bizygomatic width) that’s too low (his is anywhere between 0.41-0.42), there are two main options:
  1. Increase Your IPD
  2. Decrease your Bizygomatic width
Option 1 is incredibly invasive, and expensive. To date, I only know of 2-3 surgeons who would even do the procedure (an orbital box osteotomy) on a non-deformed patient.

Option 2, however, is much more common. It happens to be less common in the western world than in the orient, but only because westerners don’t usually have faces that are considered too wide, and thus this hasn’t been a big issue for our cultures. The same isn’t true for someone of @ArabIncel ‘s background. Due to globalization, however, there are surgeons in most western countries capable of addressing this issue.

Here are multiple articles from Barry Eppeley’s website describing the kind of procedure needed, specifically, lateral orbital rim shaving, and lateral cheekbone reduction.
https://exploreplasticsurgery.com/category/cheek-reduction/

The Cure
Looking at his picture again,
1F5C5FE5 1D6C 4B8C B371 95B7FF69E99C

There’s a list of things that could “ascend” this guy to like a PSL 6+ if all done together (including rhinoplasty and an eyelid overhaul) but I’m not going to include them all here, instead, I’ll only list the ones that cure his moon face and the ones that will most easily give his face a “halo”.
Cure for Moonface and low ES ratio:​
  • Lateral Orbital Rim Shaving
  • Lateral Cheekbone Reduction
  • Chin Implant (preferably custom)

Easy Halo:
  • Eyebrow enhancement (preferably through nape hair transplant due to Latisse causing orbital fat loss and the possibility of minoxidil causing collagen production damage)
  • Eyelash enhancement (preferably through eyelash transplants, due to Latisse causing periorbital fat loss—if you’d like to know more about latisse, I made a thread about it, and show examples of good eyelash transplants:https://looksmax.org/threads/why-you-should-never-use-latisse.47147/ )
  • Iris color lightening through Stroma or colored contact lenses (here I decided to just make his eyes a very light hazel similar to Will McCann’s
    798D7016 1261 4158 91DC 04B22BBE5720
    , to demonstrate you don’t need ice blue eyes to get an eye area halo, just light ones.)​

Before and After:
34743BF3 4B2B 4B70 8F23 7F0B7BE2A255

58B66307 9E62 4877 BE89 6EF3A2A0EB92

DBA3F80B 52AC 413E A864 408D1A3D2634

Considerations

Three main things to note:
  • In the after, I couldn’t control the fact his hairline raises by a very small degree. This, however, is unimportant. I couldn’t get the hairline height exactly the same, but I was able to get it at either a bit higher, or a bit lower, than the original. In both versions, the difference is negligible and doesn’t add or detract from the transformation.
  • In the after, I couldn’t control the fact that his ears move more inward, by a very small degree. If, after Arab Incel got cheekbone reduction and orbital rim shaving, he felt his ears should be more tapered to his head, then he could get an otoplasty.
  • I didn’t use any sort of ratio to determine the chin height in the after, it could possibly look better with less vertical projection, or with a more “square” shape.
Conclusion
  1. Maximizing your Eye Area is one of the easiest ways to develop a halo. As discriminatory as it may sound, the vast majority of people will look better with any kind of lighter irises, whether they be light hazel, grey, blue, green, any of these will almost always make a face more attractive than dark brown.​
  2. A low ES ratio can be overcome without needing an orbital box osteotomy.
  3. There is such a thing as too wide a face. I got some flak for saying that after seeing nondistorted images of @moggingmachine ’s face, but the truth is, someone with that wide a face could benefit from some form of lateral reduction, as well as lower third vertical augmentation (specifically in the chin.) Just shave those cheekbones man.
  4. I’m not “good” at morphs. This took a lot of time and I did it all on my phone. The app I used is te really good at “augmenting” facial bone structure, but it decreases it well (it’s a beauty app), so it was perfect for someone like @ArabIncel . I’m not going to be doing morphs for anyone else because of how time consuming it is, as well as the fact that I’m limited in what I know how to morph. If i would ever morph anything for anyone moving forward, it would just be adding eyelashes, eye brows, and a lighter colored iris.​
BONUS ROUND
For those who still undervalue eye area, and think strong and harmonious bone development is the most important thing of all,

For those who see @ArabIncel ‘s before and after and think “yeah he just looks better because of his improved proportions, but eye area being the most important thing is just a cope”

For those who feel content with their dark eyes, sparse eyelashes and eyebrows, totally unaware of what they’re missing out on,

This ones for you.

D766E760 1232 4343 BD22 14D777E46BF9

A8088180 A722 45B7 9537 ED32C0E04CB4

7DDBEB52 47B4 482F BEB8 75E4064F9CC0

E1629D0D D8D3 42E6 9F3B FC595E3B354A

9E5F26C6 807D 4ABB A5E8 CC51AD08BAF9

From mugshot of a failed gas station robbery to Aspie Saudi Oil Prince

D766E760 1232 4343 BD22 14D777E46BF9
E1629D0D D8D3 42E6 9F3B FC595E3B354A

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, smvmaxxertilllate, AscendingHero and 60 others
high iq post ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385, PYT and 3 others
group effect to help arsbjncel

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, LordNorwood, turkproducer and 4 others
holy shit that after
gtfih @ArabIncel

Imo he may even look better just fixing his eye area, since in then after with osteotomies, I probably lengthened his chin a bit too much.

Eye Area>>>All

JFL if you’re not using @Alarico8 ’s attraction ratings as evidence

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gaia262, Donnie and 3 others
Precisely what I was thinking as I morphed him earlier today

This was my end result;

Similar theme.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, AscendingHero, Basedtheticz and 17 others
high iq

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and SSJ Trunks
my boy with another 🔥

eyebrows and eyelashes are lowkey heros of eye areas

imagine zayn with bad lashes and shorter eyebrows, over

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SSJ Trunks, turkproducer and 3 others
zygomatic shave in korea asap.

I always told him to shave his zygos, but he is to pussy to get surgeries

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 1751, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person

This was my end result;

View attachment 238081

Similar theme.
This one does a lot more to his face (seems like you’d even shave his jaw angles and gave him an eyelid overhaul). It’s much better, but the point of mine was more to show the bare minimum that’s possible for @ArabIncel .

Also, look how much better your morph of him looks with light hazel eyes

DD10A987 5702 4160 A005 7AB7ADE53909

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 3962
05799657 4410 4F74 9078 B3D9D4423ED5

This +eyebrow transplant+latisse on eyelashes and brows + eyebrow due = easy ipd and pfl maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, JustTrynaGrow and forwardgrowth
View attachment 238087
This +eyebrow transplant+latisse on eyelashes and brows + eyebrow due = easy ipd and pfl maxxing
Agreed except Latisse should be avoided. Eyelash transplants can give you even longer lashes than Latisse anyways.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Agreed except Latisse should be avoided. Eyelash transplants can give you even longer lashes than Latisse anyways.
Latisse can melt uee indeed

i have a theory that latisse can be used to melt fat pads such as malar which cannot be lipod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, DidntRead and Golden Glass
This one does a lot more to his face (seems like you’d even shave his jaw angles and gave him an eyelid overhaul). It’s much better, but the point of mine was more to show the bare minimum that’s possible for @ArabIncel .

View attachment 238086
I went crazy with it, but the basic point stands.

14 - 14.5 cm bizygomatic mogs 15 cm and beyond

There's a reason 99% of models have that regular face width

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Golden Glass
no morph can stimulate the forward growth he needs in all directions

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 1751
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I hope my eyebrow and eyelash maxxing goes well

Yeah the only time a larger Bizygo width would be optimal is if you have a huge skull to begin with, and proportions to fill it in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
muh es ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933

what’s mine? Like 15.5-16 cm jfl?

• +1
Yeah the only time a larger Bizygo width would be optimal is if you have a huge skull to begin with, and proportions to fill it in.
Harmony applied to unconventional measurements is what gives you the Barretesque, gaylien look symptomatic of unconventional beauty.
Holy shit, i forgot about how good you were at morphing.

Can you morph this pic of me when you have time?
img_20190830_002411-01-jpeg.105032
It's a very bad angle. @ArabIncel is the goat for giving you the best angles to work with.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
I editted the OP to add this in, since someone PMd to ask me the difference between Lateral Orbital Rim Shaving and Lateral Cheekbone Reduction
6E115930 592C 4739 915E 219D529AB2D1

Clearly you didn’t read the OP well enough. That morph has been passed around here for weeks already.

Harmony applied to unconventional measurements is what gives you the Barretesque, gaylien look symptomatic of unconventional beauty.

Elab, are you disagreeing with what I said?

• +1
I am indeed Mirin your high iq @Golden Glass we await your application to The Tribe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Golden Glass
Elab, are you disagreeing with what I said?
No, agreeing tbh

You can get away with extreme measurements like Barrett's when you have the ratios to pull it off, but extreme measurements in and of themselves are detrimental rather than beneficial. With a 15 cm bizygomatic you can look like a lion, or (((in someone's case))) you can look like a spoon.

But the measurement closer to the mean is almost always better.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Golden Glass
No, agreeing tbh

You can get away with extreme measurements like Barrett's when you have the ratios to pull it off, but extreme measurements in and of themselves are detrimental rather than beneficial. With a 15 cm bizygomatic you can look like a lion, or (((in someone's case))) you can look like a spoon.

Ah okay. Yeah I agree. Unless you’re like 6’9 with a proportionally sized skull, a BZW of like 15cm is just too wide

• +1
Holy shit, i forgot about how good you were at morphing.

Can you morph this pic of me when you have time?
img_20190830_002411-01-jpeg.105032

try sending pics like this. Use back camera of phone placed 6-8 feet away from you. No mirrors. Mugshot pics basically

Attachments

• 6FF7E55E-B92E-4F7A-BE23-10D00953CB5E.jpeg
    6FF7E55E-B92E-4F7A-BE23-10D00953CB5E.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 312
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Rift and Golden Glass
try sending pics like this. Use back camera of phone placed 6-8 feet away from you. No mirrors. Mugshot pics basically
His obsessive photographing of his moonface finally paid off lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Mateusz74, RAITEIII and 4 others
Bad morph, it show bimaxillary protusion.

@ArabIncel WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO NOW NIGGER

i think eppley does lateral cheekbone reduction surgery. I MIGHT get that from him PLUS a custom wraparound jaw implant. I want to change my skull shape first by virtue of doing all this. Then I’ll worry about the features such as eyes etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rift, Deleted member 2933 and Golden Glass
.fail tbh

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 5.57.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 5.57.05 PM.png
    184.4 KB · Views: 252
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Sal123
The main thing that improved his eye area was the eyebrows. The eyelashes made him look like a fag and the eye color looked unnatural af

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

This was my end result;

View attachment 238081

Similar theme.

While it’s impossible for me to get the eye area in your morph through surgery (since I don’t think there’s any current way of increasing the medial canthus and making it more downturned as you did), I’ll try to change my skull shape to that skull shape.

Attachments

• E19FEA41-9847-4B4B-934E-CEAB7788DC02.jpeg
    E19FEA41-9847-4B4B-934E-CEAB7788DC02.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 214
  • +1
Reactions: orthochadic and Deleted member 656
While it’s impossible for me to get the eye area in your morph through surgery (since I don’t think there’s any current way of increasing the medial canthus and making it more downturned as you did), I’ll try to change my skull shape to that skull shape.
I would just gymcel and softmax ngl but to each their own

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
There is surgical way of doing it but it has risks most people wouldn’t want to take.

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
No, agreeing tbh

My bizygomatic is 16cm lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 656
I would just gymcel and softmax ngl but to each their own

I’ll do that too but to go the extra mile I’ll pay a visit to Eppley and then to Taban
My bizygomatic is 16cm lol
im pretty sure mine is like that too. I measured it at 16 once but I may have measured wrong

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: orthochadic and Deleted member 656
no gym for face
Dude it’s insane to me that you have a 75mm IPD and such a narrow lower third, from the front your skull must look like a light bulb lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, diggbicc and androgenic
Dude it’s insane to me that you have a 75mm IPD and such a narrow lower third, from the front your skull must look like a light bulb lmfao

and a neandertal browridge

View attachment 238086
What site/app did you use for his eyes/jaw? You made him a chadlite lmao

What site/app did you use for his eyes/jaw? You made him a chadlite lmao
It’s called “MakeupPlus” on iOS. It only lets you make a face narrower though, not wider. Still excellent to try to imagine what you’d look like with a better eye area

From incel to incel. Very high IQ thread though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Mateusz74 and Kade
Cope but thanks
Are you absolutely serious when you say that he improved from incel to chadlite or something? Yes, he improved ngl, but he will not get a gf, even after all of your improvements bro.

Are you absolutely serious when you say that he improved from incel to chadlite or something? Yes, he improved ngl, but he will not get a gf, even after all of your improvements bro.
If you think any of those afters would have 0 success in the dating world. You have a warped view that’s not reflective of reality. And if that’s the case, there’s no point in arguing further.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593, Mateusz74, Kade and 4 others
If you think any of those afters would have 0 success in the dating world. You have a warped view that’s not reflective of reality. And if that’s the case, there’s no point in arguing further.
Ok, bro. I respect you very much for your high IQ understanding of surgeries and stuff, but I dont think you understand the principle of: CHAD OR DEATH

Ok, bro. I respect you very much for your high IQ understanding of surgeries and stuff, but I dont think you understand the principle of: CHAD OR DEATH
I don’t disagree with wanting to become chad or chadlite tier. I currently am low PSL 5 range, and I’d like to do as much as I can, and because of my funds and willingness to undergo things like MSE or double jaw, I’ll have dramatic change to my face. But to get laid I don’t need that, I’m not incel in the slightest sense of the word. I just want to look as good as I can because it’s a goal of mine. So I agree with the goal, but for different reasons. Once you’re at least PSL 4.5, a good body, hair, height, and not being socially stunted, is enough to not be Incel anymore. So that’s why I said your post saying “from Incel to incel” was cope.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Kade, thecaste and 2 others