To me bodycount higher than 2 = slut

standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
if u marry a person u usually stay forever if you break up then change 3-4+ partners you become a slut. Bonding abilities = 404. also used to getting new cocks and changing partners for the slight issue. Cheating isn’t an issue aswell

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and liberiangrimreaper
What an arbitrary number.

How will you ever know she’s been with only 2 people? Any number past 0 is too high because not only is it arbitrary and based on nothing but it’s unverifiable

Bonding abilities don't exist for women with a high body count because of (sexual) desensitization. If your girlfriend has a high body count, you will become, in her perspective, "boring" very quickly because you as a single entity are unable to provide the same amount of emotional stimulation large group of people can.

It's about dopamine, neurology, neuroplasticity.

If you have a committed relationship with a girl with a high body count, the relationship is committed only in your head; she is already cheating on you, doesn't love you, can't love you.

Wolfinger sex partners divorce figure 1 1

IMG 20240309 173112

Also, read this:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Luffymaxxing
What an arbitrary number.

How will you ever know she’s been with only 2 people? Any number past 0 is too high because not only is it arbitrary and based on nothing but it’s unverifiable
If she’s in fact 2. if you don’t know then virgin. My kids won’t have sluts as mothers if I have. I won’t do that to them

If she’s in fact 2. if you don’t know then virgin. My kids won’t have sluts as mothers if I have. I won’t do that to them

Why is your grasp of the English language so poor?

Bonding abilities don't exist for women with a high body count because of (sexual) desensitization. If your girlfriend has a high body count, you will become, in her perspective, "boring" very quickly because you as a single entity are unable to provide the same amount of emotional stimulation large group of people can.

It's about dopamine, neurology, neuroplasticity.

If you have a committed relationship with a girl with a high body count, the relationship is committed only in your head; she is already cheating on you, doesn't love you, can't love you.

View attachment 2818434

View attachment 2818435

Also, read this:

Mirin

If u want a wife it’s virgin or death