to the blacks from the hood of the forum

케이제이

케이제이

to find true happiness
Can you share stories of living in the hood? I’ve been interested here and there about your culture. I find gangster rap very interesting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Pierrot and looksmac
I've never lived in the hood thankfully.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 케이제이
Another "Down with the homies" westerner or chink

Life in the hood is not that cool after the brothers steal the basketballs from the goverment funded court

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 케이제이
Another "Down with the homies" westerner or chink

Life in the hood is not that cool after the brothers steal the basketballs from the goverment funded court
Im from Korea in America now but don’t have many hood friends. I’m just curious about it, are you scared in your day to day life? Have you gotten in fights? If so, how many? Do you hear or see gun fights often?

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
bumping for exposure

Can you share stories of living in the hood? I’ve been interested here and there about your culture. I find gangster rap very interesting.
1) I saw a women squatting down and pissing on the side walk
2) A group of kids stole a BMW and sped down the street I was walking on
3) A bullet came through the window of a store I was buying a sandwich from
4) There was a neighborhood retard (slightly more intelligent than a Down syndrome person) who was given shit change by the locals to do easy tasks.
5) Would see a lot of fetanyl crackheads doing silly things, like drooling, handstand walks, talking to themselves.

• Woah
Reactions: 케이제이
JFLLLL Most blacks on this forum are urkcels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: butterworld and 케이제이
1) I saw a women squatting down and pissing on the side walk
2) A group of kids stole a BMW and sped down the street I was walking on
3) A bullet came through the window of a store I was buying a sandwich from
4) There was a neighborhood retard (slightly more intelligent than a Down syndrome person) who was given shit change by the locals to do easy tasks.
5) Would see a lot of fetanyl crackheads doing silly things, like drooling, handstand walks, talking to themselves.
It's amazing really when i see those videos in the US of poor neighborhoods. Like even in the third world apart from overcrowded countries like India or extremely poor ones like Liberia you don't see that kind of poverty and misery in public in such a shameless way.

It's amazing really when i see those videos in the US of poor neighborhoods. Like even in the third world apart from overcrowded countries like India or extremely poor ones like Liberia you don't see that kind of poverty and misery in public in such a shameless way.
Lack of funding, drugs, rap music and slightly below average intelligence creates a war zone. Luckily I never lived in the hood myself, though I spent a lot of time there due to family.

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator