to the french users of tinder on this forum ( or based in europe); is it working well for you?

Already at chadlite. Im only attracted to white staceys. EE is where you can get budget white staceys
You don't match Stacy already? Normally you should

How is your frame/body and ur pics

Quand il retouche ses photos il est bg , genre 7/10
après c'est subjectif mais sur la photo perso je le trouve vraiment laid, pas mannequin tier du tout.
mais bon faut croire que je suis pas le style des meufs en 2023

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
You don't match Stacy already? Normally you should

How is your frame/body and ur pics
Athletic frame, sharp jaw with hollow cheeks, 12% bf, but hapa pheno. I had 2 staceylites hit on me, but they left me on seen when I messaged them the next day. Too much games tbh. I have been talking to slavic staceys on language exchange apps, so hopefully I get to meet em when I go to ee for work.

• +1
après c'est subjectif mais sur la photo perso je le trouve vraiment laid, pas mannequin tier du tout.
mais bon faut croire que je suis pas le style des meufs en 2023
Sans filtres faut voir vos 2 têtes sans lens distorsions. Une chose est sur ton pheno est 100 fois meilleur

Sans filtres faut voir vos 2 têtes sans lens distorsions. Une chose est sur ton pheno est 100 fois meilleur
je pense pas mec, aujourd'hui les meufs préfèrent un pheno de type arabe à un francais ( blanc)! surtout sur paris!

• JFL
I had 2 staceylites hit on me, but they left me on seen when I messaged them the next day.
Stacylite is already CR7 smv, don't forget that:feelskek:
Too much games tbh. I have been talking to slavic staceys on language exchange apps, so hopefully I get to meet em when I go to ee for work.
U know what to do bro

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
je pense pas mec, aujourd'hui les meufs préfèrent un pheno de type arabe à un francais ( blanc)! surtout sur paris!
Elles veulent prendre des gros coups de bite en effet

@louisboyard160793 sexappealmax mec, body/frame/style plus Bad boy

Ça devrait le faire

• +1
Reactions: louisboyard160793
ah and another thing , french girl are all so damn ugly.. wtf is happening .
i tried the experiment " easiest" countires like south america/ brazil and i get hundred of match/ messages for mgirl that would be consider top model here....
Come to the UK. I guarantee the grass is greener in frog land.

Tinder en france c’est largement le plus dur en tant que français. Bizarre que t’ai aucun match quand même surtout à paris, pour moi c’était de loin la meilleure ville niveau localisation

they are totaly not bro... average arb with beard/ and tatoo maxxing. but facewise i mog them into the deep oblivion ( i grew up with tehm)

They are softmaxxed with beard, tattoos, piercings, gym, etc.

You are probably not softmaxxed at all. At 188cm you should be a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Post pics of the girls you matched, were they sexy?
for exemple you do this with a french girl and she calls the police on you

Last edited:
Bullshit. Arette de mentir frérot et sois réaliste.