To those of you saying side profile isn't important

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Especially in motion and irl it's important jfl if you look amazing from the front but you turn around in the real world which is 3D and you look like this:
Side

Meeks

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Michael Myers, Autist and 19 others
Do any of you even remember people's side profile? When you think of someone you think of their front, maybe at a slight angle. 3/4ths decides how you look in motion imo.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Imonlyhere, axedee and 1 other person
If this guy has a good face from the front and looked like this from the side he'd still be incel. It will kill off all attraction in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
A girl once stopped talking to me when I turned my head to the left (srs)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, Sean O'Aspie, Michael Myers and 3 others
If this guy has a good face from the front and looked like this from the side he'd still be incel. It will kill off all attraction in real life.
Are you talking about guy i posted?

Are you talking about guy i posted?
Side

You don't even need to see his front he could look like a god from the front and he will still be repulsive to women IRL due to lack of forward growth.

Do any of you even remember people's side profile? When you think of someone you think of their front, maybe at a slight angle. 3/4ths decides how you look in motion imo.
tbh
View attachment 17884
You don't even need to see his front he could look like a god from the front and he will still be repulsive to women IRL due to lack of forward growth.
ur coping hard since ur only good feature is forward growth boyo, jfl at this forward growth meme

• +1
Reactions: Autist, RedPilledStemcel and dogtown
View attachment 17884
Cope2

Jeremy Meeks mogs this whole forum to oblivion even tough he lacks forward growth, he has at least 1000x more SMV than you.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Autist, NormieKilla and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 470
tbh

ur coping hard since ur only good feature is forward growth boyo, jfl at this forward growth meme
Not coping, i've seen several people walking outside they look good from the front then they turn around and their flat faces are revealed it will kill all attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 701 and dogtown
Not coping, i've seen several people walking outside they look good from the front then they turn around and their flat faces are revealed it will kill all attraction.
in your eyes maybe

but it doesn't matter, harmony > everything anyway, it's not like a girl will suddenly stop being attracted to you because your gonial angle is more than 120 degrees

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
his chin is the only thing wrong with his side profile, but you cant tell with his front profile so it doesnt matter.
? He clearly doesn't have good forwards growth.
he has a great maxilla but his mandible isnt as forward grown as his front profile looks, overall good forward growth, stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
his chin is the only thing wrong with his side profile, but you cant tell with his front profile so it doesnt matter.

he has a great maxilla but his mandible isnt as forward grown as his front profile looks, overall good forward growth, stop coping.
thugmaxxing at it's finest

Cope i have a good side profile and still don't get laid

OP never said that the profile is more important than the front. He just said that it is importsnt and I have to agree with him.

My good side profile cant compensate for my utter subhuman front but it makes it less worse. I would be a legit 0/10 if my side would be as bad as my front.

Side matters

View attachment 17885
Jeremy Meeks mogs this whole forum to oblivion even tough he lacks forward growth, he has at least 1000x more SMV than you.
Agreed.
Having Wide jaw is more important than forward chin.
Forward chin is more important for women though

9lECT6u.jpg

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
Bad Side profile can be forgiven if the front is good enough.. Nick Squintman has a truecel-tier side profile

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody and Deleted member 470
My profile is subhuman, it is what regard me at incel status

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Profile can just failo you like a bad nose can. It's not going to get you laid like god tier eyes or a chiseled jaw can.

Having a wide jaw is way more important than a good side profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Profile is more important than front. I look like the guy in the OP from the sides except with a Jew nose. :feelsrope:
My profile is subhuman, it is what regard me at incel status

It makes me a truecel/.

Last edited: