to those on creatine. Did you notice fuller lips from the water retention?

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Title

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
Wtf.

I can't tell if this is autism or schizo

• JFL
Reactions: cmybk, Growth Plate, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Wtf.

I can't tell if this is autism or schizo
Nah I’ve made a thread before years ago pointing out a before and after and this dude just generally looked way better. Had fuller lips etc

Also back when I was on creatine I had full lips. The second I got off the size went down a bit

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and Deleted member 16371
Nah I’ve made a thread before years ago pointing out a before and after and this dude just generally looked way better. Had fuller lips etc

Also back when I was on creatine I had full lips. The second I got off the size went down a bit
When I was in the mental asylum there was a natty schizoid there who went crazy cos his GF dumped him and he was sure it's cos he wasn't jacked enough and his dick wasn't big enough.

He kept asking if creative would make his dick thicker, but I'll say th3 same thing I tell u, IMO creatine just boats you a bit under the skin, I not noticed anything else.

This schizo was also trying to get semalgluatmide cos he thought if he could get below 10% bf his GF would like him again

Yep creatine is the holy grail

When I was in the mental asylum there was a natty schizoid there who went crazy cos his GF dumped him and he was sure it's cos he wasn't jacked enough and his dick wasn't big enough.

He kept asking if creative would make his dick thicker, but I'll say th3 same thing I tell u, IMO creatine just boats you a bit under the skin, I not noticed anything else.

This schizo was also trying to get semalgluatmide cos he thought if he could get below 10% bf his GF would like him again
Is that your story bro? :lul:

Is that your story bro? :lul:
Haha no bhai it was a white dude, with white gf.

But yeah I've had similar ideas, even went to Dr last week to get a version of semaglutamide that's more common here but Dr refused to give me cos I'm not fay enough like jfl I'm 94kg nigga

Haha no bhai it was a white dude, with white gf.

But yeah I've had similar ideas, even went to Dr last week to get a version of semaglutamide that's more common here but Dr refused to give me cos I'm not fay enough like jfl I'm 94kg nigga
You gained some weight or you always this heavy?

You gained some weight or you always this heavy?
I've been heavier, like when I was in mainland China.

I was like 90 for most of 2021-22, got down to 86 after I was in Thailand and doing may thai and eating clean, then back staying with my mum 3 nights a week amd visiting Thailand with her, went cray on ethnic food and chocolates and bloated massively bhai