To those worried about looksmaxxing going mainstream

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024
I've seen a lot of threads lately about looksmaxxing going mainstream on tiktok etc...
If you take a second to think about the average normgroid they are not people who will dedicate themselves to anything that doesn't bring instant gratification.
There is a very low chance they will sit through and read through hundreds of guides about surgeries hormones etc... real looksmaxxing type shit innit.
Basic cookie cutter looksmaxxing videos have been popular for the last 3-4 years,, brett maverick type shit. this is the type of "lookmaxxing" normies will be doing: eyebrow trimming, MAYBE mastic gum chewing, incorrect mewing, cold showers, hair products, fin, minox, dermarolling.
Enough to boost their SMV by 1 point if they save their hair somehow.
so i dont understand the worry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadintraining, Clark69, ReinerGeist1 and 16 others
Exactly there Are 100s of guides on how to get rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, aleksander, Gus17 and 5 others
Steroids, hair transplants, hair systems, specialized diets, optimizing hormones, surguries. normies will never do these.

this is why i will hair system maxx in 2024 and ascend even though im a norwood 4cel

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, Kristin, Skywalker and 2 others
Yeah normies already slay while you rot lol

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, sudanguy, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Its a meme to them, nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Kristin, sudanguy and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Jojobarret and LooksOrDeath
You people think too highly of yourselves if you think there still arent hundreds of thousands of people out of the millions of "normies" with a similiar mindset to users of this forum, who will try to look into everything they can to improve their looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Clark69, Narcissus🥀 and 4 others
Yeah normies already slay while you rot lol
50% of US men overall are virgin
increase that for men between 18-30
further increase that for people living in urban areas

The normie of 2023 is a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and KingCartierrr23
You people think too highly of yourselves if you think there still arent hundreds of thousands of people out of the millions of "normies" with a similiar mindset to users of this forum, who will try to look into everything they can to improve their looks.
tbh they aren't even truly blackpilled, they still keep jestering and being friendzoned by foids

the newfag normies adding on to the community, just like the "redpilled" gymcels thinking they'll lose their cuckeness by gaining muscles jfl

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
the newfag normies adding on to the community, just like the "redpilled" gymcels thinking they'll lose their cuckeness by gaining muscles jfl
Actually I think the newer users are more extremely blackpilled and nihilist than the older ones. They make more dumb threads like average height being 6'2 and only chadlites+ can get laid.
Gym is good if you have atleast average height or frame.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Actually I think the newer users are more extremely blackpilled and nihilist than the older ones. They make more dumb threads like average height being 6'2 and only chadlites+ can get laid.
Gym is good if you have atleast average height or frame.
they were likely already in incel spaces, just didn't sign up for an account until now

• Hmm...
I've seen a lot of threads lately about looksmaxxing going mainstream on tiktok etc...
If you take a second to think about the average normgroid they are not people who will dedicate themselves to anything that doesn't bring instant gratification.
There is a very low chance they will sit through and read through hundreds of guides about surgeries hormones etc... real looksmaxxing type shit innit.
Basic cookie cutter looksmaxxing videos have been popular for the last 3-4 years,, brett maverick type shit. this is the type of "lookmaxxing" normies will be doing: eyebrow trimming, MAYBE mastic gum chewing, incorrect mewing, cold showers, hair products, fin, minox, dermarolling.
Enough to boost their SMV by 1 point if they save their hair somehow.
so i dont understand the worry.
Looksmax will spread but not the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: kismaxx
they were likely already in incel spaces, just didn't sign up for an account until now
Even insta comments have a similiar sentiment to what I described.

Many new finders of the blackpill and looksmaxxing are just incels finding an outlet to affirm themselves, and the "incel mindset" is becoming more and more common

Pffff 50% is way too high considering prostitution and desperate landwhale fuckers

Pffff 50% is way too high considering prostitution and desperate landwhale fuckers
Not many people are willing to do either of those things despite what this forum may have you think, prostituion is also largely in the US, where i got the statistic from

27% in 2018, extrapolate that to 2023 then round up to account for dishonest responders

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU
Not many people are willing to do either of those things despite what this forum may have you think, prostituion is also largely in the US, where i got the statistic from
View attachment 2617182
27% in 2018, extrapolate that to 2023 then round up to account for dishonest responders
30% is a lot for sure but 50 is still a speculation

• +1
30% is a lot for sure but 50 is still a speculation
I mean, look how the graph goes severely up after 2018. It's a fair estimate. Especially considering dishonest responders

I mean, look how the graph goes severely up after 2018. It's a fair estimate. Especially considering dishonest responders
I´m not sure cause this wild peak is caused by social medias so I think that maybe since then the curve is quite flat

I´m not sure cause this wild peak is caused by social medias so I think that maybe since then the curve is quite flat
Oh no it has not. Tiktok and Tinder has made sure of that. Social media is more prevalent than ever

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • Hmm...
No amount of motivation/dedication will make them exceed their potential. Period. Some people are capped at mtn even after doing surgeries. They can do whatever they want but only a few will make it.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Skywalker
No amount of motivation/dedication will make them exceed their potential. Period. Some people are capped at mtn even after doing surgeries. They can do whatever they want but only a few will make it.
its still very bad that looksmaxxing has spread, but normies WONT do roids and surgeries aka hardmaxx- i agree with OP
and thats GOOD, for the ones that do take their looksmaxxing seriously

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
it's still very bad that looksmaxxing has spread, but normies WONT do roids and surgeries aka hardmaxx- i agree with OP
and thats GOOD, for the ones that do take their looksmaxxing seriously
Yeah but the issue is that normies became aware of the blackpill community and they will ruin this shit by joining this website. I remember when I first started lurking here, there were only 9k members and today it is ~30k.

Emphasis on some

Most people are mtns, and they can improve themselves to a decent degree

I am not sure what your point is since even if the improvement doesn't make them slayers, they can still be much better than before.

• +1
Finding looksmaxxing is like opening padora's box. It's not a fad because looks are forever. looks are the most important thing in life. men will destroy empires for women. when people find out any way to increase looks which is supposed to be immutable they will stop at nothing to acquire it

Looksmaxxing can very easily give you a faggot brain if not careful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kismaxx and LooksOrDeath
Emphasis on some

Most people are mtns, and they can improve themselves to a decent degree

I am not sure what your point is since even if the improvement doesn't make them slayers, they can still be much better than before.
Slightly better by 2-3% max( 0.5-.0.8 PSL max) and it will be barely noticeable. No amount of softmaxximg will fix their 170+ angle angle , shitty nasofrontal angle,recessed maxilla, poor under eye support, phenotype, etc…

Slightly better by 2-3% max( 0.5-.0.8 PSL max) and it will be barely noticeable. No amount of softmaxximg will fix their 170+ angle angle , shitty nasofrontal angle,recessed maxilla, poor under eye support, phenotype, etc…
cope

• +1
Show me people who ascended by a lot through basic looksmaxxing only ?? Even forum Chad Amnesia had to do Lefort surgery to become Chad, not to mention that he already had a good base to begin with.

So you telling me that anything is possible ?? Basic looksmaxxing without having a good base will make you “ stand out” to the same level of these guys and even mog them ?

IMG 7364
IMG 7363
IMG 7365
IMG 7361

0.5-0.8 psl or whatever is a good increase
2-3% is an absurdly low estimate that i do not think you made with any hard logic apart from how apparently ugly most people look

While I agree that bones aren't changeable without surgery, there are still many looksmaxxes most people can do to decently improve, whether that be skincare, weightloss or improving their style. Also looksmaxxing going mainstream means surgery will go mainstream as well.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream and Nick.Harte

People don't believe this.
It's insane because these people do not even bother to research and if they did they would kill themselves. The Blackpill is not an easy pill to swallow.
Ask young girls, or women in their 20s what type of guys they're having sex with, and you'd find out exactly, that yeah these men are above average, and are in another level of looks.
You will never reach Chad if you're truecel unless you put money, effort and time in your looks. And many people aren't even bad gl but they wont reach Chad level.

• +1
Reactions: blonde chad, Nick.Harte and LooksOrDeath
0.5-0.8 psl or whatever is a good increase
2-3% is an absurdly low estimate that i do not think you made with any hard logic apart from how apparently ugly most people look

While I agree that bones aren't changeable without surgery, there are still many looksmaxxes most people can do to decently improve, whether that be skincare, weightloss or improving their style. Also looksmaxxing going mainstream means surgery will go mainstream as well.
I understand what you’re trying to say but no amount of basic looksmaxxing will make a huge difference. You can have perfect skin but your shit facial ratios and your below average height can repel foids. Let’s say that surgery go mainstream. Ok. How many people will be able to afford infraorbital rim implants+ orbital decompression+ canthoplasty+ rhino to be able to make a difference ?? Very few, and by the time the others save up for them, aging will catch them up and it will be too late. Everybody knows about LL but only a small percentage of Manlets are able to afford it. The rest keep coping with the gym and lifts.

• +1
It's insane because these people do not even bother to research and if they did they would kill themselves. The Blackpill is not an easy pill to swallow.
Ask young girls, or women in their 20s what type of guys they're having sex with, and you'd find out exactly, that yeah these men are above average, and are in another level of looks.
You will never reach Chad if you're truecel unless you put money, effort and time in your looks. And many people aren't even bad gl but they wont reach Chad level.
I think that claim was a bit high, but yes, in my opinion 50-60% of young men are virgins

The only men having hookups regularly are the top 10% of men, and on tinder it is more like the top 5%, with 2% having a huge monopoly on matches.

More and more men are unhappy and the dam will break soon

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
This. No amount of softmaxxing will be enough.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
This. No amount of softmaxxing will be enough.
i will be the first truecel to ascend to chad, and will post the experiences after. I will escape hell, mark my words.

• +1
Having a camera roll full of other PSL niggas is queer, bitches look thru camera rolls all the time in my experience
We use their pics to understand facial aesthetic, not to jerk off to them. It’s queer if you fantasise about getting your dick sucked by PSL gods in Gandy’s heaven.

• +1
Reactions: Fish
I understand what you’re trying to say but no amount of basic looksmaxxing will make a huge difference. You can have perfect skin but your shit facial ratios and your below average height can repel foids.
The average man does not have shit ratios and below average height. I would say my approach is effective for like 60% of men. Of course if you have larger flaws then overcoming them is impossible without surgery, if it can be done.
Let’s say that surgery go mainstream. Ok. How many people will be able to afford infraorbital rim implants+ orbital decompression+ canthoplasty+ rhino to be able to make a difference ?? Very few, and by the time the others save up for them, aging will catch them up and it will be too late.
The market finds a way to acommodate demand. Surgery prices will fall when more and more people want them, Such is the case in South Korea. And even if prices are too high, the fact a significant of people are aware of facial surgery still means something, a large number of those people won't find it difficult to pay for 4-5 figure procedures. Women do it all the time.
Everybody knows about LL but only a small percentage of Manlets are able to afford it. The rest keep coping with the gym and lifts.
Yet again, once more people are willing, the market will find a way.

Having a camera roll full of other PSL niggas is queer, bitches look thru camera rolls all the time in my experience
I don't you need to be very careful to avoid that

some people are just in the closet

however if you are looking for aesthetic inspiration then I don't see how it is different from women saving pictures of hairstyles and fashion dresses

• +1
Reactions: Fish
The average man does not have shit ratios and below average height. I would say my approach is effective for like 60% of men. Of course if you have larger flaws then overcoming them is impossible without surgery, if it can be done.
T
he average men is perceived as below average by females. They rate all the average guys <5, and when these guys improve their looks to become slightly above average, they will be seen as average in the eyes of females. You will have to be within the 70% percentile to be given a chance tbh. Also, you can’t take into account the average height of your average joe on the street because for females, the average height of a man = average height + 3inches. Theirs is a reason why the majority of them want 6’2+ guys only and add this shit in thei lr filter on tinder. If they took the average height into account, they would be satisfied with 5’11/6’0, which is supposed to be slightly above average. The gap has to be smaller for them to be satisfied if they can’t get what they truly desire. Average height = Manlet for females.

T

he average men is perceived as below average by females. They rate all the average guys <5, and when these guys improve their looks to become slightly above average, they will be seen as average in the eyes of females. You will have to be within the 70% percentile to be given a chance tbh. Also, you can’t take into account the average height of your average joe on the street because for females, the average height of a man = average height + 3inches. Theirs is a reason why the majority of them want 6’2+ guys only and add this shit in thei lr filter on tinder. If they took the average height into account, they would be satisfied with 5’11/6’0, which is supposed to be slightly above average. The gap has to be smaller for them to be satisfied if they can’t get what they truly desire. Average height = Manlet for females.
What women percieve as average is meaningless. Average is Average. Women just have high standards and don't want to be seen in a bad light so they misinterpret the average. What you are talking about is tinder and not real life. Also 70th percentile is a very easy goal to achieve, although you will still struggle outside of dating occasionally.
All women have high standards, but only a few women can meet them. 5-10% of men are 6'2+, and there are many, many more women than that.

• +1