To those worried about looksmaxxing going mainstream

The market finds a way to acommodate demand. Surgery prices will fall when more and more people want them, Such is the case in South Korea. And even if prices are too high, the fact a significant of people are aware of facial surgery still means something, a large number of those people won't find it difficult to pay for 4-5 figure procedures. Women do it all the time.
Even if the prices drops, very few people will be able to afford additional procedures from more reputable board-certified plastic surgeons who have a high level of expertise have high success rate. The will be a rise of people getting botched of and some will see very little difference from Mumbo jumbo surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Even if the prices drops, very few people will be able to afford additional procedures from more reputable board-certified plastic surgeons who have a high level of expertise have high success rate. The will be a rise of people getting botched of and some will see very little difference from Mumbo jumbo surgeons.
Market demand means more people become plastic surgeons, more of those mean more highly qualified ones, and less so.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
What women percieve as average is meaningless. Average is Average. Women just have high standards and don't want to be seen in a bad light so they misinterpret the average. What you are talking about is tinder and not real life. Also 70th percentile is a very easy goal to achieve, although you will still struggle outside of dating occasionally.
All women have high standards, but only a few women can meet them. 5-10% of men are 6'2+, and there are many, many more women than that.
Tinder is Real life tbh. What makes you think that these females won’t choose these guys if they can meet them IRL. The decisions that you make behind the scenes is a reflection of what you really think. If you align the tinder guy that she genuinely desires and lust for in front of the guy that she is about to settle for in front of her, do you think that she’ll reject the guy from tinder just because it isn’t real life?

Most of you niggas don’t even looksmax anyways to begin with lol

• JFL
Reactions: Kazuya, LooksOrDeath and Nick.Harte
Market demand means more people become plastic surgeons, more of those mean more highly qualified ones, and less so.
Ok. I get it but still very few people will be able to afford additional procedures from the good surgeons despite the drop in prices. Competition won’t be that high tbh.

• +1
Tinder is Real life tbh. What makes you think that these females won’t choose these guys if they can meet them IRL. The decisions that you make behind the scenes is a reflection of what you really think. If you align the tinder guy that she genuinely desires and lust for in front of the guy that she is about to settle for in front of her, do you think that she’ll reject the guy from tinder just because it isn’t real life?
Many users don't get that women can easily have one night stands but they can't get commitment from those men. So yes, tinder is not real life. That tinder guy she genuinely desires, if he is committing to her then yes she will accept, but rarely is that the case on tinder. Most attractive men are just on there for hookups.

This brings in another point about men settling for women who've had multiple hookups but whatever

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Nick.Harte
Ok. I get it but still very few people will be able to afford additional procedures from the good surgeons despite the drop in prices. Competition won’t be that high tbh.
You underestimate people, and the market.
1 in 5 women in south korea have done plastic surgery
To bring up money to pay for surgery won't be an issue for those willing. Just like how women spend 100s on luxury handbags and men get 10 year leases on Audis.

• Hmm...
Many users don't get that women can easily have one night stands but they can't get commitment from those men. So yes, tinder is not real life. That tinder guy she genuinely desires, if he is committing to her then yes she will accept, but rarely is that the case on tinder. Most attractive men are just on there for hookups.

This brings in another point about men settling for women who've had multiple hookups but whatever
Ok. But I guess our goal was to get genuine primal attraction ( that these guys from tinder get) + commitment from these females. If you don’t match their looks thresholds, they ain’t gonna give that to you, and it will be a relationship that she settled for. Also, not to mention some chads date down.

• +1
Should I?
Yes
Ok. But I guess our goal was to get genuine primal attraction ( that these guys from tinder get) + commitment from these females. If you don’t match their looks thresholds, they ain’t gonna give that to you, and it will be a relationship that she settled for. Also, not to mention some chads date down.
Most if not all Chads date down since men are aesthetically more attractive than women in comparison from an objective standpoint, male sex drive + frauding however makes us grossly overestimate a woman’s actual attractiveness level

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and LooksOrDeath
Ok. But I guess our goal was to get genuine primal attraction ( that these guys from tinder get) + commitment from these females. If you don’t match their looks thresholds, they ain’t gonna give that to you, and it will be a relationship that she settled for.
Muh blackpill incoming

Thats not an option for most men, that just cant happen for every man. Id say 5% of men at most get that "primal attraction", and if most men looksmax then the standard for those attractive men will just rise.

What most men can hope for is an easy relationship with commitment., and maybe the occasional hookup. His partner will be attracted to him, but perhaps not enough that she would have sex with him no strings attached.
Also, not to mention some chads date down.
They're unironically bluepilled
Chads can date stacies (cringe term imo) if they want to because those women have no more options after chads. But these chads often fall in love with a less attractive women, the inverse is true btw.
Chads do not struggle in finding commitment from attractive women. If one does, then I doubt he is a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Kamui
Most if not all Chads date down since men are aesthetically more attractive than women in comparison from an objective standpoint, male sex drive + frauding however makes us grossly overestimate a woman’s actual attractiveness level
I guess? Might be true where you live, but here women are as attractive if not more.

Even considering your claim, if women on average are less attractive than men, the percentiles are still the same. A 99th percentile man may be more attractive than his female counterpart, but if they date I would not consider him to be dating down, since they are looksmatches.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Muh blackpill incoming

Thats not an option for most men, that just cant happen for every man. Id say 5% of men at most get that "primal attraction", and if most men looksmax then the standard for those attractive men will just rise.

What most men can hope for is an easy relationship with commitment., and maybe the occasional hookup. His partner will be attracted to him, but perhaps not enough that she would have sex with him no strings attached.
Chadlite minimum SMV is the point where bitches can experience that raw primal desire to fuck you just without you even lifting a finger
They're unironically bluepilled
Chads can date stacies (cringe term imo) if they want to because those women have no more options after chads.
Legit Stacie’s always have more options, sure she could be dating a Chad, but there’s a very large change some big time baller like a celebrity, athlete, or statusmaxxed dude in general can be in his girls DMs trying to take her away from him, which is the most common case for a lot of dudes dating attractive bitches, in those cases tho it’s probably not a statusmaxxed guy but just one that’s better looking
I guess? Might be true where you live, but here women are as attractive if not more.
Where do you live? I live in NYC, most people here are MTNs but they’re way better looking people in the wealthier aces such as Manhattan
Even considering your claim, if women on average are less attractive than men, the percentiles are still the same. A 99th percentile man may be more attractive than his female counterpart, but if they date I would not consider him to be dating down, since they are looksmatches.
Agreed ye

• +1
Chadlite minimum SMV is the point where bitches can experience that raw primal desire to fuck you just without you even lifting a finger
I agree
Legit Stacie’s always have more options, sure she could be dating a Chad, but there’s a very large change some big time baller like a celebrity, athlete, or statusmaxxed dude in general can be in his girls DMs trying to take her away from him, which is the most common case for a lot of dudes dating attractive bitches, in those cases tho it’s probably not a statusmaxxed guy but just one that’s better looking
I can see an attractive and high status guy screwing over a normal attractive guy's relationship
Where do you live? I live in NYC, most people here are MTNs but they’re way better looking people in the wealthier aces such as Manhattan
North Pakistan. Guys here are usually typical curry pheno but lighter skinned while the women are better looking and lighter than men.

In the states and UK id expect men to be more attractive than women i suppose

Just wondering, what is the average height in new york? in general and in more wealthier areas.

His partner will be attracted to him, but perhaps not enough that she would have sex with him no strings attached.
No such thing was being attracted and not having sex with no strings attached. Most attraction is based on a primal level, and she’s just setting for you. We weren’t made for LTR, but to just pass on our genes to the next generations and finding different mates.

• +1
I agree

I can see an attractive and high status guy screwing over a normal attractive guy's relationship

North Pakistan. Guys here are usually typical curry pheno but lighter skinned while the women are better looking and lighter than men.

In the states and UK id expect men to be more attractive than women i suppose

Just wondering, what is the average height in new york? in general and in more wealthier areas.
Average height here is like 5’9-5’10, in wealthier areas it’s like 5’11-6’0 since there’s more white people

• +1
No such thing was being attracted and not having sex with no strings attached. Most attraction is based on a primal level, and she’s just setting for you.
You are thinking in very binary terms. Attraction is a spectrum, from repulsion to immediately hooking up.
We weren’t made for LTR, but to just pass on our genes to the next generations and finding different mates.
I agree

• +1
Average height here is like 5’9-5’10, in wealthier areas it’s like 5’11-6’0 since there’s more white people
Makes sense, I'd have thought so as well

swear to god the 6'2 average height threads just trigger me

• +1
Makes sense, I'd have thought so as well

swear to god the 6'2 average height threads just trigger me
The 6’2 is average height thread are just made by trolls and larpers, unless you’re in Europe (and only the super white countries) you will height mog 90% of all people you come across on a daily basis, anyone who’s actually seen 6’0+ irl know how tall it is

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
The 6’2 is average height thread are just made by trolls and larpers, unless you’re in Europe (and only the super white countries) you will height mog 90% of all people you come across on a daily basis, anyone who’s actually seen 6’0+ irl know how tall it is
6’0 ain’t nothing special but yeah avg height = 6’2 is definitely an exaggeration but I would say that 6’0-6’1= average height tbh.Tall begins at 6’3/6’4. The majority of the college athletes are above 6’1 tbh, and you don’t stand any chance if you’re <6’0.

• +1
6’0 ain’t nothing special but yeah avg height = 6’2 is definitely an exaggeration but I would say that 6’0-6’1= average height tbh.Tall begins at 6’3/6’4. The majority of the college athletes are above 6’1 tbh, and you don’t stand any chance if you’re <6’0.
Average height in the slums of Amsterdam maybe

You don’t stand any chance as a MTN to begin with, if your face looks good (HTN+) and you’re not a total fucking sperg or turbo manlet your dating life will be fine

• +1
It won't ever go mainstream, look at all this guys that are doing videos about this, they all avoid even mentioning word "surgery" or any kind of hardmaxxing. By their advices such as brush your teeth and exercise dating market wont change

I've seen a lot of threads lately about looksmaxxing going mainstream on tiktok etc...
If you take a second to think about the average normgroid they are not people who will dedicate themselves to anything that doesn't bring instant gratification.
There is a very low chance they will sit through and read through hundreds of guides about surgeries hormones etc... real looksmaxxing type shit innit.
Basic cookie cutter looksmaxxing videos have been popular for the last 3-4 years,, brett maverick type shit. this is the type of "lookmaxxing" normies will be doing: eyebrow trimming, MAYBE mastic gum chewing, incorrect mewing, cold showers, hair products, fin, minox, dermarolling.
Enough to boost their SMV by 1 point if they save their hair somehow.
so i dont understand the worry.
cold showers biggest and cringiest shit ever

tbh tbh tbh you a parrot?

• JFL
tbh tbh tbh you a parrot?
I don't know what I was on while writing this shit and I didn't notice anything JFL.Thanks for pointing that out.