Today I have been starting to consider that it might actually be over for me

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
I'm not suicidal, but I am now starting to believe that it may truly be over for me. I don't want to believe this, and I'm not planning on giving up trying to improve just yet, but in reality I think there's a chance it might genuinely be over.

I'm just getting sick and tired of it all, physically and mentally torturing myself. Diets, gym routines and abstaining from alcohol for potentially no to very little improvement of my situation. Also constantly taking selfies in different settings, different lightings/camera settings, different clothing, Tinder/Bumble/Photofeeler tests of both myself and others and constantly comparing myself, seeing other men (some of which who are FAR from Chads) get the attention/results I NEVER get, at least when I use ordinary non-pro pics anyway. And all this on top of all the problems I've currently got that make every day an absolute nightmare.

At least if I fully accepted it was over I would be free of the constant self-torture and wouldn't have to bother with any of it anymore. Constantly trying to get the perfect photo/combination of photos for the dating apps, and trying to do everything I can to squeeze out every 0.1 PSL improvement and also every millimetre of dick improvement.

All this when most other men are naturally physically good enough to lead a decent happy life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Dude take a break from the lookism schene start listening to podcast or debate about things that have nothing to do with lookism

what about karen

Life is unfair af but you could either do nothing and cry or do whatever is possible to improve your life. You don’t even look bad, why not save for surgeries and make a big change with that?

what about karen

In an ideal world I would make myself attractive/alpha/big dicked/whatever enough to make her genuinely like me after all these years, making her vagina like the Niagara Falls (as opposed to me making it like the Sahara Desert which has always been the harsh reality) and having the ability to give her the best sex of her life, making her want to be my gf or even wife. Then I would pump and dump her, that is if I even wanted to sleep with her after what she has done to me.

EDIT: I would also somehow like to do to her exactly what she has done to me.

Last edited:
Dude take a break from the lookism schene start listening to podcast or debate about things that have nothing to do with lookism

JFL OP you only realise this now? It was over from the begining , rope is the fate of every incels , you can't escape it

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
If it is, so what? You're just one extra person who didn't make the cut for passing on their genes, there are a lot of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
That's great man. I go through waves of mania and depression

It's pretty much the same mood for most peoples right now , but no joke meditation and serious weightlifting ( kettlebells if you wanna save time ) are literraly the strongest stress-killers you can use to get out of depression , since girls can't be reliable . You should give it a try .

Also most of us here have a wounded mind , it needs to heal but it takes time .

Oh and btw quit definitly fapping it's easily n°1 factor today causing depression it's even before feeling not attractive. Litterraly kills your mood , and fk up your motivation for studies

It's pretty much the same mood for most peoples right now , but no joke meditation and serious weightlifting ( kettlebells if you wanna save time ) are literraly the strongest stress-killers you can use to get out of depression , since girls can't be reliable . You should give it a try .
Yeah I lift 5 days a week for 2 hours a day. If I don't lift I feel like shit. I might try meditation

Also most of us here have a wounded mind , it needs to heal but it takes time .
I agree

Oh and btw quit definitly fapping it's easily n°1 factor today causing depression it's even before feeling not attractive. Litterraly kills your mood , and fk up your motivation for studies
Yeah man. It's like u think it'll help but it only makes u feel good for a second then u just feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
JFL OP you only realise this now? It was over from the begining , rope is the fate of every incels , you can't escape it

I have been holding on to hope, and still am for the time being, even if only just at times.

Also tbh I'm too pussy to rope.
If it is, so what? You're just one extra person who didn't make the cut for passing on their genes, there are a lot of them.

I know, nobody cares. This is part of the problem.

Last edited: