Today i met a somali girl with hijab

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,808
I didnt saw her body but when she took her jacket off deaamn
her body was insane
Her tits especially
 
never seen a Somali girl without top tier body
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
I didnt saw her body but when she took her jacket off deaamn
her body was insane
Her tits especially
What's your race? Also I thought Somali foids didn't date since they are the most extremist group of muzzies.
 
They look good when young and fold white girls easy but they age terribly even worse than white women : they become obese.
 

Similar threads

Geoff2024
Replies
7
Views
43
dunc
dunc
psltristan1
Replies
37
Views
162
psltristan1
psltristan1
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
3
Views
68
penaltybros
P
Notcel
Replies
9
Views
49
jflmeister
jflmeister
sørenyuko
Replies
1
Views
19
Slavurik
Slavurik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top