Today I saw girl I asked out few month ago holding hands with ...

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
5'7 OBESE guy, he looked really fat with curly hair, like 35-40% bf. He joked and she laughed a lot. I am hairpilled and bluepilled again.

After announcement that our economics classes gonna be online, she said "sadly we prorably won't meet for a half a year or so, right?". She also gave me few compliments(about HEIGHT as well) and gave too obvious ioi's, so I asked her out a few days after that, she rejected me cuz of "exams". Seems to be 5'7 fat charismatic gigachad stealed gf from me. :ogre::ogre::ogre:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, .👽., MaxillaMaxing and 9 others
bloatmaxx to win her back:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deprived, Bonez and 1 other person
I am hairpilled and bluepilled again.
Deep inside, everyone on this forum knows, that they are losers NOT because of looks, but because they are autists... :bluepill:

Though having hair wouldn't hurt either... :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, .👽., thereallegend and 5 others
Deep inside, everyone on this forum knows, that they are losers NOT because of looks, but because they are autists... :bluepill:

Yeah I am more and more redpilled day by day

bloatmaxx to win her back:lul:
Skinny looksmax twink btfo.
Sumo

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Let me guess, you have no hair on your head?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
5'7 OBESE guy, he looked really fat with curly hair, like 35-40% bf. He joked and she laughed a lot. I am hairpilled and bluepilled again.

After announcement that our economics classes gonna be online, she said "sadly we prorably won't meet for a half a year or so, right?". She also gave me few compliments(about HEIGHT as well) and gave too obvious ioi's, so I asked her out a few days after that, she rejected me cuz of "exams". Seems to be 5'7 fat charismatic gigachad stealed gf from me. :ogre::ogre::ogre:

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN HOW 40% FAT AND SHORT GUY GETS A GF????

im gonna cope and say the girl was 2/10? 3/10? pls tell me she is ugly.. then i can calm down and cope

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN HOW 40% FAT AND SHORT GUY GETS A GF????

im gonna cope and say the girl was 2/10? 3/10? pls tell me she is ugly.. then i can calm down and cope
No she was really pretty, I would choose her anyday instead of lima or any other "model" stacy. Like conventionally attractive NT russian stacylite. That guy wasnt repulsive, but he is below average anyway and looked like a baloon from distance jfl.

Bloatmaxxing is LAW

• Love it
Reactions: jake_okok
No she was really pretty, I would choose her anyday instead of lima or any other "model" stacy. Like conventionally attractive NT russian stacylite. That guy wasnt repulsive, but he is below average anyway and looked like a baloon from distance jfl.
okay then my second guess;
the girl has a fat fetish.. those girls are very rare.. maybe once in a million
they like fat short guys.. how old is she? i think soon or later she will understand her potential and go with chad

medium uglies stay winning perhaps

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
okay then my second guess;
the girl has a fat fetish.. those girls are very rare.. maybe once in a million
they like fat short guys.. how old is she? i think soon or later she will understand her potential and go with chad
She is 17 or 18. Idk about short and fat fetish because she literally complimented my height and physique(shoulders, arms) and touched them giggling meanwhile. Maybe that guy was way more interesting than me cuz she usually initiated talk and I answered poorly. Personalitypilled again

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• So Sad
Reactions: Melo95

The truth is that it is usually a combination of both. If you are a 5/10 and an autistic nerd at the same time then it is over. Autism can be compensated for with 8/10 looks. Likewise 5/10 looks can be compensated with a very outgoing and extroverted personality. But if you are autistic, introverted, a nerdy gamer and a 5/10 at the same time then it's just over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and nitesik
1. Tales from a random autism-forum user: no proof beyond your words.
2. Blackpill doesn't account for 100.0% of situations, more like 99.9%. Exceptions exist. Genuinely non-superficial girls exist. Girls with fat fetishes exist.
3. They were holding hands it's not like she was blowing him in the middle of the road.
4. Humour and charisma are very real and very powerful; sadly, they are usually not enough.

She is 17 or 18. Idk about short and fat fetish because she literally complimented my height and physique(shoulders, arms) and touched them giggling meanwhile. Maybe that guy was way more interesting than me cuz she usually initiated talk and I answered poorly. Personalitypilled again

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Dude she is very very young.. i think she will figure out what she wants
maybe she has dad issues and the fat short guy reminds her to her father

or maybe she just like fat guys.. thats it.. there is always one girl that wants completely the opposite
of common sense..

• +1

he moggs you still in looks. as a fat manlet?
or you mogg him?

he moggs you still in looks. as a fat manlet?
or you mogg him?
I dont know him and didnt see all features but he has very fat round face, at same time he have big red lips and good skin, like fat prettyboy. I am way more ogre. so idk who is better for jbs

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I dont know him and didnt see all features but he has very fat round face, at same time he have big red lips and good skin, like fat prettyboy. I am way more ogre. so idk who is better for jbs
brutals.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
5'7 OBESE guy, he looked really fat with curly hair, like 35-40% bf.
body doesnt matter at all. its all about genetic quality and he is her type lookswise. you have to accept that he mogs you in her eyes

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back